Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know anymore. You look scummy for that fight with MM
    MM Scares me now With that Mag posted. MM and Mag feels like SvT Not saying you both are but the stuff Mag is posting about MM giving me doubts. Is it MM is scum or Mag is scum painting I don't know.
    Hybrid can be scum trying to cover his but from L1 why start first 3 posts you reply to from Damus who died.?
    Arson Lerks too much.
    Hybrid brings up good points to Glib.

I had my town core ME MM Mag Blink now I have no idea. This info has not helped it has just confused the hell out of me.
    I post this 803

But Reading Hybrids post scares the hell out of me about Glib
    then this 805

Is voting Glib good for town?
    Then this 806

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I know it will look like I'm preaching for myself here... but I'm pretty sure that this town core is right. Mag sucks at reading me last three games we player together in, I was town, and he scumread me in all three of these, if I remember correctly. This one, clown town, and... another one? I dont remmeber but still lol
    Then MM posts this 807 in response to my posts.

Well MM I am trusting you here. Please don't be scum. If you think it is ok here it goes
    -vote Glip

So i replied with this.

MM knows how I play he knows as town I will Vote anyone I find as scum.

.....great. @Mike

Then first post of day post this

SO we're either at MYLO, or literally FUCKED if neutral is alive. The scums don't have a nightkill left now, though.

I will stick with my Blink town core.
    Mike.... UGH I seriously want to think you're scum because you did that AGAIN. And on the fucking Bodyguard. And you said "Ok then MM if you think this is alright"... I NEVER FUCKING SAID HAMMERING HIM WAS ALRIGHT. You're kicked out of the town core, because you have proved you could be a really good scum in Turnabout, and this move is extremely scummy and pro-scum.
    RIP Magoroth you will be missed, especially since I think you were TPR, probably Journalist. @Hybrid , @Arsonist . One of you, AT LEAST, is a scumbag.
    We also know that there is no bus driver (since BG died). So 2 scums alive, maybe a neutral.

GET YOUR ASSES HERE AND POST. AND DO NOT THROW VOTES RANDOMLY BECAUSE IT COULD LOSE US THE GAME
    This next
    R A W R

Then next this This don’t feel townie MM to me.

Still waiting on y'all...

Then he posts this and when he does. I post this
    Dude I kept asking. But since last Kill is out it is now safe to call scumout
    post 818

WELL. No more kills, there's no senator since no message or kills.... MaSs RoLeCaLl!!!!!

I claim CITIZEN.
    He posts in 823 proving he is still in chat. after I posted this in chat post 820

I can confirm Blink is town. I role blocked him last night.

He was in FM chat until post 835.and then bailed. I am like WTF. You asked others to post when I do and ask you questions you read them and avoid answering them.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

MM only reason I giving you some Town points is I saw you in forums at night when I was rereading posts. I don't think scum would care. Town would.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #854

MM only reason I giving you some Town points is I saw you in forums at night when I was rereading posts. I don't think scum would care. Town would.
    I also saw Mag in here rereading post and Blink only 2 people i did not see rereading posts where Arson and Hybrid.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

MM I have reread post on this form a lot last night. I am town reading you because I saw you in here rereading them also. I read that as town.
    This post scares me how the hell is this go from MM scum reading Hybrid to one post Hybrid is town. and with a vote Glip. Was this a leading who to vote to summate?
    This shows a progression in Mike's thoughts, if you read all of the posts he just made he's actually thinking about who's scum, and I will honestly state, without meaning any offense, that I believe Mike is unable to fake this, at least not to such an extent. I have cleaned Blink earlier. Therefore, I will assume that Damus was the Neutral, and that Arsonist AND Hybrid are scums. The two inactives, lol.

Now, before putting a vote I'll address your posts, Mike. To start with: the "you townread me so you are town" was a joke, the "I think your post is towny" was not. I don't remember the quote though but if you go search back, you'll see that you have read over it a bit too fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #862

Just adding another time stamp MM is still in this forum.
    @AIVION Due Scum still 'have scum chat during day?
    MM you are making me feel you are just waiting for your scum buddy to make a mislych.
    MM is gone again. reads but don't answers.
    Hi MM i see you are back why are you not posting but lurking?
    For God's sake, can I be typing a post and reading stuff???
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #863

This shows a progression in Mike's thoughts, if you read all of the posts he just made he's actually thinking about who's scum, and I will honestly state, without meaning any offense, that I believe Mike is unable to fake this, at least not to such an extent. I have cleaned Blink earlier. Therefore, I will assume that Damus was the Neutral, and that Arsonist AND Hybrid are scums. The two inactives, lol.

Now, before putting a vote I'll address your posts, Mike. To start with: the "you townread me so you are town" was a joke, the "I think your post is towny" was not. I don't remember the quote though but if you go search back, you'll see that you have read over it a bit too fast.
    Why MM do you do this? I was hoping you would scum paint me not call me town. so i could know 100% sure you are scum. But now this is making me rethink you as scum. You know you are not lock town to me. I hope you know that.

14. ISO #864

For God's sake, can I be typing a post and reading stuff???
    Well sorry I am a bit parranid you did play me last game.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

Who do you read as scum MM? ARson or Hybrid who would you vote for who would you not vote for???
    I would lynch both of those inactives fuckers... I'd start by Arsonist, because my gut earlier was that Hybrid was town, and I have doubts on him. Arsonist is just plain scum, unless you're scum with Blink and I got outplayed SUPER hard. I tried to both townhunt and scumhunt in this game. Town hunting = Forming a town core, and then killing scums by PoE. Scum hunting = trying to find scums by searching for them directly. Scum hunting is hard against inactive scums; town hunting destroys them (usually).

Town core:

Myself, MM
    Blinkskater

Town because I'm ready to bet on this more than on the inactives who were scummy throughout the game, be it for their direct scumminess (Hybrid, but only at start of the game imo) or for their comfort, and carefree attitude while still being mindful of how they are read (Arsonist):

Mike

The PoE scums:

Arsonist
    Hybrid

This is assuming that Damus_Graves was neutral, which I believe to be right, given how he was scummy, yet was nightkilled.

Now @Mike , I'd like to know your roleblock targets and the reasons for roleblocking them.

17. ISO #867

Why MM do you do this? I was hoping you would scum paint me not call me town. so i could know 100% sure you are scum. But now this is making me rethink you as scum. You know you are not lock town to me. I hope you know that.
    I could guess, yea.
    Well sorry I am a bit parranid you did play me last game.
    I could guess that too. xD
    MM how about this if Arson and Hybrid was scum team. who would you want lyched first?
    See post above

18. ISO #868

I would lynch both of those inactives fuckers... I'd start by Arsonist, because my gut earlier was that Hybrid was town, and I have doubts on him. Arsonist is just plain scum, unless you're scum with Blink and I got outplayed SUPER hard. I tried to both townhunt and scumhunt in this game. Town hunting = Forming a town core, and then killing scums by PoE. Scum hunting = trying to find scums by searching for them directly. Scum hunting is hard against inactive scums; town hunting destroys them (usually).

Town core:

Myself, MM
    Blinkskater

Town because I'm ready to bet on this more than on the inactives who were scummy throughout the game, be it for their direct scumminess (Hybrid, but only at start of the game imo) or for their comfort, and carefree attitude while still being mindful of how they are read (Arsonist):

Mike

The PoE scums:

Arsonist
    Hybrid

This is assuming that Damus_Graves was neutral, which I believe to be right, given how he was scummy, yet was nightkilled.

Now @Mike , I'd like to know your roleblock targets and the reasons for roleblocking them.
    I already posted that.

19. ISO #869

I could guess, yea.

I could guess that too. xD

See post above
    So then you would be ok with Hybrid first then? Since you think we should do Arson.

20. ISO #870

So then you would be ok with Hybrid first then? Since you think we should do Arson.
    What I don't like is how it was changed off Hybrid to Glib so fast.

21. ISO #871

Spoiler : Mike's big post :
    I post this 803

then this 805

Then this 806

Then MM posts this 807 in response to my posts.

So i replied with this.

MM knows how I play he knows as town I will Vote anyone I find as scum.

Then first post of day post this

This next

Then next this This don’t feel townie MM to me.

Then he posts this and when he does. I post this

post 818

He posts in 823 proving he is still in chat. after I posted this in chat post 820

He was in FM chat until post 835.and then bailed. I am like WTF. You asked others to post when I do and ask you questions you read them and avoid answering them.

Post #807 doesn't fucking tell you to hammer him...??? Come on, when you're putting a vote in an existing train, you check the vote count. Same for MYLO (mislynch to lose)/LYLO (lynch a scum or lose) situations.

Do you seriously expect me to be happy to see you hammering a Bodyguard early on, and saying that I said it was a good move...??

And for the 999999999999999th time. I DO NOT USE ACTIVITY OR BAILING AS A STRATEGY, AS ANY ALIGNMENT, UNLESS MY ROLE IS SPECIALLY RELATED TO IT BECAUSE SETUP WOULD BE WILD.
    Stop trying to use that against me. And the same goes for Ganelon, for the record.

22. ISO #872

Town core:

Myself, MM
    Blinkskater

Mike

The PoE scums:

Arsonist
    Hybrid

This part Screems Town to me. If you believed Damus was Nuet. I don't think you would have made a stupid move and killed him. only one person Read him as town 100% that was Hybrid.

23. ISO #873

Who did you roleblock N1? It's nowhere to be found in your posts.

24. ISO #874

The reason i trusted Mag so much tried to hint at it in my posts. I rb him n1 This is why MM he stoped reading me as scum and you MM when I hinted at him he was rb.
    here

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

This part Screems Town to me. If you believed Damus was Nuet. I don't think you would have made a stupid move and killed him. only one person Read him as town 100% that was Hybrid.
    Wait one thing MM how do we know Mag was not the Nuet role? over Dumas?

27. ISO #877

here
    Oooooooo yes ok, didn't see it. Since Blink can't be scum unless it's Mike-Blink scum team, I know I'm town.... well it's the two inactives XD first time I ever see that.

If you don't trust me, well, put a vote on whoever you want between Hybrid and Arsonist, because the only way this could be wrong is if you're scum yourself, and if that happens I will bow to thee. I'll follow up.

28. ISO #878

Oooooooo yes ok, didn't see it. Since Blink can't be scum unless it's Mike-Blink scum team, I know I'm town.... well it's the two inactives XD first time I ever see that.

If you don't trust me, well, put a vote on whoever you want between Hybrid and Arsonist, because the only way this could be wrong is if you're scum yourself, and if that happens I will bow to thee. I'll follow up.
    To be honest I am scared as all fuck to vote anyone. MM If you are scum Omg you will be my new master by playing me 2 games in a row.

29. ISO #879

Wait one thing MM how do we know Mag was not the Nuet role? over Dumas?
    We don't know. But Mag was super towny to me, while on the opposite Damus was scummy. If Mag was neutral I'll be very, very surprised. Plus, it doesn't even matter since the neutral would still be dead.

30. ISO #880

We don't know. But Mag was super towny to me, while on the opposite Damus was scummy. If Mag was neutral I'll be very, very surprised. Plus, it doesn't even matter since the neutral would still be dead.
    OK one way to test it vote Hybrid lets see if anyone votes him. Only MM can vote.

31. ISO #881

To be honest I am scared as all fuck to vote anyone. MM If you are scum Omg you will be my new master by playing me 2 games in a row.
    -vote Hybrid
    K then you follow me instead in this case :P

I'm not scum, and I think you are seriously overestimating my scum play, honestly. I still fucked one of my teammates over in LBP, for absolutely no reason out of the fact I was stupid, so I'm not God incarnate.

32. ISO #882

-vote Hybrid
    K then you follow me instead in this case :P

I'm not scum, and I think you are seriously overestimating my scum play, honestly. I still fucked one of my teammates over in LBP, for absolutely no reason out of the fact I was stupid, so I'm not God incarnate.
    I am not voting yet I have a reason for your vote out there. I am not putting him at L1 yet.

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

I am not voting yet I have a reason for your vote out there. I am not putting him at L1 yet.
    Ok, well your recent actions have proven to me that you're town unless you're really, REALLY weird. Which means I can trust blink, too, so I'm going to get off and check in sometimes, but the thinking part is done, now it's pretty much lynches lol.

35. ISO #885

Wow no one loggin on I saw the lurker in guest. I have a filling if I don't vote for him Hybrid will not be hammered. Dont take your vote off MM. I still feel you might be Teamed with hybrid.

36. ISO #886

Wow no one loggin on I saw the lurker in guest. I have a filling if I don't vote for him Hybrid will not be hammered. Dont take your vote off MM. I still feel you might be Teamed with hybrid.
    You'll obviously need to vote him because we need all 3 towns to get on 1 scum to get the scum lynched.

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

You'll obviously need to vote him because we need all 3 towns to get on 1 scum to get the scum lynched.
    MM you so eager makes me think I got the wrong person.

39. ISO #889

So the question is now Is MM town? and if MM is scum did he read my trap about picking scum he would lych and pick his buddy as lych target or did my trap work?

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

Why am I always the last town to decide on who is town and who is scum. I need to stop and really thing about this and reread some posts,

42. ISO #892

I think I will wait to see what Blink has to say. Blink has hard town read you MM all game. Only reason I am giving you any trust. Blink is not a bad player. Since I know 100% sure he is town. Scum you should not have cleaned Mag big mistake lol If you did not do that I would have scum read Blink lol because of me RB him last night.

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

Why am I always the last town to decide on who is town and who is scum. I need to stop and really thing about this and reread some posts,
    Because of the exact reason that you don't like to be there and you tend to overthink everything lol. To me, the game is solved. You wouldn't be having this convo with yourself if you were scum. That means blink is clean too. I know my own alignment, which is town. So the scums can only be Hybrid and Arsonist (from my point of view, again). I'm basically waiting on you and blink to clean up those two. And since the more I post, the more you seem to get confused into conspiracy theories, I will restrict my posting lol.

46. ISO #896

Because of the exact reason that you don't like to be there and you tend to overthink everything lol. To me, the game is solved. You wouldn't be having this convo with yourself if you were scum. That means blink is clean too. I know my own alignment, which is town. So the scums can only be Hybrid and Arsonist (from my point of view, again). I'm basically waiting on you and blink to clean up those two. And since the more I post, the more you seem to get confused into conspiracy theories, I will restrict my posting lol.

47. ISO #897

Sry for double post O.O

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900