S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    You're very quick to reveal your role name. They may have some uses you are not aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Julien Wagstaff? Why did you reveal your name? Anything we should know, maybe?
    Is there any reason why you would think RP names would have a significance, or is this just a hunch from both of you?

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Hut View Post
    -vote KFC

I don't like you very much.
    A harsh way to start the day, sir. I plan to enjoy everyone's company today, and I hope to keep moods high as we enjoy the festivities. After all, it is a party!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    PF Changs is a "nice" establishment, in comparison to our otherwise low grade eateries. Cryptonic is trying to tell you that I am a very important role and should have a doc on me by my account being the only 1 you should ever take a girl to.
    On the contrary, I've known a fair few women in my life who would love a good Chipotle, or Chick-fil-a. But perhaps, I may concede, those are mere low-grade women.

no
    Well, you are quite the Negative Natsumi, hmm? I hope you don't let that keep you from participating in the fun to be had at this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Well, I don't really remember the events leading up to the Ball, it's like I just woke up on the front lawn after a night of drinking or something and remembered that I was to attend this fantastic ball, with beer, drugs, and women.
    Ha ha, it sounds like you are quite the literal party animal. I look forward to seeing what life you bring to today's event.

Is there any reason why you would think RP names would have a significance, or is this just a hunch from both of you?
    If nothing else, RP can serve to make things significantly more interesting. If I were to make a meta-based hypothesis, I would presume that with a completely hidden setup, we may be prompted to deduct information about the workings of the game, and the roles, from the RP surrounding them.

7. ISO #57

Maybe, maybe not. Would you mind to join us in our danse?
    I hope you know the truffle shuffle. There's a lot more to it then whats floating around the surface.
    So hidden deeds it is. Why did you feel the need to tell your name? After all, if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be afraid, right?

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Maybe, maybe not. Would you mind to join us in our danse?

So hidden deeds it is. Why did you feel the need to tell your name? After all, if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be afraid, right?
    I believe I already said why I've revealed my name.

Maybe names will help us all get to know each other a little better? In the last hidden setup I witnessed names of characters bore fruit to a lot of unique things to talk about.
    Names can further aid us in our discussion, would you be opposed to productive discussion?

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Why should I "come" for you?

You obviously forged a role background, there's nothing else to say. It's clear that you're hiding something. However, I won't talk more about this if you don't wish so. Cause I'm a bright Star.
    Not "for" ... "at" these words here are two different words with different meanings. You may continue we are bound to get somewhere with this discussion.

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    A harsh way to start the day, sir. I plan to enjoy everyone's company today, and I hope to keep moods high as we enjoy the festivities. After all, it is a party!

On the contrary, I've known a fair few women in my life who would love a good Chipotle, or Chick-fil-a. But perhaps, I may concede, those are mere low-grade women.

Well, you are quite the Negative Natsumi, hmm? I hope you don't let that keep you from participating in the fun to be had at this event.

Ha ha, it sounds like you are quite the literal party animal. I look forward to seeing what life you bring to today's event.

If nothing else, RP can serve to make things significantly more interesting. If I were to make a meta-based hypothesis, I would presume that with a completely hidden setup, we may be prompted to deduct information about the workings of the game, and the roles, from the RP surrounding them.
    Indeed, sir... indeed. You seem to like parties, eh? Would you know something about this party, or be looking for something? Or are you here to enjoy the drinks?

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Why call attention to these 2? Susp if it isnt game related. Susp if it is game related.
    I call attention to those 2, because those are the 2 that women in my past have called attention to, as I mentioned. You are not the only establishment that beckons the female sex.

Indeed, sir... indeed. You seem to like parties, eh? Would you know something about this party, or be looking for something? Or are you here to enjoy the drinks?
    Oh yes, I've been looking forward to this party ever since I received my invitation. I enjoy meeting people, I'm looking for a good time, and I am quite partial to drinks.

17. ISO #67

Not "for" ... "at" these words here are two different words with different meanings. You may continue we are bound to get somewhere with this discussion.
    I see... I'm also interested on you as well. I just hope this doesn't prove to be a toxic relationship... where I end dead.

Your werewolf avatar doesn't help as well.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

I believe I already said why I've revealed my name.

Names can further aid us in our discussion, would you be opposed to productive discussion?
    Indeed, which is why I wonder why you would forge a role background, especially when this background would not be bringing in anything new in any way.

21. ISO #71

Straight up says he wants a solo victory.
    Engaged.
    Puts out information that could be important casually and asks us to all follow.
    Points out that he has nothing to fear.
    Avoids my claims he is a neutral killer.
    He has all but hard-claimed neutral killer. Your conspiracy theory isn't all that far-fetched. I'm interested in seeing where this gambit goes.

22. ISO #72

Roles are unique. Our names are our roles. Is that enough? Also, in S-FM Chicago names were quite relevant.
    Not quite. Names by themselves mean absolutely nothing, since it doesn't reveal anything about powers/alignment. Someone claiming an RP name tells me very little about them, which is not at all like a role claim.

Can you please explain this further.

23. ISO #73

Not quite. Names by themselves mean absolutely nothing, since it doesn't reveal anything about powers/alignment. Someone claiming an RP name tells me very little about them, which is not at all like a role claim.

inb4, this is a semantic that is going to severely derail over nothing. @observerchat

24. ISO #74

Engaged.
    Puts out information that could be important casually and asks us to all follow.
    You miss-interpret my my opening few posts, please try again.

It's my belief that names can seriously help us in our discussion this evening.

I'm sure you can come up with other reasons on as to why I should have nothing to fear, it's strikes me as odd that you instantly focus on that one.

I believe your post wasn't directly clear in calling me a neutral killer either.

I have nothing to hide, I fear nothing.
    he's the neutral killer that uses our names.
    If you were calling me the neutral killer here please use better English next time and address me. "You are the Neutral Killer" would have been a lot easier to understand.

25. ISO #75

Indeed, which is why I wonder why you would forge a role background, especially when this background would not be bringing in anything new in any way.
    My background isn't forged, you're reaching really hard there.. I'm merely bringing to light in my own words, my background from my role card. What's so far-fetched about it in a hidden setup?

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

You miss-interpret my my opening few posts
    no

please try again.
    no u

It's my belief that names can seriously help us in our discussion this evening.
    no

I'm sure you can come up with other reasons on as to why I should have nothing to fear, it's strikes me as odd that you instantly focus on that one.
    no u

I believe your post wasn't directly clear in calling me a neutral killer either.
    no, it was

If you were calling me the neutral killer here please use better English next time and address me. "You are the Neutral Killer" would have been a lot easier to understand.
    no

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Different names could interact with different players in different ways.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Engaged.
    I do think that he holds evil deeds, but not that he is a lone wolf... Care to step in the roleplay? What are you doing at the Ball, kind sir?

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

I hope there are vampires here at the ball, I want to fall madly in love with one. Julien Wagstaff ready to party with a few kegs o beer. All who oppose shall perish! and I shall emerge the single victor!
    well the more the merrier I always say, but as long as one of us is left standing after all of the ale has been consumed!
    Interpret these a little better and try again.

36. ISO #86

On a notepad, discreetly notes that Pizza Hut is passively defending the Wolf, Dairy Queen...
    inb4, this is a semantic that is going to severely derail over nothing. @observerchat
    Oh no, it's not. I can ensure you it is very productive

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Interpret these a little better and try again.
    I applaud your grasp of the roleplay, sir, and love where you've gone with your interpretation. Kudos.

I am curious what makes you so certain he forged his role background, given how little we know about the game and its roleplay so far. From what I can tell, it seems quite plausible.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I am curious what makes you so certain he forged his role background, given how little we know about the game and its roleplay so far. From what I can tell, it seems quite plausible.
    Because of the name, sir. The name. I do think that you are a trustable man, though.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Maybe for you. Some roles may interact with other roles... where names are really important. Or you may have some information about a certain name, etc.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100