Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Antonina I don't have any reason not to trust that you are the woman I yearn for, there's nothing more powerful then true-love, but these other woman mentioned are not fucking good, and I don't recall ANYTHING except the longing in my heart. Do we just lynch every whore that's not you?

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Antonina I don't have any reason not to trust that you are the woman I yearn for, there's nothing more powerful then true-love, but these other woman mentioned are not fucking good, and I don't recall ANYTHING except the longing in my heart. Do we just lynch every whore that's not you?
    True love LOL yet you are drunk on at the lawn haha

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

Haha, wow, now there's a surprising development. I was right this would explode a bit near the end of the day, hmm?
    -unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Wow. I take it all back. This RP is important.
    Nice to see you change your tone. Hopefully we can all get on the same page now, eh? And how right I was that there would be a bit of a logic puzzle piecing this all together. We just don't have all the pieces yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    No, I have absolutely no information about having talked to a guest, or a curse, or anything Taco said. So I don't think I'm the Mrs Wagstaff of his roleplay, because it'd be a really low blow from the host to not tell me about a curse my char actually knows about xD
    Some of us appear to have received so little information, I wouldn't be surprised if we have more details to piece together about ourselves that our host conveniently hasn't told us yet. Plus, if you really are the wife of Julien, it appears that it would not be uncommon for those of the Wagstaff name to not know quite everything about themselves.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Maybe the person you argued with is the one with the curse. So that has to mean you know who has it. Who is listed in your role card @Subway
    Only Julien Wagstaff, and the ICU Private Detective Inc. company (but not the name of the person sent). It's literally all.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post

I don't think they're good, either... That being said, Starbucks is kinda looking like a scum. I love you, you know. I think that this whore that claims to be male (?!!!) should die unless they completly spill the beans.
    @Starbucks you are very obviously retaining information that would greatly help town. SPEAK NOW.

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post

I don't think they're good, either... That being said, Starbucks is kinda looking like a scum. I love you, you know. I think that this whore that claims to be male (?!!!) should die unless they completly spill the beans.
    @Starbucks you are very obviously retaining information that would greatly help town. SPEAK NOW.
    I'm a very important role and I can now confirm that my RP related to Popeyes

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700