S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Also Slaol. You were voted, unvoted, debated about... You said you would give us info. WHERE IS THIS INFO???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Spoiler : Towerpost, consolidated for your convenience into a spoiler. Open if you dare. :
    i uh lost about 3 quotes but it was basically saying mike looked kinda scummy and a gut townread on yayap

I believe this was rumox's first post of the game and it accurately summed up my feelings at the time, although I do think the bit at the end where he says "I think a Mafia Bus Driver is one of the scariest roles to be up against in this." doesn't add much to the discussion and feels rather fluffy. This post makes me feel uneasy. Chalking it up to a gut read for now but I'll probably reevaluate rumox later (or at least say I'll reevaluate him and then never do it in typical Stealthbomber style)

That's a strong ass opening post. Bruno style.

I think it's early to say this but i dunno lets see if it worked lmao

I actually straight up don't give two shits. If you have a useless mafia member in a TPR spam like this then you should not keep the setup.

This is turning in a direction that I don't really like. Waving around a vig kill like this diminishes the actual pressure you can apply with it. It is way too early to be threatening to night kill and you've done it twice now. I disapprove.

Don't think this is alignment indicative but still bullshit. Statistics of hitting a scum are pretty irrelevant since you're not taking into account the fact that we've had < 72 hours to deliberate.

Oh, look, he said it for me.

Posts like this annoy the shit out of me. I don't believe MM even posted between your threat and now (although if I'm wrong you can ignore this whole bit) and now it just comes off as scumpainting him because he hasn't had a chance to reply.

Also, this is why I always announce when I'm going offline. So shit like this doesn't happen. Regardless of my role.

I agree with blink's thought process.

Your threats don't carry weight. I can't wait for you to try and threaten me.

--------THIS MARKS A COMPLETE SHIFT IN MY THINKING BECAUSE MIKE POSTED A BIG WALL OF BULLSHIT

The way mike sets up this scenario gives me scum vibes for two reasons.
    1. this is the absolute worst case scenario and it just looks like fearmongering to me. why would you run the numbers on this? there are so many wacky circumstances here.
    2. the scenario has the BG protecting from the vig. this actually looks like a genuine slip to me, suggesting a Mike/Blink scumteam. Why would mike run this scenario otherwise? How would he know who the BG targets, etc. It really makes him look bad.

I think this warrants some more focus on mike although i do currently read blink as town so I'm skeptical yet. but as of this point i am really not liking mike

And my second biggest scumread agrees with me.

There's definitely a scum between one of 'em. Dunno who yet but that's who I'm setting up right now. One of these two. I'm predicting that they're going to never reference their scumreads on each other again after around page 9.

im sorry what

This post is completely irrelevant and it's a good light hearted shitpost.

So why did I quote it?

Because the post 2 posts above it is blink's #360.

(this post)

Why is this relevant?

Because slaol has made it absolutely known that he scumreads people for saying they leave. He's done it for multiple games now and even included it in a shitpost in a non FM thread. So why did he not call this out yet? At this point in time, I see slaol being inconsistent, I see mike being scummy, and I see blink being the link between them. I can absolutely see Slaol bussing mike for the first 24h. If blink makes some scummy posts I'm fairly certain this would be our scum core.

Jesus christ mike

this is a scum for meta reasons but bruh this is absolutely what he did in chicago and turnabout as evil neut both times.

HEY NO YOU DO NOT GET TO TAKE SOLE CREDIT FOR THAT

think of the memes

you're a good player you just get toxic sometimes
    we all do but you're a bit too much for my taste

you're actually one of the batch of players from your "generation" that i was really okay with tbh. better you than arsonist or rachyl or some shit

This is going to sound very stupid, but do you really think a scum would be that balls to the wall dumb in their opening impressions of the game? I'm not saying I townread MM, he's actually null for me at the moment but like dude. that's like, claiming godfather levels of dumbassery and I dunno if MM would do that as scum.

Then again I literally did claim cult leader in a game I won as cult leader so i dont fuckin know

You can feel my brain deteriorating

Spoiler : optional :

shut the fuck up

shut the fuck up

also read as "hey i see something scummy anyone else want to point it out"?

This is a loaded point and feels like a setup to either burn a townie or boost a scummate and kind of makes me feel a slaol scumread.

it isn't

my zelda gsp is like 12k because i lost 5 games on release night and then a bunch of people got the game and my gsp didnt rise to meet the bloat

this post didn't age well

Oh my god you're actually just unironically playing bad at this point. Does anyone actually believe this shit? I don't time my entrances with pressure. I don't time my entrances with someone saying I'm scum. I don't time my entrances with MM. I've been mislynched over this before. Nobody learns!

But meanwhile, you're creating confusion. Reread the post under my thought shift.

Dude fuck this low quality bait it hasn't worked on anyone stop trying

On that note: no.

He's either town or scum. This really narrows it down, Mike. Excellent work. Read your posts over before you post them please.

All 3 of my posts suggest I'm scum. Fuckin' sweet. This reminds me of that one time someone said "I'll quit the site if Stealthbomber16 is town."

His name was Spruance. He's gone now.

Being bad at the game creates some hilarious moments.

I've reached the point where I'm really just shitposting so I'm going to stop for now.

TL;DR: I read TDL as scum until about page 7 where Mike made a big ass scum slip that made me see him as scum alongside slaol and possibly blink. That is where my reads currently lie, with a Mike/Slaol scum core and blink as a highly possible 3rd member. As such, I'm going to place my (admittedly highly irrelevant) vote on mike for the time being.

-vote Mike

I'd also like to apologize for my inactivity earlier. it was a big mix of me playing smash ultimate too much and just genuinely being busy. If someone reminds me, I'll share a video of what I was doing today postgame. Don't want to do it now as it would probably ride the borderline of the FM rules. I'll definitely be around more tomorrow where I'll read the rest of #612-#Now.
    You are truly bad at this. I love how you said I scum slipped a lot. I find that funny as I am town. Your post on everything is out of context. Why becuse you have been playing another game as you say for 2 days. Yet you posted right after the first time I voted you. Now you trying to discredit me and scum paint me.

Town SB16 is 100% mafia.

SB16 if you where town vet and I was scum as you say. Why the hell would I push so hard to lych the vet on day 1 to show my cards Lyching vet d1 is stupid for mafia. And I am not that bad of a player as you are trying to sugest. I believe you are prob the mafia killing role. And I will not change my vote off you.

Please town lych SB16 he is Mafia
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wtf, is that serious? FOS on stealth lol "I played smash ultimate too much" proceeds to just read something that doesn't help the game for shit and goes off

Stealth goes down into the scumreads
    Did you literally not see the bit where I had a massive spoiler of commentary?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

What is the slip?
    The way mike sets up this scenario gives me scum vibes for two reasons.
    1. this is the absolute worst case scenario and it just looks like fearmongering to me. why would you run the numbers on this? there are so many wacky circumstances here.
    2. the scenario has the BG protecting from the vig. this actually looks like a genuine slip to me, suggesting a Mike/Blink scumteam. Why would mike run this scenario otherwise? How would he know who the BG targets, etc. It really makes him look bad.

I think this warrants some more focus on mike although i do currently read blink as town so I'm skeptical yet. but as of this point i am really not liking mike
    Mike goes over a scenario where town gets eliminated by day 2. It sounds kind of bad out of context but please read it for yourself and make your own conclusions.

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You are truly bad at this. I love how you said I scum slipped a lot. I find that funny as I am town. Your post on everything is out of context. Why becuse you have been playing another game as you say for 2 days. Yet you posted right after the first time I voted you. Now you trying to discredit me and scum paint me.

Town SB16 is 100% mafia.

SB16 if you where town vet and I was scum as you say. Why the hell would I push so hard to lych the vet on day 1 to show my cards Lyching vet d1 is stupid for mafia. And I am not that bad of a player as you are trying to sugest. I believe you are prob the mafia killing role. And I will not change my vote off you.

Please town lych SB16 he is Mafia
    1. If I weren't tired I'd literally go grab you links to 3 different games that I can immediately think of where people scumread me for this reason when I was town. Get a better reason.

2. I don't need to discredit and scum paint you. You're scum and as a bonus nugget your meta backs it up. You discredit yourself by saying things like
    Slaol

1 you are scum trying t look townie

2 you are Town scum hunting

I am not sure if it is 1 or 2.
    3. You push to lynch me because I appear as low hanging fruit due to inactivity. Easy day 1 mislynch if I don't come back. The suspicion is already fading off of you if I do. It appears as a very low risk play. But you forget something. I am no mere mortal. I am a fruit. If I were to say that my inactivity thus far was entirely to bait a scum, would you believe me?

4. Oh yeah damn you found the mafia killing who kills all the many people who visit him at night. The confirmed mafia killing in the entirely randomized setup.

You're grasping for straws and it's not working.

8. ISO #708

Mike goes over a scenario where town gets eliminated by day 2. It sounds kind of bad out of context but please read it for yourself and make your own conclusions.
    Read all the posts. At the time blink said he was going to protect his highest town read. The vig had said a threat to me at that time. So I pointed out if they both town would be bad. 2 town dead. Do you get it now??? McFly? There was also a lot of debate about it after the fact. So you picking just that one thing and bringing it up out of context is 100% Scumpainting. Dude can you be more Obvious?

9. ISO #709

Read all the posts. At the time blink said he was going to protect his highest town read. The vig had said a threat to me at that time. So I pointed out if they both town would be bad. 2 town dead. Do you get it now??? McFly? There was also a lot of debate about it after the fact. So you picking just that one thing and bringing it up out of context is 100% Scumpainting. Dude can you be more Obvious?
    There's a fun one.

Did you miss the bit where TDL threatened 2 separate people a grand total of 3-4 times? And can you also quote where blink said you were his top town read?

10. ISO #710

1. If I weren't tired I'd literally go grab you links to 3 different games that I can immediately think of where people scumread me for this reason when I was town. Get a better reason.

2. I don't need to discredit and scum paint you. You're scum and as a bonus nugget your meta backs it up. You discredit yourself by saying things like

3. You push to lynch me because I appear as low hanging fruit due to inactivity. Easy day 1 mislynch if I don't come back. The suspicion is already fading off of you if I do. It appears as a very low risk play. But you forget something. I am no mere mortal. I am a fruit. If I were to say that my inactivity thus far was entirely to bait a scum, would you believe me?

4. Oh yeah damn you found the mafia killing who kills all the many people who visit him at night. The confirmed mafia killing in the entirely randomized setup.

You're grasping for straws and it's not working.
    Low hanging lmao. Mm and sloal is more low hanging than you.( let me beat you to the scum paint here this is me scum slipping also) Yes I town read them. If I was scum you would be my last lych. Dude you are vet we can not detect you. Only a newb would pick you are a d1 lych if they where scum. You are the perfect patsy for a d3 lych not a d1 lych. You see Lyching you d1 is pro town. Takes off the speculation latter on is the vet mafia? No scum would want to lych you d1. So come up with something better.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #711

There's a fun one.

Did you miss the bit where TDL threatened 2 separate people a grand total of 3-4 times? And can you also quote where blink said you were his top town read?
    No need to you just proved to me you did read all that. So that means you did not misread it as a townmalong a mistake. You just confirmed you are scum scumpainting me.

12. ISO #712

Low hanging lmao. Mm and sloal is more low hanging than you.( let me beat you to the scum paint here this is me scum slipping also) Yes I town read them. If I was scum you would be my last lych. Dude you are vet we can not detect you. Only a newb would pick you are a d1 lych if they where scum. You are the perfect patsy for a d3 lych not a d1 lych. You see Lyching you d1 is pro town. Takes off the speculation latter on is the vet mafia? No scum would want to lych you d1. So come up with something better.
    Arguing with you when you answer 1/4 of my post isn't going to get me anywhere at the moment so I'm going to log off.

Have a good night.

No this isn't me saying you're right. No this isn't you having a good point. You actually just proved by posting this that you aren't reading my posts. I'll leave someone else to figure out how I proved that. It's fairly simple. Shouldn't take you more than about a minute. I suspect Mike will post something about it in about 10 minutes if nobody else is online.

13. ISO #713

No need to you just proved to me you did read all that. So that means you did not misread it as a townmalong a mistake. You just confirmed you are scum scumpainting me.
    So you've confirmed that blink never said you were his top townread?

So why did you assume he would protect you?

We're back at square one. Exactly why I'm done with this topic as you don't have an actual response for what I'm saying.

Here's a fun fact. Right now, neither of our opinions matter. Neat, right? Save your breath. I'll save mine.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

So you've confirmed that blink never said you were his top townread?

So why did you assume he would protect you?

We're back at square one. Exactly why I'm done with this topic as you don't have an actual response for what I'm saying.

Here's a fun fact. Right now, neither of our opinions matter. Neat, right? Save your breath. I'll save mine.
    Roflol you are to funny. There was a whole topic on that. Go back and reread. But you know that now you are playing dumb to cover up that you scumpainting me. Keep digging you hole. I am enjoying this a lot seeing you trying to dig your self out?

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Not entirely true - but it requires certain roles to cooperate and I currently can't be certain all those roles are town at the moment. - but it is possible to check him without dying.
    This is true doc heal sheriff. But we will have to trust both sheriff and doc are town for this to work. If doc is mafia Sheriff dies. Also if BD is mafia Sheriff dies. If sheriff is mafia sheriff lies. So in turn no way to check Vet.

19. ISO #719

As of this moment I have Slaol and Blink locked in as scum. Mike I am unsure of but he is and has been a neutral-scum leaning read. I have a killer headache at the moment and this current interaction between SB and Mike just isn't being absorbed lol.

Basically my read boils down to Slaol over reaching and trying to orchestrate me to kill the one slot that is untouchable by Mafia (SB), instead of the slot he scum read (Blink).

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    As of this moment I have Slaol and Blink locked in as scum. Mike I am unsure of but he is and has been a neutral-scum leaning read. I have a killer headache at the moment and this current interaction between SB and Mike just isn't being absorbed lol.

Basically my read boils down to Slaol over reaching and trying to orchestrate me to kill the one slot that is untouchable by Mafia (SB), instead of the slot he scum read (Blink).
    Ok think if you where Mafia. Would you truly want to lych Vet d1? No you would not. Vet can’t harm you 0 Threat. Not even the bd can buss scum into him(buss driver would die before the action happened). Also scum would want to leave vet on the table if they knew he was town. Vet would be an easy d3 or d4 lych. Why would mafia want to give that up. But people defending the vet lych is pro scum if you think about it.

22. ISO #722

I'm scum reading SB by virtue of #s. If you can't see why its better to kill a likely scum inactive over a more than likely active I just can't help you.

23. ISO #723

This is true doc heal sheriff. But we will have to trust both sheriff and doc are town for this to work. If doc is mafia Sheriff dies. Also if BD is mafia Sheriff dies. If sheriff is mafia sheriff lies. So in turn no way to check Vet.
    Hmmm... unsure if scumslip - trying to imply that doc can heal the vet shot and is trying to influence those roles to try (which would 100% kill the sheriff)
    or
    very bad role understanding..... don't have enough meta read to know if you should know better.

24. ISO #724

Ok think if you where Mafia. Would you truly want to lych Vet d1? No you would not. Vet can’t harm you 0 Threat. Not even the bd can buss scum into him(buss driver would die before the action happened). Also scum would want to leave vet on the table if they knew he was town. Vet would be an easy d3 or d4 lych. Why would mafia want to give that up. But people defending the vet lych is pro scum if you think about it.
    Why are you defending Slaol? You have scum read him all game up until the point you started pushing against SB for being... AFK. The same reason Slaol suggested I should jail and execute SB instead of Blink who he scum reads.

Mike trying to follow bread crumb clues by his overlord scummer Slaol?

25. ISO #725

Hmmm... unsure if scumslip - trying to imply that doc can heal the vet shot and is trying to influence those roles to try (which would 100% kill the sheriff)
    or
    very bad role understanding..... don't have enough meta read to know if you should know better.
    This is exactly my obstacle when it comes to making a final read on Mike.

26. ISO #726

Why are you defending Slaol? You have scum read him all game up until the point you started pushing against SB for being... AFK. The same reason Slaol suggested I should jail and execute SB instead of Blink who he scum reads.

Mike trying to follow bread crumb clues by his overlord scummer Slaol?
    Forgot to add in this post all the bussing/SvS talk that has been going on.

27. ISO #727

On a side note, I think Slaol is at a loss for words for his major post. Last time I made a post that took me over 5 hours, I had 3 years of posts to sift through - he has only 2 days to evaluate. I'd almost think that he was counting on finding a way to make us forget that he was suppose to show this mega post of his, in any case, I'm quite sure that it won't give me any more information to make any decisions today - and if anything it has delayed me from contributing me to give him that chance..

I'm off to bed now. But I'm off work tomorrow and will be online in the afternoon and should still be online at end of day.

If anyone hammers before then - I'll be really angry as I have not sent out the invites to the night chat yet. (still debating who I want to plan/talk to and if I want scum to know what was said)

28. ISO #728

I've rewritten this a couple times because I don't think you guys will care as much about my intent and will care more about what I see right now. (also for formatting)

I wanted the attention to bring out a scum mislynch push. I was setting it up all game, and it is here now. Don't let them brush off their overwhelming lack of real contribution.

-vote Gerik

Topic 1: The policy lynch
    - The reality is that a policy lynch is a fucking terrible idea, especially when it is over the strongest roles, which I suggested. You’ll notice most players were against a policy lynch. This game is 9 vs 4, which means that for a mislynch day one Town has to get 7 of its 8 voters lynch the 9th, or that Mafia only needs to gather 3 towns. Those numbers mean for a Scum sanctioned lynch we only need to lose 37.5% of the town, but to pull off a mislynch we’d need 87.5% to fail. A mislynch on day 1 is truly a failure of the town, or a signup list for scums. The only reason you might jump on the idea of a town sanctioned lynch is if you were scum and really hoping to get off with a nice numbers advantage: here goes the plan.
    Topic 2: Me as the lynch
    - I have been specifically angling myself as the lynch target all day, for the sole purpose of drawing attention to me and hopefully no one else. Players like Mike or Marshall are not good at defense long terms and I don’t support their defending themselves. Stealth is also hyper low activity and a mislynch on them on day 1 was incredibly likely to occur if a dynamic didn’t shift. If they clearly slipped then they would be good bus targets, shot targets, escort targets, and jail if we don’t lynch, but they were also the easiest to be lynched. I am also a large character, simply on personality, and likely to draw a lot of attention. I said I’d rather be msilynched day 1 instead of executed night 1, and that is incredibly true. If Rumox can pop me he can just shrug it off, but a hammer on my head shows that scum is likely involved.
    Topic 3: The town 3
    - I called for my lynch, and specifically asked. I also decided to seek out the 3 town votes that I needed. I knew Yayap would vote me out of pure Vegeta/Goku rivalry shit, and he did. I buddied him early also to raise his suspicions of me. Marshall I knew I could get to vote me, and push me, by simply pointing out little thngs in his posts and telling him he was scummy. The dude, when town, can not stop himself from OMGUSing to save his fucking life. He did it against a confirmed town in turnabout, dude has no control of it. And Mike I counted on pure RNG because I think hes probably voted everyone about 10 times. There was my 3.
    Topic 4: The Mafia 4
    - I knew Gerik, or Damus, if they were scum would jump on the bait, and Gerik did. He pushed for a lynch he felt he could pawn off on me as having been my idea, as he has tried to do. Of course I suggested it…. Because it was incredibly anti-town to do so. The fact that he actually rode with it is fucking hilarious and (ill repeat) beneath him. He did it as a signal, as the 4th of 7, to let his Mafia know to get in on the vote, and even someone who had previously agreed with me on like everything (rumox) is now grasping at straws to scum paint me. I had hoped to get a few more no ones on me to get a few more reads but I did get the votes I was waiting for so *shrug*
    Topic 5: Their shit ass accusations.
    - Gerik is nothing more than trying to mislynch under the guise of a policy lynch. He only calls me a top scum read after I respond to his vote by calling him scum…. … … which earlier in the game he had said reading someone as scum is not inherently scummy… almost like he’s just making shit up as he goes. And you’ll note that even though he says there is nothing behind anything I have to say he then actually mentions 2 different ways I have deeper intent. His consistency is pathetic, but he’s clinging on to it, where as I have proudly announced my switching gears, in the same way I plan to use my role power as best I can for investigative purposes rather than pretending I am perfect.
    - Rumox: He had previously agreed with me on most things, but after the Gerik signaling his accusation amounted to “But geric says so” and then trying to justify not executing literally the worst player in the game so far by contribution. You’ll notice Gerik also brushes off my statement that SB is a better execute – the guy with 3 fucking posts at the time, an activity warning, and who replaced out of his last game.
    Topic 6: Why am I slaol?
    - I am slaol because someone has to be. You’ll notice in Geriks second post that he attacks Mikes contribution, and manages to be pro-lynch without really saying it directly. He is dismissing someone he thinks will be an easy lynch, and setting up the option to push my lynch later, without bringing a lot of attention to himself. He then accuses me on VERY anti-town grounds, and further accusses me using logic that he himself disagrees with. I believe that his clear lie here is indicative that he both 1: doesn’t have a good reason to push me, AND 2: has painted Marshall as not knowing how to read either- likely another person he sees as lynchable and who is playing into their town meta.
    Topic 7: Town
    - My biggest Town reads are as follows. Yayap – the way he is talking and treating the game is townie. Damus is town and fearful to lynch me because he thinks if I flip mafia, which he’s not set on my alignment yet, it will look like he bussed me, which I happily already got him to point out in the day chat. TDL is just clearly town imo with how he has used his heightened pressure power on middle scummy players. Creed, I believe, is town based on my interactions with Gerik as Gerik wants my bussing out of the way. If Creed were mafia with him he could just block me. Mike is dumb town. Marshall is dumb town. Naz has also actively tried to solve the game by discussing how he and I should interact. That’s 8 of 9. Stealthbomber is actually my final town rewriting this. I had Rumox when I replied to HIM a minute ago, but reassessing how he and Gerik both matched on ignoring SBs obviously most lynchable status is too obvious.
    Topic 8: Scum
    - Gerik is scum I don’t need to say it again
    - Rumox is scum for his clear following of the signaling - waffling despite enjoying me being painted as less consistent.
    - Blink I’ve read as scum and how he just deflected accusations off of Mike and MM with such confidence shows a knowing mafia hoping to cash in on gracious towns. This definitely falls into the "knowing too much" that mafia like to show so hard.
    - Banshis. Banshis is low activity, and lower activity as scum, which he hates playing! He also blindly picks Mike to be town for really nothing but gut. Same play as Blink but not as honed.
    Topic 9: The 9 of town
    - Youll notice that the Town players Ive listed have all also offered more ideas on how to solve the game. I pushed mechanic value. Yayap is waiting on his own big reveal. Naz did so. Mike is fucking trying someone scratch him under the chin he’s so cute. Damus was clearly truly scumhunting. Creed was trying to coach and inform and is even calling me out for rule breaking while drunk. The town is contributing.
    - What are my scum players doing? Lurking but randomly buddying. Pushing a policy lynch on ground that they don’t even support. Not okaying executing a fucking 3 post player at the time, and buddying beyond what should be considerd public knowledge – a scum tell.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

On a side note, I think Slaol is at a loss for words for his major post. Last time I made a post that took me over 5 hours, I had 3 years of posts to sift through - he has only 2 days to evaluate. I'd almost think that he was counting on finding a way to make us forget that he was suppose to show this mega post of his, in any case, I'm quite sure that it won't give me any more information to make any decisions today - and if anything it has delayed me from contributing me to give him that chance..

I'm off to bed now. But I'm off work tomorrow and will be online in the afternoon and should still be online at end of day.

If anyone hammers before then - I'll be really angry as I have not sent out the invites to the night chat yet. (still debating who I want to plan/talk to and if I want scum to know what was said)
    I would advise Naz to discuss with him his target, and Rumox to force him to share whats happening in the Jailor chat. Your call though buddy

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Depends. Are you holding a 3?

On a more serious note, eliminating the feedback-less bus driver early lets us actually plan out our night actions. Sort of. The problem is that regardless of what chain of night actions we come up with, there will likely be mafia in the mix, and if you are town then you throw a wrench into mafia night actions.

This post contributes literally nothing.
    Using out of game commentary- something he blames me for later

Picks a safe middle ground opinion on the policy lynch

Dismissing Mike, an easy lynch.

34. ISO #734

A veteran player knows to think for themselves and that some things are best close to the chest, but 2x Scum MVP Gerik on the other hand...

This post is worthless.

If you're going to contribute something useful, do it already. Enough with this announcement of an announcement bullshit. I've had enough of you and Slaol's ego masturbation. Come back to us once you've cleaned up.

35. ISO #735

Soft non accusal on MM, which would derail the Slaol train, even though he wasn't in line with how MM was thinking.

Followed with a neutral claim at Blink

Possibly. Perhaps not in the way you expect though. I lean town on MM and I think Blink's posts lack substance.

36. ISO #736

For all of his complaining that Mike and Yayap aren't offering value he seems to add a fuck ton of fluff himself. The insult isn't supposed to change value. The puns, which I have a fucking plenty of, are not even close to what I'm talking about.

Insulting my performance doesn't make my points any less valid or yours any more so.

Making weird puns isn't really analogous to FM doublespeak.

Also I want to take this opportunity to point out the frequency with which you attempt to use information from outside of this game such as evidence to justify your arguments about things within the game. The only reason you would need to do this is if there was insufficient in-game evidence to justify your positions, which to me is a sign that they don't have a lot of merit, at least within the context of this game.

Spoilers: It'll be something along the lines of "It was all a bait to catch scum, I never meant a word of it, now lynch Gerik".
    And here he tries to jump ahead of my post, despite saying that it had nothing anyway. Fear.

37. ISO #737

I called out how weak his post was, which it really fucking was. Brushing off the other person in the conversation when they are present.

Perhaps we have different definitions of "call out". As I see it, you didn't "call me out" on the policy lynch so much as you got really defensive and suddenly started calling me scum out of nowhere.

It's a stall tactic. There's no deeper level.

I think that's highly unlikely at this point.

Because SB is low activity and thus an easy target on which to deflect unwanted attention/pressure.
    Claims I had nothing, which is at minimum untrue and proves his lack of town vision.

It is very unlikely, as Gerik is Scum

Suggests SB isn't just clearly a good execute target at the time.

38. ISO #738

And let me return to this shit

So my meta is that I make good posts regardless of my alignment? I'm ok with this

So what I'm seeing here is: lynch Slaol. His role existing prevents town from confirming anything or trusting any night actions.
    -vote Slaol
    Says he always makes good posts and then whole heartedly pushes... a policy lynch

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I obviously don't want me to die, but if im gonna be jailed and shot anyway might as well let people get the value out of my flip before that
    I've been anticipating my early death the whole time. Don't pretend I made this shit up if you want to look like town when I flip.

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

I mean I've never liked policy lynching AFK players, which was constant topic of discussion in my previous games. I feel it turns social deduction into run the numbers, hope for the best. I'd rather them be replaced irregardless of my alignment. I was never going to execute or vote SB until he contributed more after his warning or got replaced. With all the other content that has happened, defaulting onto an AFK lynch/execute seemed sub-optimal to me.

It may be because I have never played with you, but the way you deflected Gerik rubbed me the wrong way and since you have been a very vocal slot it's hard not to notice you. I actually still stand by that Gerik raised a good point, but obviously your recent post elaborates why Gerik didn't raise a good point (?). Your read of Gerik seems like a meta influenced read which I don't have any insight of unfortunately.

In any case, my read of you is not influenced by Gerik more-so just a similar end result. When I said a scum read lynch is better than a policy lynch you agreed. I had Blink, Naz and SB in my execute pool as scum reads and you said it would be an err to not execute the AFK player. To me this seems like you're trying to influence my execute away from a potential scum friend (Blink, I don't believe Naz is scum even tho she has an inherent bias against me) and onto the slot that is untouchable to scum under the guise "they are afk, kill them".

47. ISO #747

@Yayap

Is Gerik above a policy lynch, pushing for reasons he has disagreed with, and demanding you reveal all of the information when he feels it is best? You agreed with me that you should wait because we are on the same wavelength my friend.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

Your read of Gerik seems like a meta influenced read which I don't have any insight of unfortunately.
    Complete lie. I have pointed out that Gerik is pushing me for reasons Gerik himself said weren't enough. There is no meta and it is recordable in this day thread.
    @naz @creedkingsx @Stealthbomber16 @TheDarkestLight

50. ISO #750