[Approved] S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

I have 2 small questions one of which is less likely to be relevant than the other.

The first being: Does lookout "visit/target" the person they are watching. It doesn't explicitly use either of these words in the initial bit of the role card. This is only pertinent in the unlikely chance of 2 lookouts, I believe, and, more so, in the case of bussing.

Second question: Do mafia choose who to send for the kill? Again, not explicitly stated but I'd just as soon assume that to be the case.

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I like this setup. I think you shouldn't randomize the role distribution though. Wouldn't want something fucky like three Mafia Veterans.
    I can clarify this in the description, but as Slaol mentioned, they are unique. Each of the the thirteen character roles will appear exactly once.

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx
    I have 2 small questions one of which is less likely to be relevant than the other.

The first being: Does lookout "visit/target" the person they are watching. It doesn't explicitly use either of these words in the initial bit of the role card. This is only pertinent in the unlikely chance of 2 lookouts, I believe, and, more so, in the case of bussing.

Second question: Do mafia choose who to send for the kill? Again, not explicitly stated but I'd just as soon assume that to be the case.
    First: Any action targeting another player counts as a visit, lookout included. However, as mentioned above, there will be one, and only one, lookout.

Second: Mafia does select which member to send for the kill.