S-FM Eternia - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I think this game shows why meta reads are inherently unreliable.
    Disagree 100% if i were town... meta would have led me to every read being correct minus slaol. And i was 100% playing to my scum meta if you would have used meta you'd have solved the game
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Disagree 100% if i were town... meta would have led me to every read being correct minus slaol. And i was 100% playing to my scum meta if you would have used meta you'd have solved the game
    I didnt use meta be solved it regardless. Meta helps but isnt necessary

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    They are the best bad way to play a game, certainly can't carry a game, and people need to stop relying on them. They are spice not substance
    But its not bad if they work. And they can carry games i've seen it firat hand. And yet it is spicey it also has subatance tbh this is a bad 📪
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    But its not bad if they work. And they can carry games i've seen it firat hand. And yet it is spicey it also has subatance tbh this is a bad ��
    It is still bad even if it works. Because what it means is the player being read cant play well enough to escape it. For a reader its a case of "not broke dont fix it", but for the player being read they are fucking shit and need to learn to play, which means that meta reads are defendant on absolutely pitiable play

7. ISO #957

Its like you saying Mike is a good player because you can read him 100% of the time.

No.

That makes him a bad player.

Mike is actually a better player for all the reasons I said he should be lynched- in that the average player is vulnerable to his always-too-oblivious playstyle and cant handle him.

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961