Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden
    Hidden
    Hidden
    Hidden

Werewolf
    Bite a player at night. Choose between death and conversion. Citizens only can be converted

Citizen
    Can be turned into a minion.

Minion
    Ally of werewolf.

Priest
    Prevents conversion

Hunter
    One shot kill at night.

Lunatic
    Check player at night, Sees Town as Werewolf and the Werewolf as town. Tl;dr naive sheriff

Lookout
    See all visitors on your target

Doctor
    Heals target if attacked

Sheriff
    check a player at night. Sees if target is werewolf or Town. Can detect minions

Feed back is hidden

OoO:
    Lookout
    Werewolf
    Doctor - Affects kills
    Priest - Affects conversion
    Hunter
    Lunatic

Win Condition:
    Werewolf: convert/kill all town; have yourself or a minion survive to the end.
    Town: kill all werewolves and minions
    Minion wins ties

Mechanics:
    Day/night: 48/24 hrs
    Majority lynch
    No nightchats
    The Minion is considered a possible town power role
    If the werewolf dies and a minion is alive. The minion will become a werewolf
    Werewolves are capped at having two minions recruited.

Codes of conduct;
    No OOG communication
    Don’t directly quote your rolecards
    Don’t personally attack other players
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; January 6th, 2019 at 07:14 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: S-FM:

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    [COLOR="#ff0000"]
    Win Condition:
    Werewolf: convert/kill all town; have yourself or a minion survive to the end.
    Town: kill all werewolves and minions
    Minion wins ties
    I am not changing the color of either role just because they are both town roles even tho minion cannot win with town.
    Minion win ties
    That’s fine. The wincondition kid both roles are clearly stated
    So minions have to kill themselves to win? Because they are town?

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

The win conditions for minions are clearly stated. But for extra clarity. No. Minions win with werewolves and win ties against town.
    So they have the werewolf wincon, they do not have the town wincon, they win ties against the town, but they themselves actually are town

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Bite a player at night. Choose between death and conversation. Citizens only can be converted
    Is "Citizens only can be converted" supposed to mean everyone can be converted, but only power roles can be killed? Or should it be the opposite?
    Mainly asking because the citizen rolecard specifically mentions "can be turned into a minion" but others don't
    Last edited by Kenny; December 20th, 2018 at 06:55 PM.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is "Citizens only can be converted" supposed to mean everyone can be converted, but only power roles can be killed? Or should it be the opposite?
    Mainly asking because the citizen rolecard specifically mentions "can be turned into a minion" but others don't
    Only citizens can be converted

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Lol ur such a dick

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Insane sheriff tied with jester.
    Purpose of the role is to impact the mindset of depending on sheriff claims and provide additional challenge to town so they can’t just Lynch one and done.
    but sheriff isn't possible

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

are you suggesting that I remove the role? I can definitely do that since werewolf has a cult mechanic as well as killing.

My inital thought was that town was a bit strong so that’s why I had it in the setup
    You need to just kind of clean it up and make sure its fluid. Like sheriff needs to be in game...

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    The Hunter to Lunatic mechanic is not good in its current form. The Town losing 2 players because of a night action is not balanced.
    Would removing the jester aspect of the role better suit the game? Im concerned about Sheriff check breaking the game. Could add that Sheriff does not know if lunatic or not and change hunter to a one shot instead.

28. ISO #28

Would removing the jester aspect of the role better suit the game? Im concerned about Sheriff check breaking the game. Could add that Sheriff does not know if lunatic or not and change hunter to a one shot instead.
    Reverse sheriff is better than fully insane sheriff, but consider making each one unique if there is a sheriff/hunter>sheriff occurance so one may be sane and the other insane.
    Removing jester would be good.

Ive wanted to use an insane sheriff who didnt know he was evil for some time but having it go from town to anti town is imba. Especially when the game is already doing that.

Hunter>some sheriff means it loses a town, gets a weaker night action, and needs 2 nights to figure itself out. Thats plenty a nerf imo. No need for it to change alignment

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

I feel like the werewolf is very likely to win this because of the unlimited amount of conversions per game. I think capping it at 3 is a good idea, because else, if the Werewolf(s) are good at finding who's citizen, they can just... convert forever, even if the minions die. If 3 towns are converted, town is in a very bad position anyway, and it would allow for more interesting LYLO plays IMO.

That's all I see that could be adjusted, the other stuff is neat.

Questions for clarity:

- If doctor successfully heals, who gets feedback (if anyone gets any)?
    - Does the Lunatic know that he's a Lunatic, or does he think he's a Sheriff? If he does know it... why does the role exist, without wanting to be an asshole?
    @Damus_Graves
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I feel like the werewolf is very likely to win this because of the unlimited amount of conversions per game. I think capping it at 3 is a good idea, because else, if the Werewolf(s) are good at finding who's citizen, they can just... convert forever, even if the minions die. If 3 towns are converted, town is in a very bad position anyway, and it would allow for more interesting LYLO plays IMO.

That's all I see that could be adjusted, the other stuff is neat.

Questions for clarity:

- If doctor successfully heals, who gets feedback (if anyone gets any)?
    - Does the Lunatic know that he's a Lunatic, or does he think he's a Sheriff? If he does know it... why does the role exist, without wanting to be an asshole?
    @Damus_Graves
    I’ve capped at two max recruits.
    Doctor gets successful heal feedback
    Lunatic role does not know if lunatic
    Lunatic role is basically naive sheriff and I love the role

33. ISO #33

I’ve capped at two max recruits.
    Doctor gets successful heal feedback
    Lunatic role does not know if lunatic
    Lunatic role is basically naive sheriff and I love the role
    Oh, I had misunderstood it as "two recruits cap at the same time". My bad.
    K
    Makes sense lol
    That does too. Maybe write it on the setup though because it's not 100% clear :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Setup approved