disguiser death description gone?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: disguiser death description gone?

Renegade is right. Was night sequence on? Also, was the kill successful? Maybe it's a bug too but I doubt it. Plus you would have heard the noise: a shot from a pistol equipped of a silencer.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by dooglrig View Post
    it was something with silenced shots, also special night sequence sound. now its like a regular mafia kill, right?
    im guessing you are new and just saw your first Janitor ability on a kill =P Janitor wipes the targets role so you just see (???) for their role.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

night sequence off, so no sounds.
    but death description shows normal mafia kill. i my understanding night sequence should not mess with death descriptions.

Attachment 25177
    That's normal though....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

whats normal? that night sequence influences death descriptions? i highly doubt that.
    my save has night sequence off for years now, and i never noticed disguiser kills shown as regular kills before that incident.

renegade, watch the replay. night sequence is off, disguiser kills and dead is shown by regular mafia kill.

10. ISO #10

whats normal? that night sequence influences death descriptions? i highly doubt that.
    my save has night sequence off for years now, and i never noticed disguiser kills shown as regular kills before that incident.

renegade, watch the replay. night sequence is off, disguiser kills and dead is shown by regular mafia kill.
    Yes, that is NORMAL. Disguiser kill shows as a normal mafia kill on death secription, but the role is (???). The night sequence being off probably just confused you.

Renegade is 100% right.

11. ISO #11