Hot Fuzz S-FM Signups
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Hot Fuzz S-FM Signups

Here are the signups for the Hot Fuzz S-FM. I don't expect it to start any time soon with all the other games going on, but you can start signing up now if you want. I might make some slight alterations to the setup but nothing too major.

Roles List

Inspector Frank Butterman (Godfather)
    Simon Skinner (Hidden Mafia Role)
    Lurch (Hidden Mafia Role)

PS Turners (Jailor)
    DS Andy Wainwright (Detective)
    DC Andy Cartwright (Lookout)
    Sgt. Nicholas Angel (Hidden Town PR)
    PC Danny Butterman (Hidden Town PR)
    PC Doris Thatcher (Hidden Town PR)
    PS Tony Fisher (Citizen)
    PC Bob Walker (Citizen)

Tim Messenger (Corrupt Journalist)
    The Swan (Jester)

For the full setup see here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Hot-Fuzz-S-FM

Signups:
    1. Goremancer
    2. Mopin
    3. jaczac
    4. jimbobicus
    5. TheWaaagh

Reserves:
    1. Nick
    Last edited by Kromos; January 23rd, 2012 at 11:11 AM.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Hot Fuzz S-FM Signups

This will be closed down soon so if anyone's interested, it's your last chance to sign up.

If you're busy but still want to play this at some point in the future you can still sign up. The game won't start until a lot of the other games are finished like TheWaaagh's and Goremancer's S-FMs, which are still yet to start themselves.
    Last edited by Kromos; January 23rd, 2012 at 09:48 AM.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    This will be closed down soon so if anyone's interested, it's your last chance to sign up.

If you're busy but still want to play this at some point in the future you can still sign up. The game won't start until a lot of the other games are finished like TheWaaagh's and Goremancer's S-FMs, which are still yet to start themselves.
    So wait, are you doing this or not? I thought I remembered seeing something about you cancelling it? If you are going to host it in the future I'll /sign.

9. ISO #9

I was going to put this hold for my Cursed Bullet S-FM as it wasn't getting much sign ups but then jaczac and jimbobicus signed up and said they really wanted to play it. I can host this after yours and Goremancer's S-FMs finish as they look like they'll be next to start.

Everything is ready to go for this one, I've made the mafia, jailor and dead chats and Luna knows the random roles. I might still do a bit of tweaking though as I need to check that the rules and balance is ok.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Zack is right. I was thinking that when I made it but I don't really want to host an M-FM of it. Someone else can if they want but this S-FM is CLOSED.