S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Yes but anyone could see a "worst case scenario". You attempting to explain it just looks like nothing you are trying to present as something.
    Just how my mind works is all. Just how Blinks knows I am town scares me a bit.

1 he is town who read me very well.
    2 he is scum knows I am town and buddying up to me to get me off MM. (but if he was scum would make more sense to lych me) so dont see it.

and back to your statement. I look at worst case so I can advoid them. my question to you why shrug it off was it part of your scum plan? seemed to strike a key to you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    how so? how do you come up with that? to me that doesn't make any sense
    because its a good way to get two mafias as confirmed town til end game.
    just don't fucking trust anyone my man
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

it'd be risky as fuck, not even my huge sack would do that
    it's risky NOW that i've pointed it out, but it could have been a potential strategy. maybe on d3 they could have played that card

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    here is the think Naz if Slaol is Mafia and you detect some one he can just say he bussed then with a non mafia. this will only allow mafia to control the detections. Does the people bussed know they are bussed?
    "No feedback is given to either of the swapped individuals." from the role card
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it's risky NOW that i've pointed it out, but it could have been a potential strategy. maybe on d3 they could have played that card

"No feedback is given to either of the swapped individuals." from the role card
    wow Slaol this is the most dangerous for town no mater what.

Based on his actions and this info I am voting to lych Sloal

-vote sloal

this will get ride of town screw ups and also will confirmed MM as scum or town.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #356

-vote sloal

this will get ride of town screw ups and also will confirmed MM as scum or town.
    Literally how would that confirm him?

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

-vote sloal

Also you fail voted because you cant spell my name

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Is everyone else seeing the same scumslips coming from Marshall that I am?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Ya marshall scummy af

STOP THROWING DISCREDIT WITHOUT EVEN POINTING OUT THE SO-CALLED "SLIPS"
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Day 1 shots are statistical nightmares. Its a 7% chance of hitting scum one night 1.
    I don't think I need to point out the math error in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

STOP THROWING DISCREDIT WITHOUT EVEN POINTING OUT THE SO-CALLED "SLIPS"

I don't think I need to point out the math error in this.
    They were pointed out. You just ignore your own posts and the replies to those posts.

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Yes. The mafia member carrying out the kill cannot target themselves, but anyone else, including their teammates, are fine to target if the mafia chooses to do so.
    Would the Mafia kill succeed if it targeted a Mafia and was otherwise not impeded?

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

-vote sloal

Not that I disagree with this lynch, he's my 2nd choice after Damus.... but how the hell does a bus driver's death confirm my alignment o.O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #369

WHAT FUCKING SCUMSLIPS?
    Is blink ignoring the thread too? @Slaol

When you think you see a slip, you say "that is a scum slip". You don't just pretend it doesn't exist just to say it later.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Not that I disagree with this lynch, he's my 2nd choice after Damus.... but how the hell does a bus driver's death confirm my alignment o.O
    if he is scum then you are def town. if he is town then he did not scum paint you. Than again it would mean he did not scum paint me and I know i am not scum. Ok i see the flaw in my logic there.

23. ISO #373

if he is scum then you are def town. if he is town then he did not scum paint you. Than again it would mean he did not scum paint me and I know i am not scum. Ok i see the flaw in my logic there.
    Christ mike.

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

-unvote
    Blink I owe you an appolgy you are correct. when i went to make the wall post I noticed it was more Sloal scum painting MM and the rest of us following his lead. because what Slaol said made sense. Blink is in my book 100% Town.
    @Slaol @Slaol @Slaol

If you have already pointed the slips, it shouldn't be a problem to point them out again, right? I bet you can't point them out, though....
    -vote Slaol

Blink is doing his blink things... He looks pro town, but this is D1 and he is a very good scum, and clown town reminded me this... so not sure about your townread on Blink, even if I give you town points for it because it's understable for someone who didn't play with Blink a lot. Just be careful with locking people as town on early D1...

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

I consider this my off game. we all are entitled to one off game. This game my reads are crap lol. But I will say I still don't believe Slaol and MM is TVT it is more like TVS or SVS. I still stick to this.

30. ISO #380

I consider this my off game. we all are entitled to one off game. This game my reads are crap lol. But I will say I still don't believe Slaol and MM is TVT it is more like TVS or SVS. I still stick to this.
    then smash that dislike button on Marshall

31. ISO #381

then smash that dislike button on Marshall
    I am not sure who is scum who is town.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

- Meta and Slaol self-dick-sucking post -

For the record I'm casually scum reading Blink, and in my first game with him - S-FM: Eat your Sarah Hart out - I was the only one scum reading him at one point when he was just accepted.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

NEVER WANTED TO SUICIDE MROE!
    What? in the Mod it would want to know in fm is the same?

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

MM you gotta get better at looking at people that arent talking to you. If Damus and i are your top 2 scums you need a bit more attention to the other people lol
    I gave attention to everyone tho prepared a little post for you people

List of Reads

TheDarkestLight, he uses all what he has to pressure people, including his vigi kill threat. I also think that he was vigi (or citizen who claimed vigi?) in the last game I played with him, and he played similarly.

Mike, he's scum hunting and it feels genuine, and I get where he comes from, with stuff like his read on blink.
    Banshis, he didn't post or contribute much but I have a gut townread on him. This is nothing very strong or logical, though.

Naz, Creeds, and Blink: They are all town-ish to a limited extent, either because of meta, of no-scumminess and some activity, or of player-based doubts (esp. blink).

Whoever I didn't name because they're sleepy inactive fuckers

Damus_Graves, he is scumpainting me since the start of the game over things that are not scummy, making very, very weird caluculations and didn't do anything pro-town.

Slaol, also scumpainting me, discredting me and blink, says people have slipped but can't even point out one slip.

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    The longer the history of not being mafia there is, the more increasingly likely you are to be Mafia.
    This hurt to read. This is not how statistics work. Simple example: On a perfectly balanced coin, head and tails are both equally likely to occur (50%). If you flip a coin and it lands on heads, the next flip is not guaranteed to land on tails. Same thing here. He could roll town or neutral for 1,000/1,000 FMs. Each event is independent of the last in terms of probability.

43. ISO #393

One word Marshall. Veteran. I can I just don't need to hold your fucking hand.
    But you scumpaint me without basis or proof...
    Who said I town read Blink? lol
    Noone? xD

44. ISO #394

In this case vote Slaol

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

@Auckmid If I grave dig a role that a mafia alined player had will that make me mafia?
    UUUUUUUUUH

I read this as town... but.... pls no? xD

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH YOur reads are literally just whoever is voting you lol
    Right now, yep. Because those who are voting me have shitty reasons to do so and are scummy.

49. ISO #399

I gave attention to everyone tho prepared a little post for you people

List of Reads

TheDarkestLight, he uses all what he has to pressure people, including his vigi kill threat. I also think that he was vigi (or citizen who claimed vigi?) in the last game I played with him, and he played similarly.

Mike, he's scum hunting and it feels genuine, and I get where he comes from, with stuff like his read on blink.
    Banshis, he didn't post or contribute much but I have a gut townread on him. This is nothing very strong or logical, though.

Naz, Creeds, and Blink: They are all town-ish to a limited extent, either because of meta, of no-scumminess and some activity, or of player-based doubts (esp. blink).

Whoever I didn't name because they're sleepy inactive fuckers

Damus_Graves, he is scumpainting me since the start of the game over things that are not scummy, making very, very weird caluculations and didn't do anything pro-town.

Slaol, also scumpainting me, discredting me and blink, says people have slipped but can't even point out one slip.

Can you provide any reasoning behind your FoS on Damus & Slaol other than "they've suspected me of being scum all game"? Because while I'm not necessarily convinced that you're scum, I also don't think reading you as such is itself scummy.

50. ISO #400

- Meta and Slaol self-dick-sucking post -

For the record I'm casually scum reading Blink, and in my first game with him - S-FM: Eat your Sarah Hart out - I was the only one scum reading him at one point when he was just accepted.
    Catching up on reading and this struck me as LOLZ. Congrats for scumreading me in a game where i hardclaimed neutral. In my experience with you when you roll town your reads suck and im sensing the same pattern here so i'm moving you into my town read.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....