Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2031
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Any thoughts on the other major revelations?
    Well, on the subject of the town result on Slaol, I don't put the stock into it that some others seem to be. Naz could quite easily be scum, and the only thing to the contrary is Yayap's reads. As good as he may be, I'm sure that he is not infallible, especially with reads garnered from day one alone. I for one wasn't liking Slaol's defense of himself yesterday as it seemed to be flailing and then suddenly calmed back down when the pressure was off.

The Banshis train just looks like policy cause he's lurking. I would have threatened him by now, but with his role he'd just ignore it.

However, I have read something that I find to be quite interesting. But I'll wait for Rumox to show up before going into it.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

3. ISO #1103

I mean sure it's a possibility. In the night chat, Yayap was the first to say anything for a couple hours, since he was probably the only one away when auckmid sent out the chat link.

He opened with his plan to check slaol and nobody really had any objections. There was discussion about MM wifoming his lookout on someone else. If Naz were Mafia, Inwould think she'd want to try to direct MM and myself a little harder. The chat was pretty uniform in agreement with everything everyone said.
    Ok now i would like your opinion on the rest of what i said. =)
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

The whole post was about Nazs actions and your FOS on her. I'm just simply providing all the potentially relevant evidence towards that decision
    It was you, MM, Naz and Yayap in the Networker chat, correct?

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

The whole post was about Nazs actions and your FOS on her. I'm just simply providing all the potentially relevant evidence towards that decision
    So you don't see any relevance in a player potentially scumpainting some else when counter input was provided?

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So you don't see any relevance in a player potentially scumpainting some else when counter input was provided?
    I hold reads to myself until I want to reveal them. I'm effectively a citizen so I'm just taking it on myself to do what I can to aid people to their decisions as best as they can.

9. ISO #1109

I find the scum painting of a very likely town block very suspect. If nothing else we know Yayap, a confirmed town and good player, read all those people as likely allies. Not that it isn't a valid concern, but I think there are superior courses of action and discussion for the time being.

10. ISO #1110

I hold reads to myself until I want to reveal them. I'm effectively a citizen so I'm just taking it on myself to do what I can to aid people to their decisions as best as they can.
    Ya, do more please.

11. ISO #1111

I've literally been calling you town the entire time you dipshit, but look whos still tunneled on one thing
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    this is what blink does as town
    he gets so tunnel focused on some stuff and throws a tantrum, including saying he will quit this website forever yadda yadda, and waste time on something stupid instead of looking into other avenues of solving the game and scumhunting.. its been a problem we've addressed several times.
    he made me quit the site / fms for a while after our last game together
    please blink i am town reading u, we are actuall in a REALLY great position here with a large town block..please don't get stuck on this and understanding my reasoning in post #1075

mike's role is OP but not today;
    mike if you are going to make a night chat, if you are truly town, you would not place yourself in it. u gain nothing from being in there.
    as of now i think it would be best for it to just be slaol and i, possibly creed as well so creed doesnt' accidentally block me; creed, u should be trying to find and block mafia
    TOWN READS, SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
    @blinkskater is The Goddess(Bodyguard)
    @Mike is Don Lu(Grave Digger) <- if he was mafia, they would have chosen a different role to take advantage of i believe

4 MAFIAS IN HERE, IF NOT ONE OF THE TWO ABOVE:
    @Stealthbomber16 is Killer Croc(Compulsive Veteran)
    @Banshis is Meerkat Mum(Survivalist)
    @TheDarkestLight is Frida(Vigilante)
    @rumox is Uncle Jalapeno(Jailor)
    @Damus_Graves is The King(Mayor)

really need to hear rumox's feedback; stealth should be last lynch, no one will visit him anyway.
    down to lynch darkestlgiht, damus, and banshis for sure.
    look at all these free town reads
    on some dumbasses that cant read
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Well, on the subject of the town result on Slaol, I don't put the stock into it that some others seem to be. Naz could quite easily be scum, and the only thing to the contrary is Yayap's reads. As good as he may be, I'm sure that he is not infallible, especially with reads garnered from day one alone. I for one wasn't liking Slaol's defense of himself yesterday as it seemed to be flailing and then suddenly calmed back down when the pressure was off.

The Banshis train just looks like policy cause he's lurking. I would have threatened him by now, but with his role he'd just ignore it.

However, I have read something that I find to be quite interesting. But I'll wait for Rumox to show up before going into it.
    the banshis pressure voting is from a POE if u would actually pay attention, or maybe u are trying to deflect a vote from ur scumbuddy

u better have a GOOD ass reason to hide information from the town, because its pretty anti-town to hide anything from the town in this game

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

the banshis pressure voting is from a POE if u would actually pay attention, or maybe u are trying to deflect a vote from ur scumbuddy

u better have a GOOD ass reason to hide information from the town, because its pretty anti-town to hide anything from the town in this game
    I find it very interesting how you are getting so aggressive now that your town alignment is being called into question. You and Slaol are both now seeming to try and throw scum reads onto those who DARE question the towniness of the people that Yayap decided to call "town leans". Like he's some god of Mafia that is never wrong.

And the information is just waiting on Rumox, don't you worry.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

Mike, Blink and TDL seem so sketch rn.
    To clarify, I'm not saying they are scum, it's just 8 people have come on and generally, for now, accept the yayap flip and pertinent information involving the Nerworker chat. There has been discussion of potential outlier situations, sure, but nothing worth getting these levels of aggro over.

20. ISO #1120

What do you think about creed keeping reads to herself then? Anti town im assuming?

21. ISO #1121

Hey man, I'm trying to keep from scumpainting the closest thing to a town block that we got. It's not my fault they tunnel and ignore evidence that's against their opinions
    By "they do you mean me"? And if so please provide evidence of my so called "tunnel." Don't worry I'll wait =P

22. ISO #1122

What do you think about creed keeping reads to herself then? Anti town im assuming?
    creed is a man.

I find this action anti town, though I still read creed as town overall. I think holding off until Rumox and TDL talk about their chat is fine.

23. ISO #1123

I find it very interesting how you are getting so aggressive now that your town alignment is being called into question. You and Slaol are both now seeming to try and throw scum reads onto those who DARE question the towniness of the people that Yayap decided to call "town leans". Like he's some god of Mafia that is never wrong.

And the information is just waiting on Rumox, don't you worry.
    wOw u are either 1) bad or 2) not paying attention well enough because scum

i was getting called scummy yesterday by rumox yesterday, who had NOTHING to say when i called him out for trying to exe the sheriff
    maybe i have stuff to say HMM because im a fucking sheriff and now that i have night feedback there's stuff for me to work with? rather than a stupid 1v1 convo that took up the entire day 1?

i've thrown out my PROCESS OF ELIMINATION from what happened last night, so keep grasping hunty, idk what slaol is doing but i have laid out a process of elimination. sorry that u are having a hard time understanding it or ur just using scumpainting words on purpose hmmm ? should i break my PoE down for u even more so u can undestand pobre??

i've been questioning yayaps reads all day as well if u were ACTUALLY reading anything and paying attention, i even pinged blink asking him his read on MM so i could get a feel for my read on MM as well

try coming at me again i'm waiting *painting nails emoji*

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

i kept my reads to myself yesterday. i was also really skeptical about posting my PoE list so early, but i don't know when i'll be able to log on again after i leave work.

i have my doubts on last night still, and i really don't like how creed has actually been oversharing on last night before others have revealed night actions, but like i said, i would rather not live in that world where creed and mm are scum (possibly slaol but now that i know he can't bus himself i actually did get his green check so he can't be mafia)

tl;dr:
    reads list to self = fine for now
    night actions to self = anti-town

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

wOw u are either 1) bad or 2) not paying attention well enough because scum

i was getting called scummy yesterday by rumox yesterday, who had NOTHING to say when i called him out for trying to exe the sheriff
    maybe i have stuff to say HMM because im a fucking sheriff and now that i have night feedback there's stuff for me to work with? rather than a stupid 1v1 convo that took up the entire day 1?

i've thrown out my PROCESS OF ELIMINATION from what happened last night, so keep grasping hunty, idk what slaol is doing but i have laid out a process of elimination. sorry that u are having a hard time understanding it or ur just using scumpainting words on purpose hmmm ? should i break my PoE down for u even more so u can undestand pobre??

i've been questioning yayaps reads all day as well if u were ACTUALLY reading anything and paying attention, i even pinged blink asking him his read on MM so i could get a feel for my read on MM as well

try coming at me again i'm waiting *painting nails emoji*
    I wasn't even talking about what Rumox said to you yesterday. He didn't jail anyone he mentioned he might jail anyways. He jailed someone completely off his lists (me). Unless you can direct me to a post where he said my name.

But as for you, I wasn't pushing for pressure on you, merely calling up a healthy skepticism, but you are getting worked up cause you're not auto-confirmed town to me for... what reason? I understand you might question his reads on others but then... when people dare question his read on you... you get worked up to hell.

28. ISO #1128

By "they do you mean me"? And if so please provide evidence of my so called "tunnel." Don't worry I'll wait =P
    here's an ISO on your posts of today
    Let's get this out of the way who is in yappys night chat? And what was discussed?
    Interesting, a creed, MM, Naz 3-some. Why i wasn't involved in that just makes me weep i'd have brought the whip cream. I do agree that details should be divulged but not untill we have heard from everyone.
    So creed from talking with Naz and MM, did you currently have any town or scumreads on either of them via the night chat?
    I think you all had a really shitty plan. Slaol was the most obvious Town amongst us all. He was spewing villager left and right. I find it very hard to believe that all four of you decided the best guy to check was him.
    I was on you.
    1 post not about the night chat/what we agreed upon in the night chat
    After a re - evaluation on him during the night I find him to be scummy.
    2nd post not about the night chat/what we agreed upon in the night chat
    Gerik was. the correct target to check not Slaol check votes at EOD more poeple were scumleaning Gerik. Slaol was obv town ......
    Im just saying you all could have came up with a better check the the town spewing slaol. Take the criticism.
    Lol i can't have an opinion? I agree sometimes it's better to have a confirm town then a red check. And I disagree with you that this was the case because IMO Slaol was not likley to be scum at the moment.
    Again i see your point, I just happen not to agree with it. Why you discrediting me and throwing shade at my playstyle?
    For you to say I'm tunneling on it when I only stated my opinion on it is quite the stretch. <3
    And in the game naz referenced i was scum. And scumpainted literally everything she said while insulting her intelligence. So i don't think that can be used as an example lol.
    So MM watched gerik visit slaol?
    For the record i wont be on Naz tonight.
    3rd one not about the night chat, but is still about me/someone in the night chat
    Dont forget about the possible fact that naz could be mafia and gave slaol his green check. Mafia could have noticed slaols reads were off and are allowing him to spin the town into a black hole. Just a thought i had after naz hit me with a few discredits. I want a few other opinions on our interaction we just had in the past few pages. To me it just seemed like naz was VERY fast to say i was tunneling, when i only stated my opinion. And then hit me with a narrative twist. She was talking about her having town frustration against me when i was scum. Other thoughts on this please. Seemed like it could have been an apeal to others emotions that shes an innocent little lady and im a big mean bully lol
    Ok now i would like your opinion on the rest of what i said. =)
    still talking about it
    still talking about it
    Im not responding to your negativity.
    responding anyway
    trying to scum paint/discredit town bloc
    still talking about it

WOW I WONDER WHAT ALL TEHSE POSTS HAVE IN COMMON LMAO

29. ISO #1129

What's PoE? I keep wanting to think persons of interest but that's only a letter off by spelling. Phoenetically, it's pretty close.
    process of elimination

30. ISO #1130

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I find the scum painting of a very likely town block very suspect. If nothing else we know Yayap, a confirmed town and good player, read all those people as likely allies. Not that it isn't a valid concern, but I think there are superior courses of action and discussion for the time being.
    Skimming through on my phone but this post caught my eye. Seems like this could be a scum covering for a scummate within the town block.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #1131

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Skimming through on my phone but this post caught my eye. Seems like this could be a scum covering for a scummate within the town block.
    Ignore he’s town confirmed by naz lol

32. ISO #1132

I wasn't even talking about what Rumox said to you yesterday. He didn't jail anyone he mentioned he might jail anyways. He jailed someone completely off his lists (me). Unless you can direct me to a post where he said my name.

But as for you, I wasn't pushing for pressure on you, merely calling up a healthy skepticism, but you are getting worked up cause you're not auto-confirmed town to me for... what reason? I understand you might question his reads on others but then... when people dare question his read on you... you get worked up to hell.
    you sure are when you say something like:
    I find it very interesting how you are getting so aggressive now that your town alignment is being called into question.
    when my town alignment was in question yesterday. it actually was several times by others as well.
    its called wifom and don't really care both of u guys are in my PoE pool for scum

u can go ahead and question my town-alignment, i know what i am. i really don't care. u on the other hand have provided a very interesting reaction to us voting banshis, who has literally done 0 game solving or scum hunting. its just backseat scum play at this point

33. ISO #1133

hi @rumox whats up

34. ISO #1134

Anyway I townread naz so yeah I’ll trust the slaolread on that one since I got nothing else to think of for that slot

I’ll throw me vote on the Banshis pile for now and wait to see what happens.

-vote Banshis

35. ISO #1135

TOWN READS, SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
    @blinkskater is The Goddess(Bodyguard)
    @Mike is Don Lu(Grave Digger) <- if he was mafia, they would have chosen a different role to take advantage of i believe
    What do you mean he would have chosen a different role? He has no other options. Yayap is his only valid target.

I'm down with the pressure vote.
    -vote Banshis

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    What do you mean he would have chosen a different role? He has no other options. Yayap is his only valid target.

-vote Banshis
    wth lol banshis already at l-2 with this post
    Vote Count
    Banshis (5 [L-2]):
    naz, creedkingsx, Slaol, Stealthbomber16, Gerik

There are enough towns alive tho for me not to sweat it??? idk

But to answer ur question, i mean they would have killed vigi oor something for mike to use instead of networker

38. ISO #1138

you sure are when you say something like:

when my town alignment was in question yesterday. it actually was several times by others as well.
    its called wifom and don't really care both of u guys are in my PoE pool for scum

u can go ahead and question my town-alignment, i know what i am. i really don't care. u on the other hand have provided a very interesting reaction to us voting banshis, who has literally done 0 game solving or scum hunting. its just backseat scum play at this point
    Oh yes, Rumox putting his token of pressure on you. Yeah, sure. So much threat.

And my "reaction" to Banshis' train... just because you eliminated a bunch of people from your potential scum list doesn't mean anything. You say you're questioning the town reads from Yayap, but then at your list of alignments... the only potential scum you have are among people that weren't in the chat. Hmm...

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

Oh yes, Rumox putting his token of pressure on you. Yeah, sure. So much threat.

And my "reaction" to Banshis' train... just because you eliminated a bunch of people from your potential scum list doesn't mean anything. You say you're questioning the town reads from Yayap, but then at your list of alignments... the only potential scum you have are among people that weren't in the chat. Hmm...
    I'm not questioning them in my PoE, its in my other posts
    -vote thedarkestlight

if ur town i am disappointed

41. ISO #1141

here's an ISO on your posts of today

1 post not about the night chat/what we agreed upon in the night chat

2nd post not about the night chat/what we agreed upon in the night chat

3rd one not about the night chat, but is still about me/someone in the night chat

still talking about it

still talking about it

responding anyway

trying to scum paint/discredit town bloc

still talking about it

WOW I WONDER WHAT ALL TEHSE POSTS HAVE IN COMMON LMAO
    I was talking/responding, and explaining my reasonings. What you did was just post my quotes while i was on my lunch break merely responding/explaining myself. It was mostly within a half hour that i have been active. I think you need to look up the definition of tunneling in the dictionary. I dont think you understand the concept lol

42. ISO #1142

I'm not questioning them in my PoE, its in my other posts
    -vote thedarkestlight

if ur town i am disappointed
    Yet your PoE are your reads. You're giving them a token skepticism. I'm sincerely considering where my shot is going to go if I decide to use it tonight. You are being ridiculously aggressive over mere skepticism.

43. ISO #1143

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post

-vote Banshis
    -unvote

no thx

44. ISO #1144

Morning. Did a quick skim before I go to work.

-vote Stealthbomber16

I have a whiff of scum here. Brazenly assumed Naz is Town because "no self respecting host would make Sheriff Mafia aligned" day 1 and now is jumping in to defend her green check on Slaol. To blindly assume a role is automatically town aligned in a random setup goes against the core thought of every Town player. "Who the fuck can I trust?". To immediately write off a player being scum, and then to buddy up to them feels wrong.

I'm not saying Slaol or Naz is scum by association, they very well could be. Personally I don't think scum duo would fake green check day 2. This is giving me a Town read of Slaol while Naz I am still indifferent to.

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Morning. Did a quick skim before I go to work.

-vote Stealthbomber16

I have a whiff of scum here. Brazenly assumed Naz is Town because "no self respecting host would make Sheriff Mafia aligned" day 1 and now is jumping in to defend her green check on Slaol. To blindly assume a role is automatically town aligned in a random setup goes against the core thought of every Town player. "Who the fuck can I trust?". To immediately write off a player being scum, and then to buddy up to them feels wrong.

I'm not saying Slaol or Naz is scum by association, they very well could be. Personally I don't think scum duo would fake green check day 2. This is giving me a Town read of Slaol while Naz I am still indifferent to.
    Why exactly did you say you were in the Networker chat last night? Not inherently scummy I think, but it seems like an odd thing to tell me just for it to apparently not be true.

47. ISO #1147

Why exactly did you say you were in the Networker chat last night? Not inherently scummy I think, but it seems like an odd thing to tell me just for it to apparently not be true.
    If I was to die I wanted you to post my logs unedited and I figured the thought of being caught out would compel you to do so.

48. ISO #1148

Rumox claimed he was in the networker chat? That honestly is super weird. I dont see how anyone, town or scum, might benefit from an empty claim like that.

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150