S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Please highlight my neutral evil claims for me, i'm of such low IQ compared to you I don't see it. First i'm NK, then NE, am I NB next? not my fault you don't know how to read a player, I can give you lessons after then game if you'd like =P

NO U

NO U

NO U
    you do a really bad impression of me, even worse than your read, which is highlighted further by your insisting i reread. and a neutal killer would be neutral evil.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    False, the function is always green. He probably just wanted to put it together with the "Performer" thing. The message being green doesn't make you a confirmed Town. If you want us to believe that, you can tell us who you are and what you are doing here.
    Read the Day 1 post and you will see that. So who are you and what are you doing here?

4. ISO #154

What's making me wonder about you even more then your "no's" and "no-u's" is the fact that you seem to be so set in the mind of interpreting my posts, when in reality you've done a really poor job with it. Anybody out there who has the same "goal" as I do, should be able to interpret this a lot more logically. KFC seems to get it and gets some town points. Unless you actually are trying to get yourself cucked...=P
    All I can see in that would be a cultist claim lol

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    You're not confirmed town, sir. You were merely glorified by this announcement, nothing else. I am however willing to trust you, for now. If you know anything about Mr. Wagstaff, please tell me.
    Only thing I know about him is he is the one of the workers at this ball If i am reading it correctly I am guessing a grounds keeper or something.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    you do a really bad impression of me, even worse than your read, which is highlighted further by your insisting i reread. and a neutal killer would be neutral evil.
    I think it's a good impression. You need to re-read because you're insisting i'm something i'm not. You offer no insight it's just NO U, UR NEUTRAL EVIL/KILLER, if you had proper reasons to go along with your shit read i'd be more convinced of your possible "townyness"

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

I think it's a good impression. You need to re-read because you're insisting i'm something i'm not. You offer no insight it's just NO U, UR NEUTRAL EVIL/KILLER, if you had proper reasons to go along with your shit read i'd be more convinced of your possible "townyness"
    lord have fucking mercy. just suicide maybe?

everyone else is seeing what is going on right?
    @everyone

16. ISO #166

Well, I don't really remember the events leading up to the Ball, it's like I just woke up on the front lawn after a night of drinking or something and remembered that I was to attend this fantastic ball, with beer, drugs, and women.
    This is why I town read Dairy queen. I have him as a Grounds Keeper I think if i am reading Cyptonic's info correctly.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Only thing I know about him is he is the one of the workers at this ball If i am reading it correctly I am guessing a grounds keeper or something.
    Mhmm. Did he ask you to perform on here?

whispering listen up, I know you don't like that people don't see you as 100% trustable... But you know, everyone here has a story to tell us. Telling us your part of this story will give us information to know what this ball is really about... and make you much more trustable if you have something to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    I scum read Subway, But this claim does need explanation from Dairy Queen.
    Scumreading me makes no sense, just saying lol

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

lord have fucking mercy. just suicide maybe?

everyone else is seeing what is going on right?
    @everyone
    I see what's going on. I'm just waiting to see whether you're truly oblivious, or just trying to mislead.

I wonder if I would be saying too much to point out the obvious in Dairy Queen's claims. People need to realize that RP is not always just RP. Especially in a Cryptonic game, if we want to bring meta into it. I would prefer we avoid trying to meta too much, however.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

No, it's thinking about the setup ye fool.
    i disagree. DQ has also been forward about his name and Taco Bell claims to have information about us all, so his information would match the name and he wouldnt have to be guessing or thinking. he'd have the information

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Okay, so based off of the initial name reveal from Dairy Queen and some of his follow-up posts, the following reactions from Chick-fil-A and Subway and the "theory" given by Starbucks, it looks likely that there are some power roles that interact with RP names. However, if this is the case, it certainly was not universal knowledge at the beginning of the day.

Is this a fair statement?

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I see what's going on. I'm just waiting to see whether you're truly oblivious, or just trying to mislead.

I wonder if I would be saying too much to point out the obvious in Dairy Queen's claims. People need to realize that RP is not always just RP. Especially in a Cryptonic game, if we want to bring meta into it. I would prefer we avoid trying to meta too much, however.
    DQ CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT FOR THE REST OF THE GAME THANKS

36. ISO #186

Mhmm. Did he ask you to perform on here?

whispering listen up, I know you don't like that people don't see you as 100% trustable... But you know, everyone here has a story to tell us. Telling us your part of this story will give us information to know what this ball is really about... and make you much more trustable if you have something to say.

Scumreading me makes no sense, just saying lol
    I don't need you to trust me. You are either Scum or Jester. You are not Town. No way you are town.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Hut View Post
    Okay, so based off of the initial name reveal from Dairy Queen and some of his follow-up posts, the following reactions from Chick-fil-A and Subway and the "theory" given by Starbucks, it looks likely that there are some power roles that interact with RP names. However, if this is the case, it certainly was not universal knowledge at the beginning of the day.

It is a very fair statement. What are you doing at the Ball, and how did you land here?

I would ask everyone to get into the roleplay, please. This game is roleplay-solvable, at least partially, maybe totally.

41. ISO #191

Probably. What do you think about chocolate though.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

i disagree. DQ has also been forward about his name and Taco Bell claims to have information about us all, so his information would match the name and he wouldnt have to be guessing or thinking. he'd have the information
    You don't get it, I have his name But the info is all Role play format. I don't know what to make of most of it. It is like clues and riddles.

44. ISO #194

It is a very fair statement. What are you doing at the Ball, and how did you land here?

I would ask everyone to get into the roleplay, please. This game is roleplay-solvable, at least partially, maybe totally.
    my role play has an almost 0% chance of meaning anything. i dont plan on typing in it but you can probably exclude me from any solving

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Given the claims by Taco Bell, and the nature of a hidden setup game, it is nearly a given that RP, and our names, are quite important.

Also, if I can make a statement out of character, holy fuck is it annoying trying to post in an active game. I just want to state one sentence, and I get stopped 6+ times by new posts :P I guess it's a better problem to have than no activity, though.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200