DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story. - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 423
  1. #201

  2. #202

  3. #203

    Re: DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    if u find me the html color code number thing i'll change it but i cant be arsed to lol. also sorry if im not supposed to post in this slaol ;-;
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  4. #204

    Re: DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if u find me the html color code number thing i'll change it but i cant be arsed to lol. also sorry if im not supposed to post in this slaol ;-;
    Nah dude everyone is welcome. Pretend youre shouting at athletes at a sporting event and tell someone how shit they are doing.

  5. #205

    Re: DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Nah dude everyone is welcome. Pretend youre shouting at athletes at a sporting event and tell someone how shit they are doing.
    You see, that's why I don't go to sport events. Unless I want a good laugh and have time to waste.


    UH I MEAN

    GO GLOBOGYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    TRICKY IS THE PURPLE SNAKE WE WEAR. THOSE AVERAGE NORMIES WILL FALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THROW AT ME YE FUCKERS, I'M NOT EVEN MOVING
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  6. #206

  7. #207

  8. #208

  9. #209

    Re: DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story.

    I played the new super smash last night
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  10. #210

  11. #211

    Re: DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Slaol I hereby apply for commentator status
    Just talk, nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  12. #212

  13. #213

  14. #214

  15. #215

  16. #216

  17. #217

  18. #218

    Re: DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story.

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Dont act so hip. Get a grip! Or I'll hit you so hard I'll make you say "RIP".
    I gotta admit, you ship a quick quip. But let’s nip this in the bud, I’ll flip you into the mud, and in the history books you’ll be nothing but a blip.

  19. #219

  20. #220

    Re: DodgeBall: A true WIFOM story.

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I played the new super smash last night
    Jealous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    @Slaol I hereby apply my ball to Ganelon's face.
    Aggressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm anticipating a dip, glip?
    Clever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I gotta admit, you ship a quick quip. But let’s nip this in the bud, I’ll flip you into the mud, and in the history books you’ll be nothing but a blip.
    This is getting out of hand.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •