WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    VSdyZSBtb20sIGdheSANClUncmUgZGFkLCBsZXNiaWFuDQpBbG wgZGFkIG1hdHRlcnMgaXMgY2xheQ0KVGltZSB0byBjYXJyeSB0 byBiaWcgYmF5

    Hi guys how's it been?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    VSdyZSBtb20sIGdheSANClUncmUgZGFkLCBsZXNiaWFuDQpBbG wgZGFkIG1hdHRlcnMgaXMgY2xheQ0KVGltZSB0byBjYXJyeSB0 byBiaWcgYmF5

    Hi guys how's it been?
    "nah"

    comes back to shitpost


    Hai hybrid xD
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    My phone died today. Fell out of my pocket while I was sitting on a chair and somehow must've fallen very poorly. The inner OLED display broke in the middle, while the outer glass didn't even get a scratch. Now it just blinks a bit when pushed, but doesn't show anything anymore.
    I'm sad. New display costs 100+$ of aliexpress. Plz send creditcard numbers.

  7. #7

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    My phone died today. Fell out of my pocket while I was sitting on a chair and somehow must've fallen very poorly. The inner OLED display broke in the middle, while the outer glass didn't even get a scratch. Now it just blinks a bit when pushed, but doesn't show anything anymore.
    I'm sad. New display costs 100+$ of aliexpress. Plz send creditcard numbers.
    Bury your phone with your ancesters and declare a national holiday for it, everyone will be happy to not go to work for a day for the most random reason ever
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  8. #8

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    My phone died today. Fell out of my pocket while I was sitting on a chair and somehow must've fallen very poorly. The inner OLED display broke in the middle, while the outer glass didn't even get a scratch. Now it just blinks a bit when pushed, but doesn't show anything anymore.
    I'm sad. New display costs 100+$ of aliexpress. Plz send creditcard numbers.
    Dude by revealing you have a phone you destroy the pretence that you're a fan/beachball-man living in a fan/beachball-man world.

    This ruins everything. It'd be like me talking about the skin products I use in spite of being a toilet

    (also is that a fan or a beachball idk tbh)

  9. #9

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Dude by revealing you have a phone you destroy the pretence that you're a fan/beachball-man living in a fan/beachball-man world.

    This ruins everything. It'd be like me talking about the skin products I use in spite of being a toilet

    (also is that a fan or a beachball idk tbh)
    Holy shit, I had never seen the ball, only the fan... You have just opened another dimension to my eyes, mr toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    hi
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    hi
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    qft
    not sure that post qualifies as quantum field theory...
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •