S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    I see. I can't say the same about you , however. Guess we'll have to improve our relationship.
    fun fact Chick, despite your annoyance at me I also highly like you this game. You'll notice many of our early reads were the same. perhaps you should finger your biggest town reads and see how it works

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I'M GONNA EAT YOUR ASS TONIGHT BABY GIRL
    oh you'll be eating soemthing but it wont be ass. im not into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    How are you so sure? I would love to hear more. What are your names?
    just day read. i wont be sharing my name

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

You don't get it, I have his name But the info is all Role play format. I don't know what to make of most of it. It is like clues and riddles.
    I know nothing about being a groundskeeper that's not true to the best of my knowledge. Although not highly improbable given my role card.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    It is a very fair statement. What are you doing at the Ball, and how did you land here?

I would ask everyone to get into the roleplay, please. This game is roleplay-solvable, at least partially, maybe totally.
    ^This, please. People trying to devalue RP and distract from it (cough cough, Starbucks), are only being a detriment to figuring out the setup.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    My RP is definitely not important.
    People that are not you could have information about it. You should get into your roleplay. It is impossible for you to know that your roleplay is not important, literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    ^This, please. People trying to devalue RP and distract from it (cough cough, Starbucks), are only being a detriment to figuring out the setup.
    Yep. Talking about this, do you know something about someone who could be attending to this ball, or would be related to it in some way?

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

People that are not you could have information about it. You should get into your roleplay. It is impossible for you to know that your roleplay is not important, literally.

Yep. Talking about this, do you know something about someone who could be attending to this ball, or would be related to it in some way?
    no. i am 100% certain my RP is unimportant. if something comes up in day to suggest otherwise I will change my mind and share it. I am, as far as I can tell, a dead slot for RP.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

no. i am 100% certain my RP is unimportant. if something comes up in day to suggest otherwise I will change my mind and share it. I am, as far as I can tell, a dead slot for RP.
    If your RP is not important you could just tell us and see if we actually can put it into use.
    ^ this. Not wanting to tell us your story, as stupid as you might think the story is, only makes me think you have something to hide, Starbucks. I think you are town, or at least not scum (with no certainity whatsoever on this matter by the way). But I don't think you know nothing.

25. ISO #225

Julien Wagstaff is the person I saw on the lawn when I came to this ball. This is reworded but saying the same thing. What would you make of it.
    also @Chick-fil-A if this is the sort of thing Taco Bell will have then given my nothing RP id rather let him confirm me when the time is right than claim it myself for what will.... and i cant stress this enough.... represent no positive of any kind to the solving of the RP

26. ISO #226

^ this. Not wanting to tell us your story, as stupid as you might think the story is, only makes me think you have something to hide, Starbucks. I think you are town, or at least not scum (with no certainity whatsoever on this matter by the way). But I don't think you know nothing.
    i definitely know nothing.

27. ISO #227

While I do trust the bond that you and Chick-fil-A are forming, I have said all that I am willing to say already. I don't know anyone else here, but I am excited to meet and greet, and I want us to have a great fun night.

28. ISO #228

I mean, we all have something to hide, don't we? However, it's true that he says his RP is not important... Which I find it not accurate.

I'll give you a hint: not affecting your win con doesn't mean it's not important.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

What Am I Missing for you to read him as town????

31. ISO #231

also @Chick-fil-A if this is the sort of thing Taco Bell will have then given my nothing RP id rather let him confirm me when the time is right than claim it myself for what will.... and i cant stress this enough.... represent no positive of any kind to the solving of the RP
    RP seems to be the good thing of this game.. Or that's what I like to think. I can imagine why some people are here, but there still are a lot which are totally misterious for me, which I find fascinating. How many reasons are there for people to be here?

But they are all reluctant to reveal them, which is understandable.

32. ISO #232

I mean, we all have something to hide, don't we? However, it's true that he says his RP is not important... Which I find it not accurate.

I'll give you a hint: not affecting your win con doesn't mean it's not important.
    i didnt say it had nothing or something to do with my wincon, I said that given what ive read it is straight up a joke. best im gonna give you is that there is a 0% chance i matter to the RP, to such a level that my RP even changes direction midway to let me know how unimportant I am.

you can keep thinking i matter all you want, youre fucking wrong.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

i didnt say it had nothing or something to do with my wincon, I said that given what ive read it is straight up a joke. best im gonna give you is that there is a 0% chance i matter to the RP, to such a level that my RP even changes direction midway to let me know how unimportant I am.

Didn't you say you were an important role and your death was of no interest to anyone?

Huh

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

I want to know what info you had on Julien Wagstaff as soon as he said his name you voted him fast. If you know something we need to know. He is not confirmed town. All i know is he was here before I got here.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

I want to know what info you had on Julien Wagstaff as soon as he said his name you voted him fast. If you know something we need to know. He is not confirmed town. All i know is he was here before I got here.
    my vote had literally nothing to do with his name, he is also definitely not confirmed town given his outright NK claim.

39. ISO #239

my vote had literally nothing to do with his name, he is also definitely not confirmed town given his outright NK claim.
    I agree he is not confirmed town. You came on hard once he was open with his info. This felt to me some one scum painting. This is why I wanted to pressure you.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

I agree he is not confirmed town. You came on hard once he was open with his info. This felt to me some one scum painting. This is why I wanted to pressure you.
    If ever there was a clear-cut case of scum painting, it was with Starbucks against Dairy Queen. Starbucks has been obstinately refusing to interpret Dairy Queen's actions as anything but a blatant scum claim, and has been curiously stubborn in sticking to his dogged ignorant push against DQ. Given his claims to be an important role and apparent frustration with his RP, however, I am reluctant to read this as a scumtell. It's either a low effort frustration, or high effort gambit.

43. ISO #243

what is your name? and to clarify not I do not have a list of scum names. or Town names. I have only little RP Skits. I believe it is so i can see who is giving out fake names.
    Id request that you not use my slave name, but rather the name I chose to cover up my sperm bank donations- Starbuck

44. ISO #244

If ever there was a clear-cut case of scum painting, it was with Starbucks against Dairy Queen. Starbucks has been obstinately refusing to interpret Dairy Queen's actions as anything but a blatant scum claim, and has been curiously stubborn in sticking to his dogged ignorant push against DQ. Given his claims to be an important role and apparent frustration with his RP, however, I am reluctant to read this as a scumtell. It's either a low effort frustration, or high effort gambit.
    Almost like a EXE?

45. ISO #245

did you not read where I said that was all i had to say on the matter? gloss over that part?

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

did you not read where I said that was all i had to say on the matter? gloss over that part?
    Yes, I did read that part; that was the "obstinate refusal to interpret Dairy Queen's actions as anything but a blatant scum claim". And that wasn't a prompt to get you to say more, that was just me providing supporting information for my thoughts about you. You can feel free to pretend DQ doesn't exist for the rest of this game if you want; I feel no need to poke the bear and further frustrate you.

You are Claiming you are not Scum painting then Explain this post. In what world am I TPR hunting?
    He interpreted you saying DQ was a "Grounds Keeper" as a role read, not RP read.

49. ISO #249

You are Claiming you are not Scum painting then Explain this post. In what world am I TPR hunting?
    A world where youre applying too much value to the RP and trying to interpret his role from it, and announcing it. You clarify later which is why im gonna...

-unvote

but until you specified what you meant it looks like your announcing a characters role which is like scum play 101

50. ISO #250