S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    On my way to work soon, will actually read the day more when I get home after midnight. But I really think this will be a short game to solve, in fact, day 1 I don't really need to analyse any of you, I just need to metaread auckmid. But for now, I'll just leave this here for the above quote... and the fact that I can see auckmid making the bus driver mafia. Later!

-vote Slaol
    Auckmid claims it is random, and i believe him. However if we are going to meta read him he STRAIGHT UP told me day 1 is 72 hours to compensate for a Mafia Jailor. Thats as suspect as is possible.

I think a more, or cooperatively, effective technique is to discuss how these roles are more likely to interact- as in, which roles would be most threatening to what combination of mafia?

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Auckmid claims it is random, and i believe him. However if we are going to meta read him he STRAIGHT UP told me day 1 is 72 hours to compensate for a Mafia Jailor. Thats as suspect as is possible.

I think a more, or cooperatively, effective technique is to discuss how these roles are more likely to interact- as in, which roles would be most threatening to what combination of mafia?
    Yea I remember that. I do believe it is completely random. You are still an extremely scary role in this game given no feedback.
    Anyways the jailor is essentially a citizen if a lynch is used everyday since he doesn't even get the jail without a kill.
    The compulsive veteran can only be figured out by reads since he will never not be alert.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    On my way to work soon, will actually read the day more when I get home after midnight. But I really think this will be a short game to solve, in fact, day 1 I don't really need to analyse any of you, I just need to metaread auckmid. But for now, I'll just leave this here for the above quote... and the fact that I can see auckmid making the bus driver mafia. Later!

-vote Slaol
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post779950

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid
    ...the alignment for each role is randomized.
    Trying to metagame Auckmid is not a viable strategy.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Very different from prior game.

Also EoD? Is that End of Day? Sorry, the language has evolved quite a bit over the last few years
    Yes EoD = end of day

Also what do you mean about setup being protown?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

So im just getting up.

Based on the potential Jailor mechanic i 100% believe we want to pull off a lynch today. I have a list of prime targets and id like others to try to do the same
    Agreed... but how do you have a list of targets even before anyone but host and myself have posted?
    Also fuck putting Doc on Mayor. Mayor offers no evidence and isnt even confirmed Town. I think we want a Doctor>Lookout>Bodyguard>Doctor combo. If it breaks we will get a lot of info from it
    That would be another idea, yes... but Mayor, Sheriff and Jailor are all roles that can pretty much grant us the game, or at least strongly help it. Btw your order should be Doc>BG>LO>Doc, because BG will very probably be attacked and he's the only one who both saves and kills. This is the Protective's WIFOM, though...
    Fucking buddying by MM if ive ever seen it
    ...and this is just closing your mind to others and giving Mafia very probably free night kills people that aren't the roles put there before. For the first night I suggest we keep a standard order, just to see if it breaks.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Agreed... but how do you have a list of targets even before anyone but host and myself have posted?

That would be another idea, yes... but Mayor, Sheriff and Jailor are all roles that can pretty much grant us the game, or at least strongly help it. Btw your order should be Doc>BG>LO>Doc, because BG will very probably be attacked and he's the only one who both saves and kills. This is the Protective's WIFOM, though...

...and this is just closing your mind to others and giving Mafia very probably free night kills people that aren't the roles put there before. For the first night I suggest we keep a standard order, just to see if it breaks.
    Hey @Damus_Graves if youre town MM is totally scum with how on your dick he is

17. ISO #117

His order of protective was intended to offer WIfOM against mafia
    and to provide additional information upon chain breaking. Not to 100% protect each role.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This is 100% accurate. I offer very little to the actual progression of the game role wise. My major mechanic is supporting and/or coordinating a lynch. @Marshmallow Marshall is playing as if I am confirmed town as well.
    No, in end-game you give a lot (+1 vote for town can win the game).... but that's if you're town, which I doubt because of your next post...
    Im reading over MMs post at the moment. His post is fishy, he seems to be suggesting that he knows at least one role the mafia has. His post also looks like instructions and its his first post as well. Both fishy instances.
    pressure time
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Ok, let's quote my post:
    We know roles. There are three killing roles (Compulsive Veteran, Vigilante, and Jailor), and two of them can actually kill without restriction. So there's a quite big chance the mafia has a killing role in addition to their FK.
    Yes, there is a good statistic chance of it being... and saying this doesn't mean I know things, but that it's statistically probable... That is scumpainting.

Yes, my immediate thoughts about the setup to get the game started asap since noone was here, which imply a general plan and obviously directives. Why is that fishy, exactly?

-vote Damus_Graves

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Town benefits from the most openly understood amount of information possible. The setup tells everyone's roles openly, that's all.
    Oh k, had understood it in another way :P
    Hey @Damus_Graves if youre town MM is totally scum with how on your dick he is
    Lol

24. ISO #124

In set up doc can not heal Bg if bg dies by defending someone.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #125

Can we talk about this for real.
    Its very important and has more immediate value than everything else discussed at this moment.
    Agreed
    It really kinda does. MM has slipped quite a lot imo
    Remember last time you said I slipped?
    He also says Sheriff is a good town role, but has his vote on Naz
    Yes, a good town role if she is town... which is something to investigate. Do you srsly think that the first vote of the game in a 72h day is a vote for lynch?

@ anyone who knows slaol and/or damus' scum meta, would they be this buddy-buddy as a scum team? There's something very fishy there

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In set up doc can not heal Bg if bg dies by defending someone.
    But he can be targeted by mafia kill?

27. ISO #127

Agreed

Remember last time you said I slipped?

Yes, a good town role if she is town... which is something to investigate. Do you srsly think that the first vote of the game in a 72h day is a vote for lynch?

@ anyone who knows slaol and/or damus' scum meta, would they be this buddy-buddy as a scum team? There's something very fishy there
    100% we wouldnt. SvS Slaol and Damus lynch eachother. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

And you see ive never said you slipped before. I said your interactions were susp, but youve slipped today. Different topic altogether

28. ISO #128

No, in end-game you give a lot (+1 vote for town can win the game).... but that's if you're town, which I doubt because of your next post...

Ok, let's quote my post:
    We know roles. There are three killing roles (Compulsive Veteran, Vigilante, and Jailor), and two of them can actually kill without restriction. So there's a quite big chance the mafia has a killing role in addition to their FK.
    Yes, there is a good statistic chance of it being... and saying this doesn't mean I know things, but that it's statistically probable... That is scumpainting.

Yes, my immediate thoughts about the setup to get the game started asap since noone was here, which imply a general plan and obviously directives. Why is that fishy, exactly?

-vote Damus_Graves
    There is a 23% chance that one the mafia has an extra kill vs not having an extra kill. Those are not good odds.
    Literally anything is a statistic probability as long as its value isnt 0.
    Nobody else has stated that mafia probably has an extra night kill except you. And that suggests that you know something we dont. Thats fishy and you did it to yourself, I didnt paint shit.

29. ISO #129

Sheriff is effectively the only confirmed town. I reiterate that the save is pro town and sheriff is actually worthless to mafia so giving them sheriff would be hella host scum.
    I don't want to unvote Damus but a seriously big FOS on Creeds for this... do I need to say how is the only way you would know this?

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    What do you exactly mean kill without restriction? I agree that odds are they could have one, but the veteran being known in the mafia is a godfather. Nobody will visit him knowing that you are guranteed dead unless the doc is on you. Vigilante gets one kill on town before they are a citizen which is still bad if they are mafia, but they don't double night kill each night. Jailor can't even do anything other than be a mafioso if we lynch each day. So I do think they are somewhat restricted.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

There is a 23% chance that one the mafia has an extra kill vs not having an extra kill. Those are not good odds.
    Nobody else has stated that mafia probably has an extra night kill except you. And that suggests that you know something we dont. Thats fishy and you did it to yourself, I didnt paint shit.
    I was scum reading Damus but he makes a valid point. Anyone else agree?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Is it really just 23%? Hmm well anyways on those if lynch each day then only the vigilante is an extra kill for them because nobody can force someone into the veteran.

36. ISO #136

Can you clarify out this latter bit? Auckmid said in opening post that there is no Godfather and because of broken English I'm having trouble understanding it.
    Creed do you see Mike copying your cheatsheet spoiler?

37. ISO #137

So if somebody else had said that scum having an extra kill is probable, it'd not be the same...? Plus the idea was : we need to not go to the normal LYLO since it could be game costing.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Can you clarify out this latter bit? Auckmid said in opening post that there is no Godfather and because of broken English I'm having trouble understanding it.
    Yea sorry I typed that really fast.
    I'm saying because the only way to get any information on the veteran would be with a doc sheriff combo. The veteran is only killable by ways a godfather is bodyguard/lynch/jailer. Nobody can check on him since they would die.

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Is it really just 23%? Hmm well anyways on those if lynch each day then only the vigilante is an extra kill for them because nobody can force someone into the veteran.
    Sloal can the Bussdriver

41. ISO #141

Creed do you see Mike copying your cheatsheet spoiler?
    no trying and failing more like it

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

So if somebody else had said that scum having an extra kill is probable, it'd not be the same...? Plus the idea was : we need to not go to the normal LYLO since it could be game costing.
    Everyone else had stronger priorities that we can actually control. You focused on something else we couldn't.

46. ISO #146

What do you exactly mean kill without restriction? I agree that odds are they could have one, but the veteran being known in the mafia is a godfather. Nobody will visit him knowing that you are guranteed dead unless the doc is on you. Vigilante gets one kill on town before they are a citizen which is still bad if they are mafia, but they don't double night kill each night. Jailor can't even do anything other than be a mafioso if we lynch each day. So I do think they are somewhat restricted.
    Can you explain that part, please?

Also, I mean killing without having to see someone visit them. I just re-read the setup and the veteran is compulsive tho so it's sort of meaningless... he doesn't really count as a killer

47. ISO #147

Also, I mean killing without having to see someone visit them. I just re-read the setup and the veteran is compulsive tho so it's sort of meaningless... he doesn't really count as a killer
    Yea sorry I typed that really fast.
    I'm saying because the only way to get any information on the veteran would be with a doc sheriff combo. The veteran is only killable by ways a godfather is bodyguard/lynch/jailer. Nobody can check on him since they would die.
    He did already, you're welcome

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

I explained it up above. The veteran is essentially immune to everything the godfather is immune to. Can't be roleblocked, killed by vig, detected by sheriff unless there is a collaboration. He is vulnerable to bodyguard kill, jailer kill, lookout, and the lynch which the godfather would be vulnerable to as well.

50. ISO #150

Also you literally said "Compulsive Veteran" in your first post.