Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1717
  1. ISO #1551
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    by the way, creed mentioned that this setup was fucky and even Mafia Doctor could be a thing. he flipped executioner.

I think that implies he was Town Executioner? dunno it's a bit of a leap.
    I think this is the case, it didn't seem like he was going to claim or anything.
    so probably not Neutral Executioner lol
    but Mafia Executioner? hmm... I don't know, mafia executioner is a little fucky but it still kind of makes sense. town executioner is however retarded haha

2. ISO #1552
    Ganelon

I really don't know tbh. we're either MyLo, which means mafia won't vote the scummiest player, or we're not, and last Mafia won't vote Damus if he's neutral. but like I said Damus being neutral sounds like a serious hosting error unless there's a jailor lol
    what if Light was that jailor? and AIVION softed Cultist/Sheriff. I can't tell, so much info to process lol

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    LOl you and crypt literally claimed bussed
    ? how is that relevant? lol

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557
    Ganelon

I don't believe MM/Crypt are together. There is a spectacular lack of coordination in their posts. They're most definitely not scum together.

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560
    Ganelon

If you had a free vote who you put it on
    you, Bahkieh, or Gyrlander.

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    JOIN ME IN THE MADNESS OF MY SOUL
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    YOU WANNA DANCE WITH THE DEVIL IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT?

The last two sentence of your sig really fit this situation well... why the hell would you want Gyrlander down?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #1564
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The last two sentence of your sig really fit this situation well... why the hell would you want Gyrlander down?
    honestly, do you see ... Damus as a neutral? I would find it a serious hosting error if a Neutral Evil were night immune lol

15. ISO #1565

Let's make the following assumption:
    Mike was scum.
    Kenny/Cryptonic are 100% NOT on the same scum team.
    MM/Kenny are 100% not on the same scum team.
    MM/NoctiZ are 100% not on the same scum team.
    MM/Cryptonic are 100% NOT on the same scum team.
    Kenny/Gyrlander ditto
    If Noctiz is scum, that makes potentially me, Cryptonic, Damus and Bahkieh, and Gyrlander, his scummates. I heavily doubt Cryptonic is scum, but BahKieh could easily be scum with him. so too could Gyrlander be.
    Well, Crypt is very towny to me atm. I'd vote Damus, or Bahkieh.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

honestly, do you see ... Damus as a neutral? I would find it a serious hosting error if a Neutral Evil were night immune lol
    It would indeed be a fucking low blow lol.

I think Damus is way too happy of being seen as neutral by some people at the moment he's acting as if he was lynchproof because of it, and that doesn't make him contribute more.

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

Don’t trouble yourself too hard on me. I’ve already lost LOL
    ...What? Lol then I guess you don't mind being lynched, right? Since you're NI anyway. What I could see you being is : Arsonist, Executioner, or a healed guy. Actually @Cryptonic Do you think Damus is NI or that he was healed? To be more precise: do you know it?

21. ISO #1571
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Cryptonic who did you attack tonight?
    Damus. he said Damus was night immune

22. ISO #1572

It would indeed be a fucking low blow lol.

I think Damus is way too happy of being seen as neutral by some people at the moment he's acting as if he was lynchproof because of it, and that doesn't make him contribute more.
    I have contributed more than half the current player base.
    @Cryptonic who did you attack tonight?
    He claimed to have attacked me.
    I got bussed

23. ISO #1573
    Ganelon

Don’t trouble yourself too hard on me. I’ve already lost LOL
    Lmao what? bullshit. you're jester

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

...What? Lol then I guess you don't mind being lynched, right? Since you're NI anyway. What I could see you being is : Arsonist, Executioner, or a healed guy. Actually @Cryptonic Do you think Damus is NI or that he was healed? To be more precise: do you know it?

I was bussed nigga. Y’all wanna Lynch me go ahead. I’m super eager for it.

26. ISO #1576

I was bussed nigga. Y’all wanna Lynch me go ahead. I’m super eager for it.
    Glad to hear it, so you won't be sad
    -vote Damus_Graves

27. ISO #1577
    Ganelon

Once again, I state that Damus was not bussed. Kenny, I know what you're going to say. He targeted Damus. Why do you think I claimed I was bussed AND roleblocked d2? And why was I so sure that MM was lying about his having checked Cryptonic (I assumed he was Sheriff).

28. ISO #1578

Lmao what? bullshit. you're jester
    I think that's what he's pulling right now, but that he's scum.

29. ISO #1579

Once again, I state that Damus was not bussed. Kenny, I know what you're going to say. He targeted Damus. Why do you think I claimed I was bussed AND roleblocked d2? And why was I so sure that MM was lying about his having checked Cryptonic (I assumed he was Sheriff).
    Were you bussed? How the fuck would you know

30. ISO #1580

Hm so it was a bait? If so, nice one

31. ISO #1581
    Ganelon

but a real jester would also be acting like that so idk. best to leave it alone for now. I really am not sure lol

32. ISO #1582
    Ganelon

Were you bussed? How the fuck would you know
    well, there's pretty much only two scenarios in which I would know something like that. or actually three.

33. ISO #1583

@Cryptonic who did you target for that to happen?
    He targeted Damus

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

but a real jester would also be acting like that so idk. best to leave it alone for now. I really am not sure lol
    Remember that town has nightkills. A vote on who should be nightkilled is a good idea IMO.

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

Oof i hate when people hammer while im asleep. I suppose ill punish you by... just ending day properly.

Gyrlander was a Jester.

As you walk away you can see someone... or maybe 2 people... out of three... may the odds be ever the most destructive to the balance of the save... struggling with what theyve just done...

Night will be 24+ hours.

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

So last night Kenny, after dropping a sick MC on Gyrlander went to the Salt and Pepper Diner for some dinner. So the Salt and Pepper diner is a nice family restaurant in downtown Chicago, so it caters mostly to Arsonists, schizophrenics, a local Mafia, religious zealots, your local bus driver, and a secret society or two. He also went with his best friend, Kenny. Now I should specify he name is also Kenny. He’s not his own best friend. It’s a separate human being.
    So at the Salt and Pepper Diner they have a jukebox, which offers 3 plays for a dollar. Kenny and Kenny went up to the Jukebox and put in 7 dollars, and selected 21 plays of Tom Jones’ ‘Whats new pussycat?’ and then they ordered and waited.
    Now when What’s new pussycat plays over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, the second time it plays your immediate thought is not “oh hey somsones playing whats new pussycat again”, its “whats new pussycat is a lot longer than I thought, and it has sort of a dip.” You know how some things have a dip, like S-FM: Watermeloann? It has a sort of dip youre like “hey, S-FM: Watermeloann is over!”, no it’s not…. Theres more. The third time whats new pussy cat plays youre thinking MAYBE someone played it again, and the fourth time you’re thinking “wow…. someone just played whats new pussycat 4 times, or at least twice, and it’s a lot longer than I realized.” So the fifth time is the kicker.
    Now Kenny and Kenny are watching the entire diner, most people have gotten wind of whats going on, and theyre stairing at this one guy, Aivion, whos hand is shaking angrily and looks like he just got his 30 day chip from anger management. And the fourth play fades out….. dead quiet….. and then….
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3I5DTIA-E
    The guy pounds on the table, silverwear flies everywhere, he spontaneously combusts and it was fantastic.
    Now a word about Kennys friend Kenny, and what a genius he is. Kenny had punched in about 7 whats new pussycats when Kenny came up and said “hold on hold on, before we drop in another whats new pussy cat… lets put in 1 votes to hammer. ‘Its not unusual.’ And that is when the afternoon went from good to great…
    After 7 whats new pussycats in a ROW… “Its not unsuaual” and the sigh of relief that swept through the diner was like he liberation of France. You know, for years, scientists have wondered if you can make MAgoroth spontanisly combust by playing “Its not unusual”, and the answer is yes… as long as it is proceded by 7 whats new pussycats.
    And on the otherhand, when we went back… It’s not unusual fades out… it’s dead quiet… and then…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3I5DTIA-E
    People went insane, no one could handle. No one could handel it. Cryptonic ran into the street and got hit by a bus just to escape. And they were surrounded by this seemingly indifferent host like “Same shit as always”.
    They unplugged the jukebox, and made Kenny and Kenny both commit sudoku in grief and shame after 14 hours left in day 4.

Cryptonic was run over by a Bus Driver, he was a Mafioso
    Aivion was burned alive by an Arsonist, he was a Cultist
    Magoroth was burned alive by an Arsonist, he was a Bus Driver
    Kenny committed suicide, he was a Mason
    Kenny committed suicide again, he was still a Mason

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

Well the game has reached a conclusion of a meme level only that which S-FM: Clown Town could reach.

The Town, miraculously, has won.

The roles list was

Damus_Graves, the Arsonist
    Blinkskater, the Mason
    Bahkieh turned Numbertwo, the Mason

Kenny, the Mason
    Cryptonic, the Mafioso
    Marshall, the Godfather
    Creed, the Executioner
    Gyrlander, the Executioner turned Jester
    Magoroth, the Bus Driver
    NoctiZ, the Citizen
    Mike, the Citizen

Aivion, the Citizen turned Cultist

Light_Yagami, the Cultist

Night Chats
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/tmQwGMuxXpx
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/UF7ebt4byQ3D
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/D3SgzXX2x7rz
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/CmGvsnTyGuaZJ
    Last edited by Slaol; December 3rd, 2018 at 04:23 PM.

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

GGwp.

DamusToday at 5:14 PM
    i misunderstood one part of the mechanics
    Dr OunceToday at 5:14 PM
    hahaha
    DamusToday at 5:14 PM
    and slaol kept DMing me about traitor
    i thought i was losing either way
    Dr OunceToday at 5:14 PM