Do you believe it is possible to play 100% pro-town as scum, to the point where it becomes impossible to distinguish between town and scum solely by in-game actions?

Meta's going to come into play into this discussion. I really do feel like meta isn't really what this game is about. What do you get out of the ability to gutread a player simply because you've played with him umpthtillion times? it can be useful, sure, but in social situations you can usually tell what someone is like from the get-go, from body-language (things that are very difficult to control anyway) and other cues (clothing, their body, etc).

And, I feel as though that correctly reading into a player's motivation involves so much more than just meta. It involves a lot of factors (the setup is one of them) and a lot of cues that people drop even unwillingly. I maintain my claim that it isn't possible to play one-hundred-percent pro-town as scum, or even one-hundred percent pro-scum as town. The progression from a town PoV simply can't be the same as the progression from a scum PoV, because scum and town aim towards different things.

This being said, I invite others to criticize my opinion and perhaps even to show where I am wrong, and to share in on the discussion. The question is: is it possible to play 100% pro-town as scum, and for third parties to be incapable of distinguishing 100% pro-town scum from actual town?