12. stealthbomber16
    13. Auckmid
    14. TDL
    15. NoctiZ
    16. Banshis

RESERVES:
    1. AIVION
    2. Unknown
    Last edited by Cryptonic; December 21st, 2018 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: The Werewolf Ball [Signups]

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    depends on when it starts
    When i have 16 sign ups that arent currently playing a game

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    depends on when it starts
    Werewolf will need to start at or about the end of auckmids games. If youre looking for another game in the short term try Aivions 9 player which can run at the same time

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Werewolf will need to start at or about the end of auckmids games. If youre looking for another game in the short term try Aivions 9 player which can run at the same time
    👍👍

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #12

/sign!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

/signen sie mich

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

With the way things are looking IRL atm I think I'm gonna have to move myself to /reserve.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

so i have added a night 0 pre-game, 12-24 hours (depending on when I am available to open day). No night actions.

Also, do people have a preference wrt anonymous accounts? Let me know.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wait is this going to run same time as aivions?
    Nah ill wait until majority of players are dead. Hard to keep up with with 2 games.

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

by the way @Cryptonic , Magoroth=Ganelon now. so make sure to PM Ganelon and not Magoroth

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Ok sounds good. I've prepped the accounts, I'll add a rule against COM claiming/hunting. Let me know if anyone needs explanation on what this is.

Also, once the orange players are no longer in an active game, or said game is coming to a close soon, then we will proceed
    Last edited by Cryptonic; December 16th, 2018 at 08:26 PM.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Ok sounds good. I've prepped the accounts, I'll add a rule against COM claiming/hunting. Let me know if anyone needs explanation on what this is.

Also, once the orange players are no longer in an active game, or said game is coming to a close soon, then we will proceed
    Yes please explain what COM Means.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

@Cryptonic can I ask you not to start this before the 22nd of December? I'm like on the road 24 hours from the 21st till the 22nd.

48. ISO #48

May I suggest a 72 hours day 1, because Christmas? Just so people can log on and play but aren't stuck in a deadline on a holiday.

I am personally ok with being marked green right now, because activity in games is not a problem for me, and I don't mind multigaming.

Also, I know what "no COM hunting" means as in "respect the anon accounts", but I'd like to know the meaning of the letters "COM". Already thought about it and couldn't find @Cryptonic
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Circle of mages if I recall
    ... What? So you mean that it's forbidden to hunt for the original name of the site? Then I think it's too late... PLS NU BAN!!!