1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    We dont know youre town, and you also have no bonus votes. youre obviously irrelevant
    What I have seen is Starbucks come out the gate what it looks like is scum painting. + Scum points
    Dairy Queen opened his role name at the start. Scum tend to hold back info afraid some one knows they are scum. +Town Points ( this does not make him town by no means)
    Starbucks has been doing a great job painting anyone trying to pull heals. Also discrediting the Mayor at start. + Scum points

-vote Starbucks

Claims very important role at start not very pro-town. Leaving a lot of WIFOM

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    What I have seen is Starbucks come out the gate what it looks like is scum painting. + Scum points
    Dairy Queen opened his role name at the start. Scum tend to hold back info afraid some one knows they are scum. +Town Points ( this does not make him town by no means)
    Starbucks has been doing a great job painting anyone trying to pull heals. Also discrediting the Mayor at start. + Scum points

-vote Starbucks

no

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

-vote Starbucks

TACO BELL IS THE PERFORMER. NOT THE MAYOR.

And you're Taco Bell, so what the fuck are you saying.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Interesting suggestion Subway.

I recommend everyone to explain WHAT are they doing in the ball. You know, so we get to know each other. ;)

It is indeed a very good idea, my dear. I would love to know your reasons
    I do think that mine are quite obvious... but if you cannot see them, I will say one word: truth.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Its only annoying if youre actually trying in the conversation, which i find noteworthy
    Seeing you respond "no" to 80% of posts is quite annoying, yes. Unless your objective is to get yourself lynched, I'd recommend you to take a more approaching attitude.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Interesting suggestion Subway.

I recommend everyone to explain WHAT are they doing in the ball. You know, so we get to know each other. ;)

A fabulous suggestion, madame. Getting to meet people and have fun is what I'm here for, after all. I'm excited for the great time I'm sure we'll all have together.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Seeing you respond "no" to 80% of posts is quite annoying, yes. Unless your objective is to get yourself lynched, I'd recommend you to take a more approaching attitude.
    If it makes you feel better, chick, i can wait a little longer and make less, but more wall oriented "no" replies. I quite enjoyed stuffing the neutral killer in his little puppy dog ass with my no varients all at once. even he acepted defeat

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    A fabulous suggestion, madame. Getting to meet people and have fun is what I'm here for, after all. I'm excited for the great time I'm sure we'll all have together.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe. You're not giving me good vibes.

This is a normal ball, and most of you are not normal either. Stop pretending.

26. ISO #126

If it makes you feel better, chick, i can wait a little longer and make less, but more wall oriented "no" replies. I quite enjoyed stuffing the neutral killer in his little puppy dog ass with my no varients all at once. even he acepted defeat
    Nice try you swine, we will see who's shoving what in whose ass tonight.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Hope you die tonight.
    that would be in almost no ones best interest
    This is very interesting. Here, come dance with me for a bit...

You know, you can tell me anything. Did Mr. Wagstaff betray you? He's such a wolf that it wouldn't be surprising, especially given your... importance, sir. Maybe he didn't pay you as much as you thought? Unless he didn't tell you his name, which wouldn't surprise me... if someone did something to you that is along those lines... I can help you. But we will need to cooperate for this, and this needs both of us to work.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

What? I want him to feel pressure and realise what an asshole he is.
    Believe you me, he knows he an asshole. He just doesn't give a fuck.

I never said I was normal, madame. I'm sure no "normal" person could have received an invitation to this ball. And please, I'm not pretending when I say that all I want is to have a good time.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

What? I want him to feel pressure and realise what an asshole he is.
    well i wont be doing that.

I whole heartedly agree with the KFC FoS

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Nice try you swine, we will see who's shoving what in whose ass tonight.
    hard to see from the other room while im deep in my nightly subway

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    This is very interesting. Here, come dance with me for a bit...

You know, you can tell me anything. Did Mr. Wagstaff betray you? He's such a wolf that it wouldn't be surprising, especially given your... importance, sir. Maybe he didn't pay you as much as you thought? Unless he didn't tell you his name, which wouldn't surprise me... if someone did something to you that is along those lines... I can help you. But we will need to cooperate for this, and this needs both of us to work.
    I'd agree im underpaid but its certainly not vendetta worthy.

If this is true, then why does my vote say Mayor?
    because sc2mafia.com only has the function to say Mayor.

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Believe you me, he knows he an asshole. He just doesn't give a fuck.

I never said I was normal, madame. I'm sure no "normal" person could have received an invitation to this ball. And please, I'm not pretending when I say that all I want is to have a good time.
    I may have not expressed myself correctly. I didn't ask about what you want to do right now. I want to know why you came here in the first place. And having a nice time doesn't seem convincing.

35. ISO #135

What's making me wonder about you even more then your "no's" and "no-u's" is the fact that you seem to be so set in the mind of interpreting my posts, when in reality you've done a really poor job with it. Anybody out there who has the same "goal" as I do, should be able to interpret this a lot more logically. KFC seems to get it and gets some town points. Unless you actually are trying to get yourself cucked...=P

I hope there are vampires here at the ball, I want to fall madly in love with one. Julien Wagstaff ready to party with a few kegs o beer. All who oppose shall perish! and I shall emerge the single victor!
    well the more the merrier I always say, but as long as one of us is left standing after all of the ale has been consumed!

36. ISO #136

What's making me wonder about you even more then your "no's" and "no-u's" is the fact that you seem to be so set in the mind of interpreting my posts, when in reality you've done a really poor job with it. Anybody out there who has the same "goal" as I do, should be able to interpret this a lot more logically. KFC seems to get it and gets some town points. Unless you actually are trying to get yourself cucked...=P
    you should keep talking, im loving how openly you are claiming neutral evil despite my unvote. really goes to compliment your telling me to rethink things.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

you should keep talking, im loving how openly you are claiming neutral evil despite my unvote. really goes to compliment your telling me to rethink things.
    He claims he has a specific goal, which is no surprise to anyone. We can expect many roles to have different win conditions.

42. ISO #142

I understand, The Function. I am trying to make a point. I was pointed out day 1 post. I only have one vote but still listed in mayors spot Host even gave you my alignment buy putting my name in Green. You have a confirmed Town and yet you discredit it.
    mayor is always listed in green. its a coding thing. you are not confirmed town

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

I understand, The Function. I am trying to make a point. I was pointed out day 1 post. I only have one vote but still listed in mayors spot Host even gave you my alignment buy putting my name in Green. You have a confirmed Town and yet you discredit it.
    False, the function is always green. He probably just wanted to put it together with the "Performer" thing. The message being green doesn't make you a confirmed Town. If you want us to believe that, you can tell us who you are and what you are doing here.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

You're not confirmed town, sir. You were merely glorified by this announcement, nothing else. I am however willing to trust you, for now. If you know anything about Mr. Wagstaff, please tell me.

48. ISO #148

I may have not expressed myself correctly. I didn't ask about what you want to do right now. I want to know why you came here in the first place. And having a nice time doesn't seem convincing.
    After I received my invitation, I wasn't about to squander the chance to meet the other invitees, and have some proper fun and drinks at a ball. All I can say is, I'm ready to enjoy myself.

49. ISO #149

Please highlight my neutral evil claims for me, i'm of such low IQ compared to you I don't see it. First i'm NK, then NE, am I NB next? not my fault you don't know how to read a player, I can give you lessons after then game if you'd like =P

NO U

NO U

NO U

50. ISO #150