Chick-fil-A

Subway
    Jack in the Box
    Starbucks
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds
    Arbys

These are the people who are currently alive. The green ones I consider not good options to be lynched. I believe most of the scums are in the other non-colored group.
    Interesting list you have being confirmed non town role.

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    DQ, your roleplay must say more things besides the fact that you don't remember anything. I have 5 lines of RP information and I don't think you only know that.

Fucking talk, slave.
    I've been over this, I know that I am Julien Wagstaff

I awoke on the lawn, I know nothing about any events leading up to why I was even on the lawn in the first place.

I know there's a ball to attend.

I know that my heart is yearning for a woman.

This is paraphrased and literally all I have about my RP

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    That was one of the worst "gambits" I've ever seen. It didn't give us any more information nor did it ever have any chance of generating information, given that Taco had already claimed pretty much everything on his role card.
    Thanks for the discredit, It gave me insight on if his reactions were genuine or not, I can help you with that post game if you'd like.

17. ISO #1317

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I've been over this, I know that I am Julien Wagstaff

I awoke on the lawn, I know nothing about any events leading up to why I was even on the lawn in the first place.

I know there's a ball to attend.

I know that my heart is yearning for a woman.

This is paraphrased and literally all I have about my RP
    Okey. The last remaining information in my rolecard is that I used to be an ex-FBI agent who worked in Missing Persons for many years. That's the only other possibility as for why your name sounds familiar. Are you a Missing Person? Were you a FBI colleague? WHAT ARE YOU JULIEN WAGSTAFF!!!!!111!?!??!

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Okey. The last remaining information in my rolecard is that I used to be an ex-FBI agent who worked in Missing Persons for many years. That's the only other possibility as for why your name sounds familiar. Are you a Missing Person? Were you a FBI colleague? WHAT ARE YOU JULIEN WAGSTAFF!!!!!111!?!??!
    If I were a missing person surely my wife would have some insight on that, as far as being a former colleague I wish I knew, maybe my wife can shed light unto that aswell.

24. ISO #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    If I were a missing person surely my wife would have some insight on that, as far as being a former colleague I wish I knew, maybe my wife can shed light unto that aswell.
    Pretty sure your wife told us everything she knows. The rest are just hypothesis, I guess.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

weed Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    wasnt pizza hut the one with the wrong name claim? am i forgetting wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Day 2

Pizza Hut was killed last night.
    Pizza Hut's identity was Zayna Lu.
    Pizza Hut left as last will:
    Spoiler : Pizza Hut's Last will :
    [/LEFT]

Papa John was also killed last night.
    Papa John's identity was Kobe Woolley.
    Papa John left a last will:
    Spoiler : Papa John's Last Will :
    My name is Kobe Woolley. I'm a Sheriff.

My RP is boring in that it says I get invited to every ball and it's always exciting but best thing for me would be a good murder mystery as I'm the Sheriff. Fairly boring stuff.

I feel like DQ is trustworthy and KFC isn't doing too shabby either. Arby's had some nice contributions. On the fence about Starbucks but I think their aggressive playstyle is fairly pro-town.

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @Chipotle
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Dairy Queen
    @Chick-fil-A
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Starbucks
    @Popeyes
    @Taco Bell
    @McDonalds
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.

The Hostess has an announcement:

With 13 Players alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Day 2 will end in 48 hours, on December 30, @ 8:30 PM EST.

meh

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

Dominos - Unknown name -
    Chipotle - Bobbi Thorne - Claims Citizen, rp of an important family?, Antonina is mentioned in his RP.
    KFC - Unknown name - Has RP about McDonalds
    Burger King -Unknown name-
    Pizza Hut - Zayna Lu -
    Dairy Queen - Julien Wagstaff - Is the organizer of this ball. Claims he doesn't remember why or what he's doing here. Seems to be highly interested in women (says that his heart yearns...). Apparently his obsession with women is related to his secondary win condition (or so he claims).
    Chick-fil-A - Miriam Stark -
    Papa Johns - Kobe Woolley, CLAIMED Milford Pusser ??? - Sheriff
    Subway - Antonina Wagstaff - Julien Wagstaff's wife. Claims he has hired other women instead of Antonina to organize the ball and she invited the ICU Detective Company to investigate his husband. I appear to be the one chosen for this task.
    Wendys - Sofija Blackmore - Apparently he's someone that was sent to investigate information regarding "stuff around here being poisoned". He checked with the local farmers (?).
    Jack in the Box -Unknown name-
    Starbucks - Initials: JR - Claims he has an important role - Claims that his RP is related to Popeyes'. In fact, he works for him.
    Popeyes - Jonah Simon - Claims he's here to provide quality cuisine for the ball and that he's confident the ball will be a success.
    Taco Bell - Libby Lewis - Is the Performer. His RP mentions Julien Wagstaff, "Ms. Wagstaff" (may be Antonina or not) and Jonah Simon. The first is seen on the lawn. The two last people are apparently arguing about a "family curse" (Wagstaff).
    McDonalds - John-Paul Beattie - Has the ability to "interrogate people". Does not prevent from talking in different night chats, provide night inmunity or roleblock. He interrogated Chick-fil-A (me) N1. - Claims he won a ticket for the ball in a bank. KFC seems to be able to confirm this.
    Arbys -Unknown name-

50. ISO #1350

Dominos - Unknown name -
    Chipotle - Bobbi Thorne - Claims Citizen, rp of an important family?, Antonina is mentioned in his RP.
    KFC - Unknown name - Has RP about McDonalds
    Burger King -Unknown name-
    Pizza Hut - Zayna Lu -
    Dairy Queen - Julien Wagstaff - Is the organizer of this ball. Claims he doesn't remember why or what he's doing here. Seems to be highly interested in women (says that his heart yearns...). Apparently his obsession with women is related to his secondary win condition (or so he claims).
    Chick-fil-A - Miriam Stark -
    Papa Johns - Kobe Woolley, CLAIMED Milford Pusser ??? - Sheriff
    Subway - Antonina Wagstaff - Julien Wagstaff's wife. Claims he has hired other women instead of Antonina to organize the ball and she invited the ICU Detective Company to investigate his husband. I appear to be the one chosen for this task.
    Wendys - Sofija Blackmore - Apparently he's someone that was sent to investigate information regarding "stuff around here being poisoned". He checked with the local farmers (?).
    Jack in the Box -Unknown name-
    Starbucks - Initials: JR - Claims he has an important role - Claims that his RP is related to Popeyes'. In fact, he works for him.
    Popeyes - Jonah Simon - Claims he's here to provide quality cuisine for the ball and that he's confident the ball will be a success.
    Taco Bell - Libby Lewis - Is the Performer. His RP mentions Julien Wagstaff, "Ms. Wagstaff" (may be Antonina or not) and Jonah Simon. The first is seen on the lawn. The two last people are apparently arguing about a "family curse" (Wagstaff).
    McDonalds - John-Paul Beattie - Has the ability to "interrogate people". Does not prevent from talking in different night chats, provide night inmunity or roleblock. He interrogated Chick-fil-A (me) N1. - Claims he won a ticket for the ball in a bank. KFC seems to be able to confirm this.
    Arbys -Unknown name-