Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Re: The Werewolf Ball [Signups]

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yes please explain what COM Means.
    It basically means youre not allowed to claim who your real account is, nor who anyone else's is. You also cant use meta in arguments even if avoiding claiming their COM, since its hinting at their COM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

/reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    he lives!

I learned how not to be extremely toxic. Forgive me?
    You weren't that bad, I am just an aggressive FM player. I don't take anything personally from these games though, so don't worry. I how things can get sometimes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m assuming you are joking

Does that mean that a commonly used term is not even known by ANYONE in this community.... I get that we know the meaning, but the exact words would be nice to know....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Does that mean that a commonly used term is not even known by ANYONE in this community.... I get that we know the meaning, but the exact words would be nice to know....
    If this is asking about COM, as mentioned by Glip, it stands for Council of Mages, which was the initial url for the website before it was transferred to VBulletin and the website name was changed to SC2Mafia. As such, your account on the Council of Mages website was your COM account and COM claiming/hunting was an extension of this term for anonymous setups.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

ok i gave out like half the accounts, but gotta run. sorry to people who didn't get theirs yet, will send out in a few hours! thought I had more time.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

18. ISO #68

OK, all accounts have been sent out. Please try to log in and let me know if it doesn't work for you.
    Feel free to change the passwords, but be aware that if I find myself needing access to the account that I will be resetting the password back to the original password! So, if you can't log in, try the original password.

Also, please remember that posting anything from the host that isn't re-worded by the player is forbidden. No posting of rolecards, etc. This isn't to say that these things can't be discussed; this is just to prevent host-meta and also preventing players from trying to game the setup.

I'll start an actionless Night 0 at some point, and game will start after Christmas.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70