S-FM Eternia
Register

User Tag List

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #1

S-FM Eternia

WELCOME TO ETERNIA! THE LAND OF IMMORTALITY!

The continent of Eternia has enlisted your aide to help fight against the evil council! Will you lend your support?

Signups:

1. Marshmallow Marshall
    2. Arsonist
    3. Blink
    4. Mike
    5. Damus_Graves
    6. Glip
    7. Hybrid
    8. Ganelon (formerly known as Magoroth)
    9. Slaol

Reserve:

1. Stealthbomber16

Original Setup created by @Stealthbomber16 : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...9-S-FM-Eternia

This will be hosted as something small that everyone else who isn't involved or died in S-FM LBP can play again if they have the itch to get into an FM :P Will start as soon as it's full.
    Last edited by AIVION; December 17th, 2018 at 09:29 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM Eternia

/low priority sign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    /unsign

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

/resign
    ♥♥♥
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

/signen sie mich

18. ISO #18

/resign
    <3

Yay!

One moreeee~

19. ISO #19

Slaol is now a /sign!

I will hand out rolecards and make the thread Tomorrow morning, and the game will begin Monday 11AM EST. Hopefully that’s okay with you all! =)

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Arsonist
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Damus_Graves
    @Glip
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Slaol

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’ll hop on as a reserve.
    Nice