Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yes but he does this as town also. I see Sloal playing the exactly same as last game. just bad reads. Not worth a lych.
    I want you to look at Damus soft balling like in LBP and Turnabout, in which he was scum.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I want you to look at Damus soft balling like in LBP and Turnabout, in which he was scum.
    To be honest I don't trust either of you. making me feel like this is a SvS and I am the town being played with like a cat.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #204

To be honest I don't trust either of you. making me feel like this is a SvS and I am the town being played with like a cat.
    like a cat plays with a mouse

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Damus I have never seen play this aggressive. he is normally putting out small hints. He is hard pushing out the gate. So not like his scum tactics. Can anyone help me on this. I have never played a game with Damus as a town. But I read a different play style.
    He doesn't give the same feeling than before, this I agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

WHAT? SB16 pulled that same thing last game. he was scum.
    But that's SB16's scum meta and he was so painfully obvscum for his meta that I still have no clue how he survived that long. But that's Glip, not stealth, and Stealth has a strange scum meta. So, for now, I will give a temp pass to Glip. I do have a scum lean on him/her, though, but it's more based on that post where he said "define older player", I didn't like that post, it just didn't feel genuine to me for a reason I can't explain. And since he/she is a very low content giver atm (which is a bit normal if he's doing IRL things and we're in early D1), that's all what I see to read the slot.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #209

Hes several games in a row. He's self aware of his meta at this point. Its irrelevant
    Shit, I forgot to add "but I had felt that in Clown Town too, and he was mafia arsonist". Dunno why o.O I was sure it was there...

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Uhh, if you were scum you would straight up ignore it you say? isn't that what you did...?
    Ignore the post I had quoted you fool, not the post quoted by the quote

11. ISO #211

I can see Slaol and Damus being scum buddies If they where I think this would be exactly what they would do.

or Slaol is scum and Damus is town Damus knows slaol well and caught him.

or Damis is Scum and is Painting Slaol ( but I dont think Damus would be this bally as Scum since there is only 2 scum slots and lyching a town day1 would be stupid)

This is why.

Again I can be wrong. I was Wrong on LBP.
    I have a scumread on Slaol atm. He's always pushing things, logical things. He helps the game move foward. This game, all he did was to discredit you (as far as I've read, I'm on page 4 atm, 50posts/page).

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I will say, when Slaol has been town in my memory, he usually tries to take over MVP/Town leader position and be strong and aggressive in pressing and analyzing everyone. So far all I’ve seen him do is hardfinger Mike, which is against his usual MO.
    I don't know what MO means, but this post is literally what I've just posted, and Glip earlier said that he/she is familiar with Slaol. Sssooooooooooooooo....
    -vote Slaol

13. ISO #213

LOL
    Any leans?
    Sloal / Nuet or Scum Lean
    Damus / Nul read can equal be town/Scum or Nuet
    blink / blink is blink I have never been able to read him correctly.
    glip / Town lean because I like you lol dont make you town tho
    MM / scare the crap out of me because of LBP but budding up to Blink / Scum lean
    Rest all Nul reads.
    Why do I feel you're not going to trust me anytime soon because of that game... lmao

Can you clarify Damus read please? Are you saying "I think he's town, but if he's not he's scum or neutral".... Because that's pretty much obvious lol
    Also, I have a town lean on you because meta reasons, things you didn't do as scum but that you keep doing as town, and that go against the "I know who's scum from the beginning" scum telling behavior.

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have a scumread on Slaol atm. He's always pushing things, logical things. He helps the game move foward. This game, all he did was to discredit you (as far as I've read, I'm on page 4 atm, 50posts/page).
    Ya i didnt discredit Mike at all. I challenged his general value.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Why do I feel you're not going to trust me anytime soon because of that game... lmao

Can you clarify Damus read please? Are you saying "I think he's town, but if he's not he's scum or neutral".... Because that's pretty much obvious lol
    Also, I have a town lean on you because meta reasons, things you didn't do as scum but that you keep doing as town, and that go against the "I know who's scum from the beginning" scum telling behavior.
    No i am saying Damus can be equally town/ Nuet or scum in my read at this time.

17. ISO #217

WELL AS SOON AS I SAY THAT SLAOL DIDN'T DO SHIT HE POSTS WALLS XD

I'm going to wait for more input from him. I have him as 55% scum/neutral atm, I don't really like him but he's not very scummy atm. I want to see the fight with Damus go on. Meanwhile, info will come out of this... so
    -vote Ganelon

I want more from this slot. Votes often help for this roleplay isn't enough for a player that I deem not to be low-level.

18. ISO #218

Ya i didnt discredit Mike at all. I challenged his general value.
    Whatever you call your action, pointing out one's flaws with strong criticism is discrediting, or at least has it as an effect. And the fact that you say you didn't discredit him at all is just a blatant lie.

19. ISO #219

Whatever you call your action, pointing out one's flaws with strong criticism is discrediting, or at least has it as an effect. And the fact that you say you didn't discredit him at all is just a blatant lie.
    No. Criticism and discrediting are seperate things. Especially because one of them was basically not game related.

20. ISO #220

No. Criticism and discrediting are seperate things. Especially because one of them was basically not game related.
    But criticism, in this game, and especially in the fashion that was used, is discrediting, or at least has this effect, which you cannot deny. And you're literally denying it right now.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222
    Ganelon

Ok I think I am going tone it down a bit. I will take all of your guys suggestions. Going to watch more than post. because as town I picked the wrong person last game and town lost. But at lest you can now see I was 100% town last game.
    Honestly, a lot of the hate stems from the fact that you tend to overreact to people pushing you, and because of your post volume and style. Posting a lot isn't necessarily bad; it's a good idea, just try to structure them a little better (use more punctuation; your posts can be difficult to read because they tend to be run on sentences).

23. ISO #223
    Ganelon

Im reporting your post for discussing an active game.
    Say whatever you want, Slaol clearly doesn't like Mike lol. I don't buy that what he is doing is a discredit on Mike.

24. ISO #224
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Say whatever you want, Slaol clearly doesn't like Mike lol. I don't buy that what he is doing is a discredit on Mike.
    Or at least, it ain't the only thing he is doing ^^

25. ISO #225
    Ganelon

SB16 is can't read emotions for shit, I actually pride myself in being able to sense/read emotional intentions fairly well.
    I disagree, you only say that because you think he's a prick =P

26. ISO #226
    Ganelon

Uh yeah we don't want to out our TPRS day 1. So I hardclaim TPR.
    I also hardclaim TPR. so PoE if anyone other than us two claims TPR lynch them gg

27. ISO #227
    Ganelon

But criticism, in this game, and especially in the fashion that was used, is discrediting, or at least has this effect, which you cannot deny. And you're literally denying it right now.
    That is completely NAI. I'm pretty sure Slaol would do that as town/scum. If anything I'd see him push it more as ScumVScum than as anything. But the argument as it stands is 100% NAI.

28. ISO #228

I’d hardclaim TPR, but the old boy ain’t workin’ like he used to and I’m all out of pills. Gunna have to use a hands-on approach for this one.

I like how Slaol suddenly puts a lot of work into a big analysis post wall only once I call him out on not having done it.

I like how Ganelon strolls in and just starts parroting people and challenging others analysis without offering anything useful of his own.

I like how Damus waltzes in with raw, unadulterated buddying and unsubstantiated FoSes and no one bothers to call him out on it.

I like trains.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    -vote slaol

Game seems pretty obvious from my standpoint
    Well, you're either God incarnate, mislead townie, or scum... How is the game "pretty obvious"? I can't even get to a legitimatly strong scumread on anyone.

34. ISO #234

Honestly, a lot of the hate stems from the fact that you tend to overreact to people pushing you, and because of your post volume and style. Posting a lot isn't necessarily bad; it's a good idea, just try to structure them a little better (use more punctuation; your posts can be difficult to read because they tend to be run on sentences).
    I'll speak honestly there: I think Mike is a very nice person who needs to learn grammar, syntax, and orthography. And to turn the autocorrect off. But that's not a reason to hate him, just to annoy him and nicely ask him to fix that asap ;-)
    Or at least, it ain't the only thing he is doing ^^
    But he's still doing it!
    I disagree, you only say that because you think he's a prick =P
    God hates those who stir up conflict in their community..... That's a lot of conflict stirring atm. DOES GOD LOVE YOU???? Because God hates scums. He told me in PM.

35. ISO #235

Well, you're either God incarnate, mislead townie, or scum... How is the game "pretty obvious"? I can't even get to a legitimatly strong scumread on anyone.
    Slaols response is his scum meta. Since he just came off the loss and he took it to heart it was obvious.

36. ISO #236

I also hardclaim TPR. so PoE if anyone other than us two claims TPR lynch them gg
    I am not surprised of your claim; you have softed it earlier, am I right? @Ganelon

37. ISO #237

-vote Mike

best day 1 action we can take
    And it was the 1st post at this setup
    I didnt say anyone was evil yet. I have only said Mike is a good lynch regardless of alignment
    So if Mike rolls town then it's still good for town
    I literally do not know you are town. I just think id like different play out of you moving forward and you're unlikely to give it as long as "lol mikes so cute" is the meta
    "I don't know if you'te town, but i want to lynch you". Best thing i ever heard.

@Slaol You're so funny.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

38. ISO #238

Proably a mislead, since Slaol tries so hard to be funny and lynching him is so disrespectful to him.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

39. ISO #239

That is completely NAI. I'm pretty sure Slaol would do that as town/scum. If anything I'd see him push it more as ScumVScum than as anything. But the argument as it stands is 100% NAI.
    Not the way he did, no. He had literally criticized me in Turnabout, and never I had felt what I feel he was doing earlier. Plus, he is literally saying he didn't discredit Mike, which he OBVIOUSLY did. I honestly didn't expect that response, and what you say atm makes me feel like he's scummier by the minute even if he's not posting atm.

40. ISO #240

at Sloal dude I respect your play No hard feelings. I did say in turnabout i have a think hide. This is true. but If we are going to fight because of my play style not because of this game let me know. I will leave replacing out up to sloal. Sloal not saying you can't give me shit please do. All i ask it to be given a chance to at least play not make every game Policy lych Mike if that is so Fine I will leave FM why play if this will always be true every game.
    This is so sad, i cri everi tiem. ;3;)/

+Town Points

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Reads like buddying

Wolf.
    -vote mike
    I'd sooner buy that Mike and Slaol are both scum. Slaol's reasons for pushing a policy lynch on Mike seem frivolous, it looks like bussing.