S-FM: Clown town - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Results 1,701 to 1,717 of 1717
  1. ISO #1701
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM: Clown town

it sucks that more townies inquired about my so-called role claims (I maintain, I did not soft TPR at any point in the game apart from that one time I told kenny I bussed him) than Mafia. Town're better Townhunters than mafia lmao

2. ISO #1702
    Ganelon

but yeah, I shouldn't have bussed that night sorry guys

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    it sucks that more townies inquired about my so-called role claims (I maintain, I did not soft TPR at any point in the game apart from that one time I told kenny I bussed him) than Mafia. Town're better Townhunters than mafia lmao
    Hm, it's true that we town-hunted a bit... That was a bad idea
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I do get a completely new vibe from Damus too.

Also, about Blink: I tried to bait him to see if he would try to pull an FPS scum shit by leaving the door open to mafia claims XD
    looks like he didn't claim mafia
    And looks like he's town to me atm.
    Which means he's probably scum but anyway.
    @Marshmallow Marshall your first read on blink........

This meta needs to start being blindly trusted rofl

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #1710
    Ganelon

I'm going to post my usual meta bashing post here, mostly because I really do feel like meta isn't really what this game is about. What do you get out of the ability to gutread a player simply because you've played with him umpthtillion times? it can be useful, sure, but in social situations you can usually tell what someone is like from the get-go, from body-language (things that are very difficult to control anyway) and other cues (clothing, their body, etc).

And, I feel as though that correctly reading into a player's motivation involves so much more than just meta. It involves a lot of factors (the setup is one of them) and a lot of cues that people drop even unwillingly. I maintain my claim that it isn't possible to play one-hundred-percent pro-town as scum, or even one-hundred percent pro-scum as town. The progression from a town PoV simply can't be the same as the progression from a scum PoV, because scum and town aim towards different things.

11. ISO #1711

I'd say there's a certain familiarity or comfort in playing with people you've played with before. We're all human, after all. We like things we understand. Because of that, I think it's easy to trustor at least want to trust your meta reads.

That said, I completely agree with you. A lot of people spent way too much time in this game playing off meta data of previous games and that just caused an unnecessary amount of posting and irrelevant information.

Quite of few players were just horrid, particularly during the first couple days of the game with oversaturated "reads" and excessively disgusting shitposting. I dont even want to attempt the lack of understanding of WIFOM or the set-up displayed by certain players.

12. ISO #1712

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    I'd say there's a certain familiarity or comfort in playing with people you've played with before. We're all human, after all. We like things we understand. Because of that, I think it's easy to trustor at least want to trust your meta reads.

That said, I completely agree with you. A lot of people spent way too much time in this game playing off meta data of previous games and that just caused an unnecessary amount of posting and irrelevant information.

Quite of few players were just horrid, particularly during the first couple days of the game with oversaturated "reads" and excessively disgusting shitposting. I dont even want to attempt the lack of understanding of WIFOM or the set-up displayed by certain players.
    I thought we were pals

13. ISO #1713

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall your first read on blink........

This meta needs to start being blindly trusted rofl
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's just that what ever MM reads me as, i'm always the opposite. it will be wrong eventually don't worry.
    Im just saying. Be obvious scum in games MM is in and cruise to victory.

Public discussion outside of a game setting is weird

17. ISO #1717