User Tag List

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

Due to your claims that you were busy for the night in your earlier posts, you were given a pass for the first 24 hour period. However, continued failure to participate will result in an inactivity warning.
    Is this not an inactivity warning?

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    -vote Slaol

I'm okay with this. There are a couple people doing nothing posts (SB, blink and naz). If a lynch doesn't go through I will probably execute one of them.
    wow high iq play, executing a sheriff in an all tpr game
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Gerik's run down on the topic of your policy lynch (Post #549) and your subsequent replies to it seem like a weak brush off attempt. Gerik brings up good points. Also reflecting on your MM interactions, it kinda feels like a push between 2 Mafia players. Not to mention I hate that your role can be Mafia and I'd gladly policy lynch you for peace of mind

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Gerik's run down on the topic of your policy lynch (Post #549) and your subsequent replies to it seem like a weak brush off attempt. Gerik brings up good points. Also reflecting on your MM interactions, it kinda feels like a push between 2 Mafia players. Not to mention I hate that your role can be Mafia and I'd gladly policy lynch you for peace of mind
    Despite his first comment on the topic being pro-lynch, but also sort of pro-bus driver, and yet still voting me before the supposed scum tell OMGUS?

The response to his PURELY policy vote of no good reading is
    1: me telling him how shit that is
    2: him saying "we agreed on it so i cant be scum blah blah" to ACTIALLY preemptively brush off the coming scum points he'll get.

He gave a shit ass reason which he himself didn't even really agree with, if you read his second post, and im scum for yes clearly brushing off the shittiest FoS of Geriks career? Nah dude.

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Convenient that that would happen right after you get called out for the policy lynch on the grounds of nothing more than "We agreed and he wasn't nice about it."
    Perhaps we have different definitions of "call out". As I see it, you didn't "call me out" on the policy lynch so much as you got really defensive and suddenly started calling me scum out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Why not just... y'know... say it instead of saying some arbitrary number to make people waste time voting you for something you could just... y'know, say now?
    It's a stall tactic. There's no deeper level.

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Deadass think Gerik and Slaol are just TvT.
    I think that's highly unlikely at this point.

Why do you want me to execute SB specifically?
    Because SB is low activity and thus an easy target on which to deflect unwanted attention/pressure.

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Perhaps we have different definitions of "call out". As I see it, you didn't "call me out" on the policy lynch so much as you got really defensive and suddenly started calling me scum out of nowhere.

It's a stall tactic. There's no deeper level.

I think that's highly unlikely at this point.

Because SB is low activity and thus an easy target on which to deflect unwanted attention/pressure.
    I hope you personally are aware of how poorly you're performing. But please keep talking so when i tell you the depths your claiming the votes doesnt matter will just be another sign of your inability on this day

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Despite his first comment on the topic being pro-lynch, but also sort of pro-bus driver, and yet still voting me before the supposed scum tell OMGUS?

The response to his PURELY policy vote of no good reading is
    1: me telling him how shit that is
    2: him saying "we agreed on it so i cant be scum blah blah" to ACTIALLY preemptively brush off the coming scum points he'll get.

He gave a shit ass reason which he himself didn't even really agree with, if you read his second post, and im scum for yes clearly brushing off the shittiest FoS of Geriks career? Nah dude.
    Currently you look like you are flailing. You are back and forth on your own subject of policy lynching. That level of contradiction doesn't suit a town slaol.

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Currently you look like you are flailing. You are back and forth on your own subject of policy lynching. That level of contradiction doesn't suit a town slaol.
    Uh, ya it does. Especially this game. Ill save the rest of my response for after i get the vote.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Oof I fell asleep lol catching up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This post screams I am town. MAfia would not make this post as they want confusion. and Sloal makes that so. Big town points here.
    I agree with this post to some extent. What Gerik is doing here is pro-town, but he could be doing that to gain town points too, given that, apparently, old players love to bus eachother lol. Gerik gains some town points but I wouldn't read into that too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #628

I hope you personally are aware of how poorly you're performing. But please keep talking so when i tell you the depths your claiming the votes doesnt matter will just be another sign of your inability on this day
    Insulting my performance doesn't make my points any less valid or yours any more so.

For the record. In my fucking personal life i have about 3 meanings in what i say in casual conversation. Geriks projection that i have nothing added in a fucking mafia game is genuinely standup material
    Making weird puns isn't really analogous to FM doublespeak.

Also I want to take this opportunity to point out the frequency with which you attempt to use information from outside of this game such as evidence to justify your arguments about things within the game. The only reason you would need to do this is if there was insufficient in-game evidence to justify your positions, which to me is a sign that they don't have a lot of merit, at least within the context of this game.

I am eager to get to share
    Spoilers: It'll be something along the lines of "It was all a bait to catch scum, I never meant a word of it, now lynch Gerik".

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

<yayap watches people give town points and scum points to posts for invalid reasoning>
    Yup my earlier statement that the player base still can't scum hunt in a vanilla game still holds.
    Like I said, this is a "if, then, else" game... And yet no one has commented at all about that. Do I have to spell out everything of what the results PRs get tonight should happen?
    Break time over....

31. ISO #631

Your performance has been shit and beneath your ability. Youre either scum or should be very upset with yourself. My insulting you doesnt change it, but you will keep talking and further reveal your inability to play this game. Keep talking chief.

Meta is an "out of game" piece of evidence with relevance. Please tell our new wave to ignore meta. I also only havent used the ingame because im loving you just talking yourself into the ground.

It will be along those lines of course, but the depth you wont be ready for. Also.... i thought you said there was nothing to it? Even if my play was that shallow do i have intent or not? Make up your mind chief.

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    <yayap watches people give town points and scum points to posts for invalid reasoning>
    Yup my earlier statement that the player base still can't scum hunt in a vanilla game still holds.
    Like I said, this is a "if, then, else" game... And yet no one has commented at all about that. Do I have to spell out everything of what the results PRs get tonight should happen?
    Break time over....
    It would be helpful but id suggest waiting until the Slaol mislynch chapter plays out.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

I have an observation about this actually but i'll wait for some votes to pile up first
    You keep holding a shit ton of information. You are creating confusion, and you say people are scum without detailing why. Stop holding info.
    -unvote

Are you suggesting a policy Lynch on slaol? I don’t find that idea to be town minded, based on the limited amount of times we can mislynch. I read slaols posts as soft encouragement for others to read and make connections on their own but I also read the lack of proper explanation/any direction being in his posts to be scum leaning.

It’s saying this person is scum for reasons but you have to find it yourself. In this style of game it is more reasonable to provide at minimal a link or quote to the slips you find/claim so others have an easier time drawing their own conclusions.

Example being what rumox, myself, yayap has done.
    I have an issue with this... This doesn't look SvS. However both Slaol and Damus have been very scummy for reasons I've given all over the thread. And if this is TvT I'm gonna slap both of these fuckers for being the scummiest townies ever. Damus - Slaol is probably TvS.

Also, it's not a policy lynch but a "he's scummy and if he's scum he can fuck everyone over" lynch.

What did Yayap do openly and clearly to support his reads to make him worthy enough to get into your list? And how comes I'm not in it lol?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

Gerik is above a shit policy lynch like he is currently pushing. I'll explain further once I get some votes on me.
    I see it as he wants to lynch you for creating confusion and not explaining stuff, and your role is just a multiplier to it. So what you gotta do, if you really are town, is to stop fucking holding info for yourself.
    Given Damus' post I have quoted recently, and that I think you are TvS, I am ready to consider you may be town and Damus is the scum. But right now, I lean towards you being the scum.

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You keep holding a shit ton of information. You are creating confusion, and you say people are scum without detailing why. Stop holding info.

I have an issue with this... This doesn't look SvS. However both Slaol and Damus have been very scummy for reasons I've given all over the thread. And if this is TvT I'm gonna slap both of these fuckers for being the scummiest townies ever. Damus - Slaol is probably TvS.

Also, it's not a policy lynch but a "he's scummy and if he's scum he can fuck everyone over" lynch.

What did Yayap do openly and clearly to support his reads to make him worthy enough to get into your list? And how comes I'm not in it lol?
    Whoa pumpkin spice. I have given my reasoning for the FOS on you and the response after you gave a defense. Don't attempt to discredit what I've said by lumping me in with what Slaol has done. I havent held a card to my chest all day. I have been open and clear.
    I heartily disagree with you calling me the scummiest.
    It isn't about what Yayap has openly and clearly stated. Yayap was i have spoken at length about plays and WIFOM surrounding them. Its about what he didn't say.

38. ISO #638

I see it as he wants to lynch you for creating confusion and not explaining stuff, and your role is just a multiplier to it. So what you gotta do, if you really are town, is to stop fucking holding info for yourself.
    Given Damus' post I have quoted recently, and that I think you are TvS, I am ready to consider you may be town and Damus is the scum. But right now, I lean towards you being the scum.
    His vote came out before the confusion as a policy lynch because of my role. That was it.

39. ISO #639

LOL.

Marshall we just agreed with each other.

40. ISO #640

In comtrast to Damus id like to be labeled scummy... id then ask people to back it up and hope they provide better than Geriks shit or Rumox' "plz see geric"

And damus and i are TvT im pretty sure

41. ISO #641

Whoa pumpkin spice. I have given my reasoning for the FOS on you and the response after you gave a defense. Don't attempt to discredit what I've said by lumping me in with what Slaol has done. I havent held a card to my chest all day. I have been open and clear.
    It isn't about what Yayap has openly and clearly stated. Yayap and i have spoken at length about plays and WIFOM surrounding them. Its about what he didn't say.
    corrections on above post

42. ISO #642

I mean it doesn't need to be said that withholding information you claim to have, or at least holding it hostage until you get voted to a certain point before you will release it is a contributing factor in my read of you. I also based my read of 2 other reasons, not just geric. To water my opinion down to sheeping geric isn't helping you.

43. ISO #643

oh shit. you asked me another question.

You aren't in my list because I FoSd you and also because you haven't gotten past the OMGUS stage in our relationship.

44. ISO #644

It isn't about what Yayap has openly and clearly stated. Yayap was i have spoken at length about plays and WIFOM surrounding them. Its about what he didn't say.
    That's true. Some town points for you here. I still don't like you said I had slipped though

I didn't tho...

Hm. So you think that by his WIFOM he's town, since he has at least given stuff to think about? How can you know it's not scum WIFOM though...

45. ISO #645

That's true. Some town points for you here. I still don't like you said I had slipped though

I didn't tho...

Hm. So you think that by his WIFOM he's town, since he has at least given stuff to think about? How can you know it's not scum WIFOM though...
    I have no regrets.

It looked like you did. Who is your scummiest since i misunderstood?

You never really know when all we have is d1 interactions. But I have enough of an understanding in WIFOM levels to have confidence.

46. ISO #646

oh shit. you asked me another question.

You aren't in my list because I FoSd you and also because you haven't gotten past the OMGUS stage in our relationship.
    Fair enough.

I'd really like to have what the one with a mask avatar has to say about Slaol.... anyone knows if he/she is lurking like that usually?
    Idem for @Stealthbomber16

47. ISO #647

I mean it doesn't need to be said that withholding information you claim to have, or at least holding it hostage until you get voted to a certain point before you will release it is a contributing factor in my read of you. I also based my read of 2 other reasons, not just geric. To water my opinion down to sheeping geric isn't helping you.
    It was, striaght up, your reason. You included of course my response to his shit accusation but your main point was just to @ gerik.

48. ISO #648

Fair enough.

I'd really like to have what the one with a mask avatar has to say about Slaol.... anyone knows if he/she is lurking like that usually?
    Idem for @Stealthbomber16
    Ya banshis isnt a super active.

49. ISO #649

I am ready to consider you may be town and Damus is the scum. But right now, I lean towards you being the scum.
    ...great
    @Damus_Graves quote

I literally can only trust your words on this, and I'm not even sure I trust you... I have a gut town read + the stuff I have explained in my post addressing Yayap's wall, but I will take that into consideration.

50. ISO #650