Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Can you provide any reasoning behind your FoS on Damus & Slaol other than "they've suspected me of being scum all game"? Because while I'm not necessarily convinced that you're scum, I also don't think reading you as such is itself scummy.
    It's not because they have scumread me, but because they have scum PAINTED me. Saying I slipped when it's not true and they can't even point out a single slip.

I also suspect Slaol of being scum with Yayap, there was some buddying going on earlier but it was drowned by the me-damus-slaol-mike stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Catching up on reading and this struck me as LOLZ. Congrats for scumreading me in a game where i hardclaimed neutral. In my experience with you when you roll town your reads suck and im sensing the same pattern here so i'm moving you into my town read.
    Did you play turnabout? Where i got 4 of 5 scum in my top 6 reads on day 1 in post like 20? Lololololol. My reads are god tier my dude.

And while you claimed neutral everyone thought you were friendly, except me. Youre not on my level Blink

5. ISO #405

MM's list seems MEH. But im going to ask him for a yes or no answer with reasoning. MARSH. am i scum or town and why? No null read bullshit answer me or face the fucki ng consequences
    Well what are your reads then, if mine is MEEEH?

You're not doing anything AI for you... I mean, you're carefree but you're ALWAYS carefree, whatever your alignment is. You didn't pull any FPS yet (As far as my knowledge goes), and you usually do that as town but I think you did that as scum too... Only your later actions will give me a better idea of your alignment because I literally always misread you on D1. Can't mis-nullread you, therefore can't tunnel or blind myself
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's not because they have scumread me, but because they have scum PAINTED me. Saying I slipped when it's not true and they can't even point out a single slip.

I also suspect Slaol of being scum with Yayap, there was some buddying going on earlier but it was drowned by the me-damus-slaol-mike stuff.
    You said there was a big chance that mafia had an additional night kill. There was no prior discussion on the subject and nothing in the setup suggests that mafia will have an additional night kill. No one else had commented on the potential for mafia to have an additional night kill. I asked you about it, placed a vote for pressure, and you reacted poorly. My vote remained.
    OMGUS is not a defense.
    If you want to change my mind, do better.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You said there was a big chance that mafia had an additional night kill. There was no prior discussion on the subject and nothing in the setup suggests that mafia will have an additional night kill. No one else had commented on the potential for mafia to have an additional night kill. I asked you about it, placed a vote for pressure, and you reacted poorly. My vote remained.
    OMGUS is not a defense.
    If you want to change my mind, do better.
    There is indeed a quite big chance of Mafia having killers, considering they are 4 and that 3 killer roles exist. It was mainly a "don't get to LYLO" warning. Plus, that is not either scummy nor enough to warrant such a scumread on me. You're here not mentioning that you were doing the same bullshit than Slaol about scum slips... which do not exist. OMGUS is not a defense, but it's not an attack either, and you're the one who OMGUS'd here

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    If Yayap and i were scum together ive have gotten him lynched already
    ...what

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Good players burn eachother
    Wtf lol that's heavy

13. ISO #413

Be warned Damus if you are town mayor and MM is town right now if no one on MM is scum Scum can Hammer him so before going to bed please don't vote anyone. we need more time to see who is scum and who is not.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #414

Did you play turnabout? Where i got 4 of 5 scum in my top 6 reads on day 1 in post like 20? Lololololol. My reads are god tier my dude.

And while you claimed neutral everyone thought you were friendly, except me. Youre not on my level Blink
    Lol, my bad you didnt play secret society where i correctly had all the town locked in day 1 cept gyrlander. Which i figured out was town day 2. Im above your level bruh my reads are above god tier.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Well what are your reads then, if mine is MEEEH?

You're not doing anything AI for you... I mean, you're carefree but you're ALWAYS carefree, whatever your alignment is. You didn't pull any FPS yet (As far as my knowledge goes), and you usually do that as town but I think you did that as scum too... Only your later actions will give me a better idea of your alignment because I literally always misread you on D1. Can't mis-nullread you, therefore can't tunnel or blind myself
    You mother %*!$: i asked you a question and you answered it how i didnt want u to answer it -&!\;÷/!;

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Be warned Damus if you are town mayor and MM is town right now if no one on MM is scum Scum can Hammer him so before going to bed please don't vote anyone. we need more time to see who is scum and who is not.
    It is 5 votes until he gets lynched meaning with 4 mafia they can't force the lynch and also why would they even do that?

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

If anyone hammers anyone early, we lynch this player tomorrow.

22. ISO #422

And we have blink and Slaol comparing dick sizes. Mine is bigger no mine is bigger
    No, at this point it's "Mine altar hast grown more than thine"... They're gods after all

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

You mother %*!$: i asked you a question and you answered it how i didnt want u to answer it -&!\;÷/!;
    my truth is marching on though...

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

To quote your host in secret society: Blink absolutely fucked up the ending of the game there.

You also said youd never play here again lol
    LOL you do ur research apparently. So you know how frusterating it can be to solve the game day 1 and have other townies throw said game.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

-unvote
    Blink I owe you an appolgy you are correct. when i went to make the wall post I noticed it was more Sloal scum painting MM and the rest of us following his lead. because what Slaol said made sense. Blink is in my book 100% Town.
    This doesn't sit right with me. Yeah he owned up to his "mistake" but at the same time I don't see a town player being so easily manipulated by another persons posts to the point that they confuse a player making scum slips with a person scum painting. Either Slaol got in this dudes head with ease or he is a opportunist scum, bussing or jumping on a miss-lynch.

At the moment I have both Mike and MM as potential day 1 lynches. I am still reading but I wanted to get this post out there. Still making reads on everyone's interactions thus far

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    It is 5 votes until he gets lynched meaning with 4 mafia they can't force the lynch and also why would they even do that?
    Well last game they pushed ever vote even with everyone being a jester. So if they will with the treats of Jester why not do it here.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #434

LOL you do ur research apparently. So you know how frusterating it can be to solve the game day 1 and have other townies throw said game.
    I do. Sucks. I feel the pain, but i dont tend to get blamed by the host lol

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This doesn't sit right with me. Yeah he owned up to his "mistake" but at the same time I don't see a town player being so easily manipulated by another persons posts to the point that they confuse a player making scum slips with a person scum painting. Either Slaol got in this dudes head with ease or he is a opportunist scum, bussing or jumping on a miss-lynch.

At the moment I have both Mike and MM as potential day 1 lynches. I am still reading but I wanted to get this post out there. Still making reads on everyone's interactions thus far
    Mike is not to be underestimated, he proved that last game... I see this post more like reaction testing, but I see what you mean.

38. ISO #438

Scum prob TDL, Rumox, Creed/Ban
    TDL?? Sorry but I don't get that one

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

NO Blink always try to get in my head but he dont. ( at least I dont think he does Does he? JK). You will learn if I screw up I admit it. that is all. If you read the post I posted before that one. You will see I was going to make a wall post. When I went to make the wall post I realized I was wrong and was Listening to 2 players Damus and Slaol give points that made sense at the time with out going back to reread ( I am lazy yes). The wall post made me reread them. That is when I found out I was wrong and posted that to Blink.

42. ISO #442

Are you my smurf, fuck

43. ISO #443

Mike is not to be underestimated, he proved that last game... I see this post more like reaction testing, but I see what you mean.
    SHHH I am a dumb Townie not a bomber lol

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

... Aite fuck this
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    ????? Blink and Slaol? TvT or SVS ???????? I can honestly say I have no clue.
    it is not TvS

46. ISO #446

... Aite fuck this
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    This is exactly the same style you pulled last game you where mafia. Except last time you said I will lych anyone on t1 i dont give a fuck

47. ISO #447

NO Blink always try to get in my head but he dont. ( at least I dont think he does Does he? JK). You will learn if I screw up I admit it. that is all. If you read the post I posted before that one. You will see I was going to make a wall post. When I went to make the wall post I realized I was wrong and was Listening to 2 players Damus and Slaol give points that made sense at the time with out going back to reread ( I am lazy yes). The wall post made me reread them. That is when I found out I was wrong and posted that to Blink.
    Owning up to a mistake means very little to me during a FM. I can't look at it as innocent mistake when it can easily be you realizing you have been too opportunistic and that you have over reached.

In regards to MM thinking he didn't scum slip and nobody really touching on it, I just wanna reiterate what he did in the opening hour of the game. He voted the Sheriff and placed top priority on protecting the Mayor. Given the setup of the game, there is way more spicy roles to throw your vote on day 1 than the Sheriff. Placing priority protection on the Mayor? Why? I read later he said the Mayor's vote becomes more crucial late game and that is true, but are we late game yet? Nope. Like I said there are way more spicy roles to have our attention at this stage of the game and his priorities are way out of touch from a "townie" perspective.

48. ISO #448

Go on
    Slaol was pushing me to vote MM now got blink to vote MM but he has not voted MM. Waiting to hammer? 2+2=15 right now not 4

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Owning up to a mistake means very little to me during a FM. I can't look at it as innocent mistake when it can easily be you realizing you have been too opportunistic and that you have over reached.

In regards to MM thinking he didn't scum slip and nobody really touching on it, I just wanna reiterate what he did in the opening hour of the game. He voted the Sheriff and placed top priority on protecting the Mayor. Given the setup of the game, there is way more spicy roles to throw your vote on day 1 than the Sheriff. Placing priority protection on the Mayor? Why? I read later he said the Mayor's vote becomes more crucial late game and that is true, but are we late game yet? Nope. Like I said there are way more spicy roles to have our attention at this stage of the game and his priorities are way out of touch from a "townie" perspective.
    You reads are wrong about me but nonetheless. you come across very townie. You point out facts without scum painting. I like that. to clarify "you realizing you have been too opportunistic and that you have over reached" That was not it You can ask anyone that has played with me I have a bad habit of Tunneling That I am trying to work on. Trying not to tunnel or else I would be hard core Tunneling on MM.