added
    Spoiler : post :
    without
    my
    permission

Can you fix this?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

Re: Website puts spoilers automaticly without telling me about that

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I was editing my setup and...
    !@#$ing
    spoilers
    are
    getting
    added
    without
    my
    permission

Can you fix this?
    You very probably forgot to delete a spoiler while typing your post... this would be an extremely strange bug. Are you really sure of what you're saying? Not that I don't believe you, but it's really, REALLY weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You very probably forgot to delete a spoiler while typing your post... this would be an extremely strange bug. Are you really sure of what you're saying? Not that I don't believe you, but it's really, REALLY weird.
    I try to delete, then switch to normal editor, then switch to WYSIWYG and it puts it again.
    I didn't necessary put spoilers in stup and you can see in it's edit history that i had 5 TIMES to upgrade setup to fix those spoilers (here's link to changelog)
    Really weird bug, but also annoying. This proably occurs only to pepole that use WYSIWYG, i tried to change font of whole post, then bring it back again, worked, but that's really bizzare and i may forgot how to fix this. Maybe because this forum isn't upgraded for a long time? So it uses old and broken version of vBulletin? I don't really know...
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

Sent from my laptop using Tapatalk

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

It's because you accidentally applied fonts, colours or text size to some [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags while in the Advanced Editor.
    If you want to debug it, so to speak, just put your text between [no][/no] parse code so you can isolate (and eliminate) the problem.
    Afterwards, you copy the refurbished text, you set your editor to Basic mode, and then you paste your stuff onto the old post.
    Last edited by ; December 8th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Youre a keeper now?
    I approve! I believe Kenny would make a good Keeper. @Kenny nice job and thanks!

10. ISO #10

Congrats for Keeper, Kenny!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12