S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    YOU ARE NOT TOWN YOU CLAIMED? there fore you can't fucking win with town according to my wincon. You don't like being called SCUM...? Do you?
    The problem is that he can win with my wincon, and I'm town, and I suspect you...
    -vote Dairy Queen

You see, we have an issue here. Let's dance AGAIN, wolf. And maybe that I didn't know how right I was when I said "wolf" earlier, because I think that you are a WEREWOLF now.

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

ALSO OMGUS, just saying. I throw votes around for reactions bro yours makes my fucking genitles tingle
    It's not OMGUS. I called you scummy first. Now you're just blatantly lying.

And that's not me, that's your herpes. I'd get that checked if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Post 447 among others shows you have a scum viewpoint
    nope

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    I'm starting to think that it's because CENSORED, whatever it is lol.

Dairy Queen,

You're saying "I have nothing to hide" but keep your hands in your pockets.
    WTF are you talking about dude, I know nothing except waking up on our god damn lawn, and my never-ending yearning for love. I'm reading other players wifom in my own way sorry i'm not just going to out and share what wifom i'm reading on other players you fool.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

He claims he doesn't have the wincon I had, though. Getting the quote, brb...
    dah fuck then you must have a secondary one.
    Yea, I trust this tbh. And good thing town's wincon (or at least mine) isn't a "purge all non-towns" lol.
    @Chick-fil-A see? He here implied he doesn't have the same wincon. Which leads to my vote.

12. ISO #912

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    This is some extreme aggression. And attempts to cut off conversation are not pro-town. It seems like flailing of sorts.
    I'm in a fucking mood and answering everyone's bull shit that they are trying to fucking spread, yes it's aggression, do you not like aggression, does it scare you?

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    If you were truly aligned to us then you wouldn't have to hide your night ability from us. Tell us who you investigated last night and what results you got.
    Do you even realize that it could ruin the entire thing of his ability? This is not a normal setup, and even if it was, revealing like this would cause scums to know what to hide.

And you know the best part? MAYBE HE'S NOT EVEN AN INVESTIGATIVE ROLE. It's R O L E P L A Y .

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

Do you even realize that it could ruin the entire thing of his ability? This is not a normal setup, and even if it was, revealing like this would cause scums to know what to hide.

And you know the best part? MAYBE HE'S NOT EVEN AN INVESTIGATIVE ROLE. It's R O L E P L A Y .
    and you need to tell us what makes you so convinced that he is 100% aligned to us. other then you calling him here in your rp.

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    quantity =/= quality
    higher post count =/= more informed

Called out? For pointing out how stupid that lynch train was?
    Yeah, you totally "called me out". /s

any other shitty arguments you want to make?
    Post # 15 from BK. The lynch was informative, it was a counter train to starbucks. He flipped town, we now have that to go off of. Are you caught up on the thread yet?

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Maybe cause I don't want to show all my cards?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    and you need to tell us what makes you so convinced that he is 100% aligned to us. other then you calling him here in your rp.
    ...??? Because that's what makes sense, because he is one of the most solvy players here, which you were not, btw, because he's being picked on like crazy, because he told you he was not town, but was pro-town.... I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH REASONS.

23. ISO #923

-vote Chick-fil-A

Im voting the confirmed non-town. If subway has any information that confirms him as innocent then you better share it now.
    I agree the confirmed non town is the best lych we have 2 factions so the odds of of him being one of the factions is good.
    -vote Chick-fil-A

24. ISO #924

So you're voting Taco Bell because you don't believe that he is a Mason without a Night Chat. Is that right?
    I'm voting taco because I want a fucking reaction to what I said here, but since you want to play fucking god and call me out on something not addressed to you

25. ISO #925

Ya this is significantly more anti town than chick holding any night info
    I have to agree with this. If Chick had anything substantial he'd likely say it outloud early on. If he was waiting for a right time cause his investigation type isn't something we as players on this site aren't used to, him holding back is still useful. Give him his time I'd say.

26. ISO #926

Ya this is significantly more anti town than chick holding any night info
    my problem is that chick claims to not be town and refuses to give us any other information about his role.

And then he has all these ''buddies'' defending him and they are also refusing to reveal why they are defending him.

27. ISO #927

my problem is that chick claims to not be town and refuses to give us any other information about his role.

And then he has all these ''buddies'' defending him and they are also refusing to reveal why they are defending him.
    You're repeating the same shit and ignore what people that don't think like you say. Your thoughts progression is 0, at the moment. His "buddies" EXPLAINED why they are defending him, BUT YOU WON'T READ. So go buy fucking glasses. You know what's even more disappointing? You basically derpconfirmed yourself with your wincon, which means that you're not scum, just really blind.

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

The issue is there's nothing inherently scum about his claim. From what I can read based on what he's said, there is no difference between him claiming that, and claiming he was a normal town investigative, other than the fact he might need to survive to the end.

30. ISO #930

The problem is that he can win with my wincon, and I'm town, and I suspect you...
    -vote Dairy Queen

You see, we have an issue here. Let's dance AGAIN, wolf. And maybe that I didn't know how right I was when I said "wolf" earlier, because I think that you are a WEREWOLF now.
    Listen to me and listen closely. Until I get the full details of his win con bread crumbed I will take it as his as opposing to mine.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

You're repeating the same shit and ignore what people that don't think like you say. Your thoughts progression is 0, at the moment. His "buddies" EXPLAINED why they are defending him, BUT YOU WON'T READ. So go buy fucking glasses. You know what's even more disappointing? You basically derpconfirmed yourself with your wincon, which means that you're not scum, just really blind.
    I think your the blind person for trusting a confirmed non-town because he acts like pro-town? Your heavy buddying with him is the reason that i will never stop voting him if you didn't already realize that.

33. ISO #933

Also, notice how we got away from the subject of food as soon as it was brought up, and the action switched on Chick? Julien (aka dairy queen) took over my Ball.... And he's hard pushing Chick atm. That distracted us from the food. Get where I'm getting to?

TL;DR: Dairy Queen might be creating a distraction for the evil food bois.

34. ISO #934

Quick lynching town on very little evidence or without any strong reads is growing a pair? Guess I'm gonna be an eunuch for life.
    LOL, who says i'm quick lynching though, i've literally been fishing for reactions and getting called scum for it. I'm getting extremely ticked off now.

35. ISO #935

Also, notice how we got away from the subject of food as soon as it was brought up, and the action switched on Chick? Julien (aka dairy queen) took over my Ball.... And he's hard pushing Chick atm. That distracted us from the food. Get where I'm getting to?

I see you distracting from the cult.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

I think your the blind person for trusting a confirmed non-town because he acts like pro-town? Your heavy buddying with him is the reason that i will never stop voting him if you didn't already realize that.
    So, even if he's pro town, that he has TOWN TELLS because of it, and claims to have a pro-town win condition, you'll just tunnel him into oblivion... because I am townreading and defending him?

...................... . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. .... . ..

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

So, even if he's pro town, that he has TOWN TELLS because of it, and claims to have a pro-town win condition, you'll just tunnel him into oblivion... because I am townreading and defending him?

...................... . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. .... . ..
    yes, you are defending him as blindly as i am attacking him.

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

Dominos - Unknown name -

Chipotle - Bobbi Thorne - Claims Citizen, rp of an important family?, Antonina is mentioned in his RP

KFC - Unknown name - Has RP about McDonalds

Burger King -Unknown name-

Pizza Hut -Unknown name-

Dairy Queen - Julien Wagstaff - Is the organizer of this ball. Claims he doesn't remember why or what he's doing here. Seems to be highly interested in women (says that his heart yearns...).

Chick-fil-A - Miriam Stark - CHECK THE LW.

Papa Johns - Milford Pusser -

Subway - Antonina Wagstaff - Julien Wagstaff's wife. Claims he has hired other women instead of Antonina to organize the ball and she invited the ICU Detective Company to investigate his husband. I appear to be the one chosen for this task.

Wendys - Sofija Blackmore - Apparently he's someone that was sent to investigate information regarding "stuff around here being poisoned". He checked with the local farmers (?).

Jack in the Box - Unknown name -

Starbucks - Initials: JR - Claims he has an important role - Claims that his RP is related to Popeyes'. In fact, he works for him.

Popeyes - Jonah Simon - Claims he's here to provide quality cuisine for the ball and that he's confident the ball will be a success.

Taco Bell - Libby Lewis - Is the Performer. His RP mentions Julien Wagstaff, "Ms. Wagstaff" (may be Antonina or not) and Jonah Simon. The first is seen on the lawn. The two last people are apparently arguing about a "family curse" (Wagstaff).

McDonalds - John-Paul Beattie - Has the ability to "interrogate people". Does not prevent from talking in different night chats, provide night inmunity or roleblock. He interrogated Chick-fil-A (me) N1. - Claims he won a ticket for the ball in a bank. KFC seems to be able to confirm this.

Arbys - Unknown name -

This was a part of my LW that had all relevant information in 1 spoiler.
    I don’t have any RP about McDonalds. Don’t know where you’ve got that from. Also I will point out that Blue = Triad is generally only true in SC2Mafia. Forum games with multiple town/mafia have typically had the second mafia as orange, and second town as blue. It’s not entirely unlikely that CFA could be a member of a second and non-competing town, rather than being anti-town entirely.

OOC, I’ve come down with a stomach bug and have been spending the entirety of today alternating between sleeping and exploding out of every orifice. Please forgive me if my reading comprehension and critical thinking are diminished today.

44. ISO #944

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...??? Because that's what makes sense, because he is one of the most solvy players here, which you were not, btw, because he's being picked on like crazy, because he told you he was not town, but was pro-town.... I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH REASONS.
    He was clearly playing like a straight up neutral. I called it out twice on day one, but said he seemed to align with my wincon which he seemed to know because he understood my bread crumbing. Not pro-town play at all just MEDIATING type play.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

Bruh I literally said that's whee I want to push next but this thread is moving so fast, read into what I type before you try and scum paint me...

48. ISO #948

I have to agree on the idea of the poisoned food being of concern. Perhaps it's nothing, but Wendy's is now confirmed town (cause she's dead). It's not something that should be ignored at all.
    ^

I don't think Wendys would have that info in his/her rolecard if it was just bullshit. At least one food guy is evil. I think Popeyes is.

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950