Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm not going to leave my vote out overnight, i'll deal with this in the morning...

-vote unvote
    Ok. I'll do a list of reads. As of end of page 10, my reads are as follow:

Ganelon, close to lock town because he's fitting his town meta very well, he's not scummy as he is when he's scum, I have detected his soft claim early which I trust, and he goes in the way that his soft claim draws. I just don't want to lock someone town on D1 because this has failed me sometimes lol.
    Mike, strong town read because he gives me the same vibes he did in Auckmid's game in which he was town, his test on blink and myself, his scum hunting, he's really trying to help town, and it feels genuine.

Blink, he's being his town self, claiming TPR, using WIFOM super hard and even asking me to comment on it lol, he's solvy (at least seems to be, you never know with that squirrel lol). He has the special "Strong town but is a really deceptive scum sometimes so I won't put him too high" status.

Hybrid, I feel like he's being his old town self but it's really hard to tell, he's not particularly helpful, but his posts make sense when they are serious. He gets a temp pass.
    Glip, dunno, he just feels like town kitty <3 he could very well be neutral, though, and even scum.

No real null reads as of now, which is a nice thing!

Damus_Graves, I'm getting a Clown-Town-ish vibe from him rn. 4 scum games in a row, lol? Not sure about it but I don't like him atm.
    Arsonist, because he's just playing really... easily. He's comfortable. He says he sucks. He's just too comfortable IMO. Taking it easy without contributing for real.

Slaol, the scummiest of them all. Discredit of Mike, he says he didn't discredit him, which is obviously false, he has gone silent while he's pushed, which he himself said was a shitty thing to do as town when he was Judge (Which was a confirmed town role) in Turnabout.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    MM, Slaol,Blinkyou 3 Drink?
    Nearly never lol, I'm not blink xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Don't popcorn too much or you'll be the popped one tomorrow give your thoughts
    really good drink is the flaming Dr pepper
    you take a shot glass 3/4 armeratto 1/4 Bacardi 151 Light it on fire then drop it in a glass of beer and chug it all gives the after taste of a dr pepper and fucks you up so good.
    ...lol
    Are you budding me? Dude please dont do this to me 2 games in a row. If you are Mafia MM please kill me ok Please dont make me look the fool 2 games in a row Deal?
    No, but I townread you. And this would be a really weird deal to do as mafia, but since I'm town I don't have to think about it
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #504

Oh sure, once I finally get here everyone starts leavin', I see how it is. Ya buncha jerks.

Also, Mike, please don't interrupt a post mid-thought. We don't need extra spam from pointless double posts. Finish a thought before you finish your post.
    Then maybe I need to stop posting for the night. Night all Not going to bed just more more more more drinking. got a good buzz going on right now. only had 3 Flaming Dr pears so fare. do you drink Kitty boy?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nearly never lol, I'm not blink xD

...lol

No, but I townread you. And this would be a really weird deal to do as mafia, but since I'm town I don't have to think about it
    NO NO NO not town MM kill me Mafia MM kill me. If you are town dont kill me if you are MAfia kill me. seee????

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #506

My thoughts are that, while us kitties might look cute, all of us are natural born killers. One of very few animals that kill for sport. You better watch your back.

Also, that was a nice pretty rainbow wall of fluff that looked like a lot of work put into making it look like you were saying anything useful at all.

7. ISO #507

Then maybe I need to stop posting for the night. Night all Not going to bed just more more more more drinking. got a good buzz going on right now. only had 3 Flaming Dr pears so fare. do you drink Kitty boy?
    You have not earned the right to call me Kitty boi. That's Sir Kitterton to you, peasant!

-vote Mike

And no I do not partake of the devil's drink.

8. ISO #508

You have not earned the right to call me Kitty boi. That's Sir Kitterton to you, peasant!

-vote Mike

And no I do not partake of the devil's drink.
    dude flaming dr peppers not devils drink it is angels drink it gives you wings. lol

Kitty boi reflow
    ummm ok Sir kitty ton why are you under the couch?

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

My thoughts are that, while us kitties might look cute, all of us are natural born killers. One of very few animals that kill for sport. You better watch your back.

Also, that was a nice pretty rainbow wall of fluff that looked like a lot of work put into making it look like you were saying anything useful at all.
    XD

Mah rainbow wall is there to give a summary of my reads, nothing else. Rainbow is fun to make and makes it more clear. The actual content is in my posts all over the thread

It's also ironic to see you say that when you have given close to no matter this game.

11. ISO #511

I feel safe there. It is easier for me to keep an eye on all angles of approach for predators.
    dude I like that bio. Sir Kityton is Cool.

12. ISO #512

XD

Mah rainbow wall is there to give a summary of my reads, nothing else. Rainbow is fun to make and makes it more clear. The actual content is in my posts all over the thread

It's also ironic to see you say that when you have given close to no matter this game.
    MM does this rainbow wall every game scum or Town. you can't read him town for it and you can't read him scum for it. It is just MM

13. ISO #513

XD

I make no illusions of trying to be useful. I just do as I do.

14. ISO #514

MM does this rainbow wall every game scum or Town. you can't read him town for it and you can't read him scum for it. It is just MM
    My concern was not with the fact that he made a rainbow wall. He got plus points for organizational skills and readability, something you could use some lessons on. My concern was with the content of his wall mostly being "eh idk I just feel like this" 8x

15. ISO #515

I make no illusions of trying to be useful. I just do as I do.
    "I'm useless and I'm not even trying to hide it." Lol :P whatever your alignment is this is gold. And I don't mean it in a bad way <3

I'd still like some matter out of you though lol. And I'm gonna eat now so bye

16. ISO #516

Well I going to go before I piss some one off for acting stupid. not saying i did just preventing it. Sir Kittyton and MM night both of you you 2 talk I only stayed a little longer because I did not want to bail when glib came on. and be rude. I am glad I rolled town if I had rolled scum I would not drink. town I can't slip so I can drink. one warning becaruflle of drinking because you tend to say things you regret next day. Dude one time I woke up in a dear stand have no idea how I got there. No dont think i am some drunk i am not. This is the first time I have drank in over 6 months. you have to have fun sometimes.

So what was I talking about.? oh yea I dont want to piss anyone off so going to say good night. and If i did piss anyone off SORRY.

Good night everyone. Marry Xmass Party time

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

What's sad is, this is going to be like, the one longest period of time I'll have free for this game all holiday break, and now everyone's gone and buggered off, the blighters.
    Well then, reply to stuff. I need to work now; just comment on the posts, give your reads, etc. I'll address them once I'll be back. Sorry for leaving you

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Blah blah blah.
    I’m out in real life. Later haters
    Much useful indeed, really looks like clown town damus.

21. ISO #521

Well I going to go before I piss some one off for acting stupid. not saying i did just preventing it. Sir Kittyton and MM night both of you you 2 talk I only stayed a little longer because I did not want to bail when glib came on. and be rude. I am glad I rolled town if I had rolled scum I would not drink. town I can't slip so I can drink. one warning becaruflle of drinking because you tend to say things you regret next day. Dude one time I woke up in a dear stand have no idea how I got there. No dont think i am some drunk i am not. This is the first time I have drank in over 6 months. you have to have fun sometimes.

So what was I talking about.? oh yea I dont want to piss anyone off so going to say good night. and If i did piss anyone off SORRY.

Good night everyone. Marry Xmass Party time
    Lol <3 Slaol won't like it but I'll still say it: Mike is cute. Now I'm off for realz

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

@AIVION Scum has a day chat?
    Nope.

Also Just a Friendly Reminder that as per original setup rules...

DAY 1 LYNCH IS MANDATORY!!!

You all probably know but figured I'd throw that out there!

=)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

26. ISO #526
    Ganelon

@Mike . are you high? I clearly wasn't TPR-hunting. I literally claimed TPR.

27. ISO #527
    Ganelon

-vote Slaol

28. ISO #528
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You can't break my wifom if there isn't any wifom there to begin with, I'm legit claiming TPR, not Cit baiting a kill TPR
    same

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Clap clap, I cannot stand against this logic with quotes supporting the claim.

We have the Claim: MM is scum.
    We have the Warrant: MM did not reply to a post to which he would have replied as town, in Blink's opinion.
    We don't really have the most important, though: THE GROUNDS. Needs quotes, questions, and interaction. This case is weak and votes alone won't give you juice from me bois make a real case and I'll gladly reply.

Also, if there's a post that addresses what you wanted addressed, but without quoting your post, scumreading someone for it is called grasping for straws, squirrel.

Oh, and what Mag did needs only one emote:
    Well ok, I understand this since I've had the same feeling with Distorted and it's just starting to go away... however I'm far from being as good scum as him lol, like REALLY far. Don't think you should be paranoid about me :P an healthy amount of suspicion is needed in everything, though, and you tend to say "100%" a lot. Too much. Only a sith deals in absolutes - Jedistorted

As I just said, no need to be sure of anything; just put your reads. The fact that they are not carved in stone is the result of not closing your mind/tunneling, and it's usually good (although you need to make up your mind some day lol).
    COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

I'd say that in your shoes, I'd need to read the thread before saying something is scummy ;)
    Mag is my nearly locked town read. And if you check when I put my vote on him, it was to get off Slaol because I wasn't getting anything out of the vote, and wanted to pressure elsewhere. I got what I wanted: a clear cut read.
    +Town Points
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

32. ISO #532

You know, slaol might be jester.
    He tried to lynch Damus without providing a valuable reason, before he even made a post.
    This annoyed Damus and he use "L4L" tactics, which add the Damus/Slaol scum team theory and added +Scum Points to him.
    He plays his usual scum play.

Maybe he actually got rolled a jester? Then he tries to look scummy as he can.
    Insane Harpy
    You have no night ability.
    You must see yourself lynched.
    But then, mafia can make themselves look like jester and they avoid lynch.
    But in this setup, there's no thing like "who lynched jester, dies".

So Slaol is a good lynch, readgless of alligement.
    -vote Slaol
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Post Reads

Making a list of reads because i need some town points, pepole told i'm too comfortable and avoid scumreading easly, making me a Neutral-Scum.

Town:
    Arsonist (NinetyNine) - Obviously. What do you expect? I read myself as a scum? I know i'm 100% town (+scum points incoming!).
    Marshmallow Marshall - He made Mike to stop discussing past games and told what pepole should do, basically he leads the town. 2nd town read after myself.
    Ganelon (Magoroth) - Made the Damus/Slaol scum theory, it's not truth but basically, it's still helping to form a "Slaol is a good lynch, readgless of alligement" theory.
    Blinkskater - He replied many messages and active in this game unlike me. Had some reads, cool guy but not putting him so high.

Neutral:
    Glip/Damus_Graves/Hybrid - Usless players, haven't done anything useful.
    Mike - He made many posts, had reads, but he's kinda too "eh?" for me. His mind changes easly, so maybe because of that?

Scum:
    Slaol - Main scum read of all this game, he tried to vote damus, mike and they haven't made a post back then. More in my "Slaol is a good lynch, readgless of alligement theory"

Spoiler : The theory :
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    You know, slaol might be jester.
    He tried to lynch Damus without providing a valuable reason, before he even made a post.
    This annoyed Damus and he use "L4L" tactics, which add the Damus/Slaol scum team theory and added +Scum Points to him.
    He plays his usual scum play.

Maybe he actually got rolled a jester? Then he tries to look scummy as he can.

But then, mafia can make themselves look like jester and they avoid lynch.
    But in this setup, there's no thing like "who lynched jester, dies".

So Slaol is a good lynch, readgless of alligement.
    -vote Slaol

Basically an "eh?" read and i'm an "eh?" player itself, dunno.
    Will this post make me look scummy?

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

This has been super informative. And I’d like to say that all of you voting slaol are official scum suspects.
    His train has no basis and it was an easy bait for me to make and catch scum trying to easy Lynch someone.

Slaol (3 [L-2]):
    Ganelon, Arsonist, Hybrid

Additionally I would like to invite MM to restate his case against slaol as
    Scum and expand on it beyond he discredited mike, which he did not do

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Well then, reply to stuff. I need to work now; just comment on the posts, give your reads, etc. I'll address them once I'll be back. Sorry for leaving you

I’ve left my comments on posts and reads throughout. I’m not going to organize ‘em all into a nice neat rainbow wall yet; that’s a bit too high effort for how I roll. Especially whilst I’m playing from my phone.

43. ISO #543

I will just say, for the health of this game, I don’t believe Slaol is a good lynch, and currently, he’s going to be the one lynched if we don’t change up our votes in the next few hours.

Everyone seems to be wanting to townread Sir Ganelon for some reason; I’m not sure what he did to get y’all in the palm of his hand, but okay, no point in pointing the FoS that way yet if it won’t gain traction.

Arsonist is too low participation yet to merit a proper read, but he and Hybrid have both managed to stay out of the spotlight and in the back of people’s minds so far, which is the preferred den of scum.

Mike was exploited by Slaol for a Day 1 gambit focus. Mike’s response since then has been... irregular. Hard to tell from my limited experience with him whether he is legitimate or playing drunk and dumb for the sake of deflecting.

I would sheep on a train for any of the above. I would not sheep on a train for: Marshmallow Marshall, Blink182, Damus_Graves, Slaol

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Mike . are you high? I clearly wasn't TPR-hunting. I literally claimed TPR.
    No sorry I was drinking last night. Sorry everyone for being a dumbass.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

I will just say, for the health of this game, I don’t believe Slaol is a good lynch, and currently, he’s going to be the one lynched if we don’t change up our votes in the next few hours.

Everyone seems to be wanting to townread Sir Ganelon for some reason; I’m not sure what he did to get y’all in the palm of his hand, but okay, no point in pointing the FoS that way yet if it won’t gain traction.

Arsonist is too low participation yet to merit a proper read, but he and Hybrid have both managed to stay out of the spotlight and in the back of people’s minds so far, which is the preferred den of scum.

Mike was exploited by Slaol for a Day 1 gambit focus. Mike’s response since then has been... irregular. Hard to tell from my limited experience with him whether he is legitimate or playing drunk and dumb for the sake of deflecting.

I would sheep on a train for any of the above. I would not sheep on a train for: Marshmallow Marshall, Blink182, Damus_Graves, Slaol
    Ok what would I have been defecting? First off this game has nothing to do with me drinking last night I do have a life outside of game.

If this post is not just fluff then please give me the points I am deflecting last night. So I can answer them. Or is this post just fluff?

48. ISO #548

Same place I always am, Pinkie.
    This post 541. I want you more experienced players tell me is this anything? Of just playful between friends. Call me paranoid. But when I reread LBP I noticed clues like this given day 1. Between scum. So please if this is Inno don’t start scum painting just looking for some advice.

49. ISO #549
    Ganelon

Ok. I'll do a list of reads. As of end of page 10, my reads are as follow:

Ganelon, close to lock town because he's fitting his town meta very well, he's not scummy as he is when he's scum, I have detected his soft claim early which I trust, and he goes in the way that his soft claim draws. I just don't want to lock someone town on D1 because this has failed me sometimes lol.
    Mike, strong town read because he gives me the same vibes he did in Auckmid's game in which he was town, his test on blink and myself, his scum hunting, he's really trying to help town, and it feels genuine.

Blink, he's being his town self, claiming TPR, using WIFOM super hard and even asking me to comment on it lol, he's solvy (at least seems to be, you never know with that squirrel lol). He has the special "Strong town but is a really deceptive scum sometimes so I won't put him too high" status.

Hybrid, I feel like he's being his old town self but it's really hard to tell, he's not particularly helpful, but his posts make sense when they are serious. He gets a temp pass.
    Glip, dunno, he just feels like town kitty <3 he could very well be neutral, though, and even scum.

No real null reads as of now, which is a nice thing!

Damus_Graves, I'm getting a Clown-Town-ish vibe from him rn. 4 scum games in a row, lol? Not sure about it but I don't like him atm.
    Arsonist, because he's just playing really... easily. He's comfortable. He says he sucks. He's just too comfortable IMO. Taking it easy without contributing for real.

Slaol, the scummiest of them all. Discredit of Mike, he says he didn't discredit him, which is obviously false, he has gone silent while he's pushed, which he himself said was a shitty thing to do as town when he was Judge (Which was a confirmed town role) in Turnabout.

I'm a better scum than town tho

50. ISO #550
    Ganelon

I think Damus is town for the record.