Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM Eternia

Ok MM Buddied Blink
    Damus wanted Slaol lycjed
    Slaol wants me lycjed
    Aaron and Glip both prob town or scum just not helping letting us fight. More town lean
    Ganelon helping me want to believe that was out of game help. But scum has done this to be before
    Here are some facts I have at this time. Anyone care to help on clearing them up or any of them that can help us?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Read his opening three posts specially
    Ok I read his first 3 it is going over my head I don’t see what you are referring to.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #304

Sorry 90% of time I am useing my phone. Why my fingers hit so many wrong keys. It is why I can post when I am at work.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Tbh slaol just seems to be so pushy against the player that had and showed a weakness towards to him. Earlier this day he was already had been trying to pinch the other players in order to get their weakness on and so the mike was the player thay he has chosen to push towards to.(re read the first3 pages u ll get what i mean)
    He started talking about meta game of his then tried to bring out other things etx etc.

On page 10th so far brb
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote slaol

Let s see if i still remember the commands

Lets get some info on you. what are your thoughts and reads?

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    You remember the commands, but not how to contribute to analysis and discussion, wp.
    U spoke too early u kitten

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

As for the neutral theory of mike, they dont make sense
    If slaol was jester he d be more carefree of his actions
    And if dravur or w e his name was exe he d know that your lynvh isnt possiblr at that moment so there goes that

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I claim that i'm bad at fm and i never rolled scum.
    And i'm town right now.
    epehappy: arso conf town cause arsonists no lie, they just burn

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

-vote Hybrid
    epegun: you are gonna be cool with it or else i m gonna make u cool with those

18. ISO #318

epegun: you are gonna be cool with it or else i m gonna make u cool with those
    If you ask me how idk either but i ll find a way, i think

19. ISO #319

Tbh at first i was thinking of a damus slavo team since they were painting each other as much as they do mike so thought it was a on purpose painting between themselves but as the post count had grown upped i changed my opinion for damus being a jester reasons:
    1. He tried to scumpaint the most active and narcisstic person and trying to make himself seem as scum to him. There are a lot of posts before that supports my point in slavo s wall posts
    2. He has changed his scum opinion so frequently as you can see in the last 3 or 4 pages
    3. He kind of trying to agree on a lynch of anybody s lynch and him voting slalo then mike proves it

20. ISO #320

As for MM, he s the as same as a year ago lol. He isnt trying to lie while he s showing his opinions to us. If he were to be lying it d be so painfully unnatural and obvious

21. ISO #321

Slight town read on the kitten for no apperant reason
    Rest null reads.

Tbh the safest lynch would be slale s lynch so that town would nt be so distracted from the other players and it would satisfy my opinion

22. ISO #322

Now as i had possesed the european curse on my body, i shall return back to my nest, AFK place. So long farewell

23. ISO #323

Tbh at first i was thinking of a damus slavo team since they were painting each other as much as they do mike so thought it was a on purpose painting between themselves but as the post count had grown upped i changed my opinion for damus being a jester reasons:
    1. He tried to scumpaint the most active and narcisstic person and trying to make himself seem as scum to him. There are a lot of posts before that supports my point in slavo s wall posts
    2. He has changed his scum opinion so frequently as you can see in the last 3 or 4 pages
    3. He kind of trying to agree on a lynch of anybody s lynch and him voting slalo then mike proves it
    I have read slaol scum and MM scum.
    No one else has been read scum by me. I am definitely not scumpainting, I am scumhunting and that is evident in my posts including the ones with slaol. Calling MM out on his open wolf town role
    Huntin, calling out mike buddying slaol despite getting critiqued by slaol harshly.

I have read slaol as scum due to his beginning posts and the over the top response that boiled down to discrediting/turning the argument Back on me without properly giving a reasonable response. His later posts are openly town role hunting despite that course of action only helping scum.

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325
    Ganelon

No one else has been read scum by me. I am definitely not scumpainting, I am scumhunting and that is evident in my posts including the ones with slaol. Calling MM out on his open wolf town role
    Huntin, calling out mike buddying slaol despite getting critiqued by slaol harshly.

I have read slaol as scum due to his beginning posts and the over the top response that boiled down to discrediting/turning the argument Back on me without properly giving a reasonable response. His later posts are openly town role hunting despite that course of action only helping scum.
    +1. While I have a big problem with meta reads, I really do feel like MMis the type of player who would be ‘open-wolfing’ as Town...

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

All u did on slalol was calling him off scum based off of the meta read you had + discrediting mike

2 What s open wolf?

28. ISO #328
    Ganelon

Do you believe that his open wolf is helpful to us in figuring out the scum?
    Obviously not. But I have seen MM point out potential role claims/slips even as town. He did that in my first game with him and I thought he was scum for it

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Your read on me was softball, and your response literally didnt respond to what i said.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332
    Ganelon

open wolfing is the act of openly acting like scum, without appearing to hide it

33. ISO #333
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok MM Buddied Blink
    Damus wanted Slaol lycjed
    Slaol wants me lycjed
    Aaron and Glip both prob town or scum just not helping letting us fight. More town lean
    Ganelon helping me want to believe that was out of game help. But scum has done this to be before
    Here are some facts I have at this time. Anyone care to help on clearing them up or any of them that can help us?
    Btw I'm Magoroth. So Magoroth=Ganelon

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Btw I'm Magoroth. So Magoroth=Ganelon
    Oh ok hey mag. Wait if you are mag. When you where scum in Chicago you role claimed power town role as a scum day 1.

Not saying you are scum but you are worth a check

36. ISO #336
    Ganelon

Oh ok hey mag. Wait if you are mag. When you where scum in Chicago you role claimed power town role as a scum day 1.

Not saying you are scum but you are worth a check
    I only did that when I was afraid of being lynched ^^

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

@Glip

What do you want to talk about today
    It was REALLY foggy this morning. Like, one of, if not THE foggiest day I’ve ever seen. Couldn’t see my house from the street. Ridiculous. It’s starting to clear up now, though; I’m able to see a bit better.

How’s it been for you?

40. ISO #340

It was REALLY foggy this morning. Like, one of, if not THE foggiest day I’ve ever seen. Couldn’t see my house from the street. Ridiculous. It’s starting to clear up now, though; I’m able to see a bit better.

How’s it been for you?
    It’s just been super chilly here. 37*F around 7am. I’m hoping for ice but it hasn’t happened yet. The only thing that blows about this cold weather is that it makes me bum leg hurt more

41. ISO #341
    Ganelon

It's 5*C here. I'd wager that's about 44.6*F.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

It’s just been super chilly here. 37*F around 7am. I’m hoping for ice but it hasn’t happened yet. The only thing that blows about this cold weather is that it makes me bum leg hurt more
    It’s been closer to 50 here. Canadian girlfriend is loving it, says she feels like she’s in her element. Which is great for me; happy wife, happy life, and all that jazz.

44. ISO #344

Basically he wants now to get Mike lynched
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347
    Ganelon

How do you change your title and nickname?
    You need to have access to the Admin Control Panel

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Basically he wants now to get Mike lynched
    Damus keeps saying I am buddieing Slaol but I am not. When some one day 1 in the first post of day Flat out says I know this guy is scum 200% That is fishy. Damus push way too hard. that is why I read Damus as EXE. Does not mean Slaol is not scum. But Follow me here Damus is a smart player I just can not see him pushing this hard to a mislych if he was scum unless 1 reason. Slaol is scum with Damus and Damus wast Town Cred and pulling the same thing MM did last game MM got all 3 of his scum mates lyched. to give him town cred and worked scum won.

Or Damus is town and Sloal is scum and Damus sees something we dont. This is the battle I am thinking why my vote is at this time on Slaol. Both choices are Slaol is Scum. But I think we need more information before doing anything.

50. ISO #350
    Ganelon

Damus keeps saying I am buddieing Slaol but I am not. When some one day 1 in the first post of day Flat out says I know this guy is scum 200% That is fishy. Damus push way too hard. that is why I read Damus as EXE. Does not mean Slaol is not scum. But Follow me here Damus is a smart player I just can not see him pushing this hard to a mislych if he was scum unless 1 reason. Slaol is scum with Damus and Damus wast Town Cred and pulling the same thing MM did last game MM got all 3 of his scum mates lyched. to give him town cred and worked scum won.

Or Damus is town and Sloal is scum and Damus sees something we dont. This is the battle I am thinking why my vote is at this time on Slaol. Both choices are Slaol is Scum. But I think we need more information before doing anything.
    I don't buy the "Damus wants Town Cred so he's trying to get Slaol lynched" claim.