S-FM Eternia - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    this actually seems like a genuine statement, however I know better then to take it as solely that coming from you. You manipulated the fuck out of distorted and it was honestly one of the funniest things that I have ever seen.
    But i didn't all i did was tell the truth lol. he just would not believe it. So i had fun with him a little. Much Love to Distorted I love that guy.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

If you knew that either Mike or Slaol were scum, but not both of them, who would you say it would be out of them?
    Sorry I've been busy.

I think Mag is town. He's solvy and didn't bullshit scumpaint people as he does when he's scum. I'm going to put a simple list of reads in no particular order, just town and scum:

Me obviously

Magoroth (AKA Ganelon)
    Glip
    Blinkskater (YES SENPAI)

Maybe Damus graves
    Maybe Arsonist
    MAYBE, MAYBE Mike but that's a 51% town

Slaol
    Maybe Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    MM on him makes him even more suspect hell MM Lyched his Whole team last game.
    Does that mean I'm suspected now lol? Because I legit posted NOTHING since page 6 and I wasn't suspected at the time. Scum painting inbound, if it's the case. I didn't read yet btw.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #405

MM on him makes him even more suspect hell MM Lyched his Whole team last game.
    Also if you're just gonna say that as soon as I vote someone then I'm always scum

6. ISO #406

Why is it that it's always Mafia who claim to be bad at FM? I don't think I've seen Town discredit themselves to this extent, ever.
    I think I've seen SB16 do that before as town, but 70-80% of the time the player in question is Mafia.
    This is actually a good point you make here.
    if you were as perceptive at finding scum as you are at identifying soft-claims, you'd be the top Town player...
    Am I not already the top Town player?
    Also, it's part of townhunting, which is AKA "building a town core". I do not think you'd be ballsy in the way I detected, if you were scum. So I choose to trust you, + you're following your town meta.
    This leads to you jumping in my town core. And this is when I realize I have my vote on you and you're at L-2
    -vote Slaol
    This is a very good vote, I believe.

7. ISO #407

Lol, should I return to the Slaol/Mike scum team idea?
    That's a possibility, especially since Slaol keeps saying he'd bus his teammates 100% as scum. Who knows, maybe we're gonna end up with a MU-ish meta where scums bus their entire team...

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Also lol with no factional kill that Hitman is pretty much guaranteed. And the "heavily encouraged" side of the last wills mechanic is making me lean to a solid Hitman/Illusionist combo, but thats harder to say
    That LW part was written by SB16 months ago... and you're setup and host metaing really super hard. I hate host/setup meta, it's a scum's weapon for misinformation.

Plus, scum powers 2 are all killers, out of Soul Ripper (Scum bus driver). So saying Hitman is it is just speculation and very prematurate.

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I mean it could be that Senator. Which looks back to my journalist theory. But id be very upset with Aivion if he want as far away from my advice as to have ANOTHER killless (or nearly killess) mafia
    Thy word is not absolute, for AIVION is our Lord and God, and we shall have no God before Him.

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sorry I've been busy.

I think Mag is town. He's solvy and didn't bullshit scumpaint people as he does when he's scum. I'm going to put a simple list of reads in no particular order, just town and scum:

Me obviously

Magoroth (AKA Ganelon)
    Glip
    Blinkskater (YES SENPAI)

Maybe Damus graves
    Maybe Arsonist
    MAYBE, MAYBE Mike but that's a 51% town

Slaol
    Maybe Hybrid
    Why tho
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Why tho
    Because you're literally useless atm, you claimed jailor, implied it was bullshit, and now you're replying to my suspicion on you but to nothing else, you have absolutely 0 scum hunting. And I know you're going to pop an OMGUS on me for this post. +scumpoints to you for reading but not replying to anything but what says you're scum.

12. ISO #412

And please exclude arsonist and Glip from this that is not scum that is just funny.
    Remember when a funny guy was playing dumb to mislead town into thinking he was just a stupid townie, but in fact was a mischievous bomber? I'd advise not to redo the error, although I do townread them.

13. ISO #413

Because you're literally useless atm, you claimed jailor, implied it was bullshit, and now you're replying to my suspicion on you but to nothing else, you have absolutely 0 scum hunting. And I know you're going to pop an OMGUS on me for this post. +scumpoints to you for reading but not replying to anything but what says you're scum.
    Not my problem if u r blind

14. ISO #414

If everyone scumreads Slaol, why am I the only person voting him? Still think Damus and Slaol are the scummiest of all. MM scares me, Ganelon also scares me. Is he budding me like MM did in order to keep me to the end and get me to pick wrong person? This scares me a lot. I have 0 town reads. But 4 possible scum reads. Need more info.
    So, I corrected your post and made it readable... if there's something I misunderstood, please tell me.

You have 0 town reads? Not even a town lean? Why does Ganelon scare you? And do you really think Damus and Slaol are scum together? @Mike

15. ISO #415

Not my problem if u r blind
    -vote Hybrid

Now it is.

16. ISO #416

Ok MM Buddied Blink
    Damus wanted Slaol lycjed
    Slaol wants me lycjed
    Aaron and Glip both prob town or scum just not helping letting us fight. More town lean
    Ganelon helping me want to believe that was out of game help. But scum has done this to be before
    Here are some facts I have at this time. Anyone care to help on clearing them up or any of them that can help us?
    I townread and reaction tested blink. It's a meta between us, and it's far from buddying. I would literally never dare to buddy blink xD

Who the hell is Aaron?

17. ISO #417

-vote Hybrid

Now it is.
    Gl putting me up with that minor vote of yours

18. ISO #418

As for MM, he s the as same as a year ago lol. He isnt trying to lie while he s showing his opinions to us. If he were to be lying it d be so painfully unnatural and obvious
    My scum game improved you potato, now I fuck up my teammates instead of fucking myself up :P

But yea. And I guess you've contributed lol

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I have read slaol scum and MM scum.
    No one else has been read scum by me. I am definitely not scumpainting, I am scumhunting and that is evident in my posts including the ones with slaol. Calling MM out on his open wolf town role
    Huntin, calling out mike buddying slaol despite getting critiqued by slaol harshly.

I have read slaol as scum due to his beginning posts and the over the top response that boiled down to discrediting/turning the argument Back on me without properly giving a reasonable response. His later posts are openly town role hunting despite that course of action only helping scum.
    Last time you called me "open wolfing", you were my scummate and I was being pushed by Slaol. You couldn't say what was open wolfing in my play. So now, I'm not scum. But are you? Hw m I opn wlf ng nw?

20. ISO #420

Obviously not. But I have seen MM point out potential role claims/slips even as town. He did that in my first game with him and I thought he was scum for it
    It is pro town. Because be it not for that slip detection and your reaction to me pointing it out I'd have my vote on you, which I believe would be an error.

Also, open wolfing is the act of playing like a scum openly, like a scum hiding in plain sight.

21. ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Since a Day 1 lynch does appear to be mandatory:
    -vote Ganelon

All aboard?
    what's up nerds i'm out of work and horny asf
    I emphatically disagree
    ... and he votes him right after
    ehhhhh, sure why not
    -vote ganelon
    @Mike you wont hammer..
    -vote Ganelon
    What the fuck is that, seriously?? That's the train on Mag... LOL??? Damus gains scumpoints for that big ass vote.... Like wtf lol.

22. ISO #422

Does that mean I'm suspected now lol? Because I legit posted NOTHING since page 6 and I wasn't suspected at the time. Scum painting inbound, if it's the case. I didn't read yet btw.
    no not scum painting just fear from last game.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #423

So, I corrected your post and made it readable... if there's something I misunderstood, please tell me.

You have 0 town reads? Not even a town lean? Why does Ganelon scare you? And do you really think Damus and Slaol are scum together? @Mike
    notice the NEED more info. I am not sure of anything at this point.

24. ISO #424

My scum game improved you potato, now I fuck up my teammates instead of fucking myself up :P

I agree with this 100% this is why I will not underestimate you again.

25. ISO #425

Why Glip? I find glip towny, he made a post earlier in response to one of my own in which his tone was extremely town like, I agree with you on Slaol/mike scummy but I don't think they should be lynched atm. MM on the other hand is likley scum, he completely ignored one of my posts in which he would never ignore as town, then gave a half ass response as to why, and by his own logic he basically called himself scum
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    . HE ALSO READS ME AS TOWN .
    I can get behind this.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Clap clap, I cannot stand against this logic with quotes supporting the claim.

We have the Claim: MM is scum.
    We have the Warrant: MM did not reply to a post to which he would have replied as town, in Blink's opinion.
    We don't really have the most important, though: THE GROUNDS. Needs quotes, questions, and interaction. This case is weak and votes alone won't give you juice from me bois make a real case and I'll gladly reply.

Also, if there's a post that addresses what you wanted addressed, but without quoting your post, scumreading someone for it is called grasping for straws, squirrel.

Oh, and what Mag did needs only one emote:

26. ISO #426

This post also scares me you have Mag as your vote. the second people vote with you you defend him. This is suspect. and put him as your top Town read. Something smells fishy. MM look from out point how would you take it if you where in our shoes?

27. ISO #427

no not scum painting just fear from last game.
    I agree with this 100% this is why I will not underestimate you again.
    Well ok, I understand this since I've had the same feeling with Distorted and it's just starting to go away... however I'm far from being as good scum as him lol, like REALLY far. Don't think you should be paranoid about me :P an healthy amount of suspicion is needed in everything, though, and you tend to say "100%" a lot. Too much. Only a sith deals in absolutes - Jedistorted
    notice the NEED more info. I am not sure of anything at this point.
    As I just said, no need to be sure of anything; just put your reads. The fact that they are not carved in stone is the result of not closing your mind/tunneling, and it's usually good (although you need to make up your mind some day lol).

28. ISO #428

This post also scares me you have Mag as your vote. the second people vote with you you defend him. This is suspect. and put him as your top Town read. Something smells fishy. MM look from out point how would you take it if you where in our shoes?
    This is actually a good point you make here.

Am I not already the top Town player?
    Also, it's part of townhunting, which is AKA "building a town core". I do not think you'd be ballsy in the way I detected, if you were scum. So I choose to trust you, + you're following your town meta.
    This leads to you jumping in my town core. And this is when I realize I have my vote on you and you're at L-2
    -vote Slaol
    This is a very good vote, I believe.
    COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

I'd say that in your shoes, I'd need to read the thread before saying something is scummy ;)
    Mag is my nearly locked town read. And if you check when I put my vote on him, it was to get off Slaol because I wasn't getting anything out of the vote, and wanted to pressure elsewhere. I got what I wanted: a clear cut read.

29. ISO #429

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

I'd say that in your shoes, I'd need to read the thread before saying something is scummy ;)
    Mag is my nearly locked town read. And if you check when I put my vote on him, it was to get off Slaol because I wasn't getting anything out of the vote, and wanted to pressure elsewhere. I got what I wanted: a clear cut read.
    uh, you know exactly what post i'm talking about... please refer to post #128, you said your piece on it and I said mine.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

30. ISO #430

Blink you Scumm.
    Past games
    Chigeo Blink Scum town/scum I was Nuet So was He
    Clowntown Blink Scum read me I was Town he was scum
    LBP Blink town read me he was Town. i was Town. Also baited me to Hammer a town
    This game he scum reads me
    So that means ME and Blink is TvS
    -vote Blinkskater

I know I am town so that makes you scum.
    Please explain how I am scum since you can always read me 100% Blink
    I do not get your logic in this, like not at all. If logic there is. And know that Mafia isn't a mathematical game, you can't just say that if X does A X is town or scum, because X is an human and humans do not keep the same value, never ever. In other words: mafia is not an absolute science.
    Not worth a risk of Killing a Posible TPR day 1 Going back to Sloal
    -vote Sloal
    Flip flop much? Your vote is your most important weapon (and usually your only one), and the scarier you are, the more weight your vote carries. If you don't read threads before putting your vote, unless someone is close to death, they will laugh at your vote.

31. ISO #431

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

Well I don't think scum MM would admit that.
    -unvote

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

I want to point out that MM commented on this post that I made...

However he did not say ANYTHING about the post I made right before that....

This does not sit well with me because normally MM would be ALL OVER a post like that, and he completely ignored it.
    I already addressed this you fuck
    I already said I didn't want TPRs to claim D1... and I'm getting used to that shit from you. It's not pro-town to discuss your WIFOM, and you're making it obvious that it is WIFOM.

And if I were scum I would just straight up ignore that post so don't even think about scumspecting me >=O
    ^^^^^^ it's not pro-town to discuss your WIFOM although I think I know your role, and as I said you always pull that kind of shit, especially as town. And I also already stated that the post I would ignore as scum is the post I just quoted, not the post with you claiming TPR.

In other words: your grounds are a misunderstanding.

34. ISO #434

^^^^^^ it's not pro-town to discuss your WIFOM although I think I know your role, and as I said you always pull that kind of shit, especially as town. And I also already stated that the post I would ignore as scum is the post I just quoted, not the post with you claiming TPR.

ok here is where I am going to disagree with you because I do think discussing MY wifom, not anyone elses but MINE, will be very beneficial to town in this game. And I see where I misunderstood, so scracth that.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

ok here is where I am going to disagree with you because I do think discussing MY wifom, not anyone elses but MINE, will be very beneficial to town in this game. And I see where I misunderstood, so scracth that.
    You think that outing you as TPR/Citizen (assuming you're town, which I think you are), therefore narrowing the scum's kill pool, will be pro-town? Yea, not really... If you want that to be done it won't be by me unless you have a damn good reason lol.

37. ISO #437

Are you in the same post saying you dont want TPR claim yet TPR hunting? Please MM elaborate. Am I misreading this????????

38. ISO #438

DON'T RUN AWAY I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET

I was.... busy. :P

39. ISO #439

You think that outing you as TPR/Citizen (assuming you're town, which I think you are), therefore narrowing the scum's kill pool, will be pro-town? Yea, not really... If you want that to be done it won't be by me unless you have a damn good reason lol.
    Oh I do have a damn good reason too, that's why I want you to answer me this question? Why do you think I am honestly claiming that i am a tpr role right now?

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

under normal circumstances with normal people, when someone drops a claim or something thats covered in wifom you leave it alone, I am not a normal person. I'm trying to build a towncore right now and I feel I have 2 solid reads secured, If I can just secure one more for myself as long as I lynch out of my POE I can secure a town victory.

42. ISO #442

you are not understanding the situation right now, I'M ASKING HIM TO DISCUSS MY WIFOM.
    Blink I asked MM I wanted his response not yours.

43. ISO #443

Are you in the same post saying you dont want TPR claim yet TPR hunting? Please MM elaborate. Am I misreading this????????
    I rescind my statement: PUBLICLY and OPENLY TPR-hunting. Doing it for yourself is pro-town as it helps you getting a town core. It's not protown to discuss the matter, but it's pro-town to think about it for yourself, and then use the info when the time comes, for example when you can confirm someone with it, or when someone's about to get lynched (either the softclaimer or sometimes yourself). And elaborating on the exact matter of Blink's WIFOM is anti-town, yet thinking about it and forming reads around it is pro-town.

By the way, this is "my doctrine". Some people will disagree with me for purely theoric reasons, with no link whatsoever with their or my alignments. The same goes for meta: some people think it's a big, big part of the game (yet not the entire game, else it becomes bullshit), such as Distorted, Blink and myself, and some others believe meta should never be used or nearly, such as Magoroth (aka Ganelon).
    TL;DR: those are my thoughts, I do think I am objectively right on them, but other points of view, which I do not agree with even after several arguing sessions outside of games, exist.

Good and justified question, though. +townpoints for solviness.

44. ISO #444

That also means that scum will most likley try and either kill/lynch players in my towncore. because if they kill players outside of it that just makes the the game way easier for me to solve, and it being a 9 player game... *flexes* bring it scumbags.

45. ISO #445

Oh I do have a damn good reason too, that's why I want you to answer me this question? Why do you think I am honestly claiming that i am a tpr role right now?

when did I say I thought you were TPR?? You're literally asking me to break your WIFOM I was getting into your game you squirrel

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Well you got mine. I'm not going to sit here and let you discredit someone answering MY questions. Because that's scummy asf
    He wasn't discrediting me but genuinely asking a justified question. And yes I'm defending him.

48. ISO #448

when did I say I thought you were TPR?? You're literally asking me to break your WIFOM I was getting into your game you squirrel

You can't break my wifom if there isn't any wifom there to begin with, I'm legit claiming TPR, not Cit baiting a kill TPR

49. ISO #449

He wasn't discrediting me but genuinely asking a justified question. And yes I'm defending him.
    It was an attempt at a discredit...............to do with something I asked for. If anything i'd expect him to come after me for the same reason you are.

50. ISO #450

You can't break my wifom if there isn't any wifom there to begin with, I'm legit claiming TPR, not Cit baiting a kill TPR
    Ooooh I think I get what you want to do I don't think it's really needed to add tons of WIFOM layers though. And Slaol is gonna slap me for "misusing" the word xD

Scum hunting and getting info is more important than playing WIFOM games all day, especially on D1.