Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2031
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If you are town please don’t vote anyone. There is 3 mafia tales 5 votes to lych. If 2 town vote 1town the mafia can turbo lynch. So please let’s not vote anyone we need at least 24 hours min. Town don’t screw this up mafia will scum paint anyone and just say stuff like let’s put a pressure vote.

DONT DO IT. REMEMBER MAFIA ONLY NEEDS 2 town votes to lych a town. As long as we don’t put any votes up we are on there is 5 town. 3 mafia 5 votes to lych so let’s not rush this day.
    I mean, FMPOV creed is 100% Mafia. Unless Slaol comes in with some weird bus choices, my vote is staying. As long as he is alive I cannot shoot.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

3. ISO #1553

@Mike

Take BG and guard Slaol. A confirmed town bus driver is too useful. Sure you could take Sheriff, but you still very well may be scum so the results couldn't be fully trusted. After Creed dies there should be nothing stopping you from guarding Slaol. So if Slaol dies you are confirmed scum.

And if you are scum, well, I sincerely doubt you'd reveal yourself by killing Slaol... and if you do you get the lynch. So win-win for town whatever your alignment.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

I agree with Creed being Mafia regardless of night actions anyway. Damus wanted to be bussed with his final post. It's a pretty weak read but the line break to separate "smash that like button" from the rest of the post gives it an entirely different meaning if you look at it from a Damus scum buddy perspective.

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Creeds visited TDL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

Ok at this point I'm way too tired to think about this shit show... Wtf did you do with busses slaol given that it is 1:22 PM for me and that I didn't sleep yet, I am going off for the "night". See you tomorrow, and please, for the sake of my sanity, do not fucking turbolynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok at this point I'm way too tired to think about this shit show... Wtf did you do with busses slaol given that it is 1:22 PM for me and that I didn't sleep yet, I am going off for the "night". See you tomorrow, and please, for the sake of my sanity, do not fucking turbolynch.
    It's not that much of a shit show, I simply shot the person Slaol bussed with Naz. GOD I'm so fucking lit right now, this could not have gone more perfectly

14. ISO #1564

So, looks like lynch today is between creed and MM? More likely creed?

Also fuck everyone who lynched early yesterday even if you did lynch scum. I literally didn’t get a chance to post because day starts at ass-o-clock
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So, looks like lynch today is between creed and MM? More likely creed?

Also fuck everyone who lynched early yesterday even if you did lynch scum. I literally didn’t get a chance to post because day starts at ass-o-clock
    Lmfao uhh yeah it's definitely MM ��

-vote Marshmellow Marshall

17. ISO #1567

Slaol
    MM
    TDL
    Rumox
    Probs Mike are town

Mike you are too be BG and guard me tonight. MM is to watch me and make sure that happens. TDL is sadly just gonna be a citizen and were gonna lynch creed, then banshis, then sb. And thats probably it

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

That feel when you wanted to be the day 1 lynch to get those scum signup names, but then you are the only confirmed town in a game of otherwise no power information where clearly someone scummy looks town to you and youre basically just gonna watch as the game slowly comes to an end.

29. ISO #1579

That feel when you wanted to be the day 1 lynch to get those scum signup names, but then you are the only confirmed town in a game of otherwise no power information where clearly someone scummy looks town to you and youre basically just gonna watch as the game slowly comes to an end.
    That feel when Damus and I were the first people to recognize that you were trying to scum hunt and immediately pushed against the policy lynch.

30. ISO #1580

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    That feel when Damus and I were the first people to recognize that you were trying to scum hunt and immediately pushed against the policy lynch.
    "DONT KILL SLAOL HES TRYING TO TRAP US!"

Good stuff.

But ya just emotionally this game has been the EXACT opposite of what i wanted lol

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

Also lets talk my night actions.

1: fucking orgy sex with the networker chat, but didnt save Yayap despite that being my first thought
    2: Naz and Damus for kill reasons but that would have been a disaster.
    3: literally causing Naz to die.

Someone fucking temp ban me from sfms jesus

34. ISO #1584

Also lets talk my night actions.

1: fucking orgy sex with the networker chat, but didnt save Yayap despite that being my first thought
    2: Naz and Damus for kill reasons but that would have been a disaster.
    3: literally causing Naz to die.

Someone fucking temp ban me from sfms jesus
    I mean I messed you up for a lot of that. Just ban you when I'm on the opposite faction as you. #newhostmeta

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

In Geriks defense of falling for this trap - and a learning lesson for myself - is you guys knew i was town, while he didnt. I personally backed off on the day 2 lynch, but id have single handed done it on day 1 and thats a misfire for sure on the grounds of TvT always being dumb

45. ISO #1595

Which one? Day 2 was amazing, Day 3 I should have been quicker to just accept my fate and lynched Damus to end the day sooner.
    Day 2 was way scummier and obvious than can be considered good play. Still fine and got the mislynch, so it worked out, but not a play id call "good".

Ya you should have lol.

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Creeds visited TDL
    Ok this is what I wanted to know this puts our vig in the town slot for me
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600