Boycotting SC2 Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 119
  1. #1
    Rachyl
    Guest

    Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    I am getting perma-banned just because Exeter is a sneaky little [CAT] and requesting replays from people just to get me banned. So im taking the player base down with me, so log out of SC2 Mafia and never play the game again. So little [CATS] like Exeter can play by themselves. These admins are straight [CATS] that does not care about theyre player base whatsoever. As ive suggested in the past to bring in new players using my creative ideas, and they shot them down because they do not care about theyre player base, they are power hungry narcissists that want to ban people for just playing the game or trolling. SC2 Mafia breaks the rules just like Gastric Penguin and Formic were saying. SC2MAFIA is NOT allowed to ban people from playing the game, its against the rules and regulations and ive already talked to someone at Blizzard about the game and they said they are going to shut this game down and delete it and permanently ban it from being playable, revenge is sweet. never play the game again! They do not care about your opinion!!!
    -Rachyl


    PS: PRAISE JESUS
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 20th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    /reserve

    Maybe later! =)

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  6. #6

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I am getting perma-banned just because Exeter is a sneaky little [CAT] and requesting replays from people just to get me banned. So im taking the player base down with me, so log out of SC2 Mafia and never play the game again. So little [CATS] like Exeter can play by themselves. These admins are straight [CATS] that does not care about theyre player base whatsoever. As ive suggested in the past to bring in new players using my creative ideas, and they shot them down because they do not care about theyre player base, they are power hungry narcissists that want to ban people for just playing the game or trolling. SC2 Mafia breaks the rules just like Gastric Penguin and Formic were saying. SC2MAFIA is NOT allowed to ban people from playing the game, its against the rules and regulations and ive already talked to someone at Blizzard about the game and they said they are going to shut this game down and delete it and permanently ban it from being playable, revenge is sweet. never play the game again! They do not care about your opinion!!!
    -Rachyl


    PS: PRAISE JESUS

    can u post a vocaroo of u whispering this to me? also can u show me a picture of you're hands, laos can? also can you
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 20th, 2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Fixing quote not representing the original message
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

  7. #7

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Was this setup approved tho? I think we gotta ask the admins
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Lol gyrlander


    More seriously though. Look at what you're doing. You're being toxic as hell, and the one who should be banned is not Exeter but you because you're literally advertising against the game. And your grounds for it are that some of the most toxic and trolly players agree with you. I don't think you're very honest there...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  10. #10

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I am getting perma-banned just because Exeter is a sneaky little [CAT] and requesting replays from people just to get me banned. So im taking the player base down with me, so log out of SC2 Mafia and never play the game again. So little [CATS] like Exeter can play by themselves. These admins are straight [CATS] that does not care about theyre player base whatsoever. As ive suggested in the past to bring in new players using my creative ideas, and they shot them down because they do not care about theyre player base, they are power hungry narcissists that want to ban people for just playing the game or trolling. SC2 Mafia breaks the rules just like Gastric Penguin and Formic were saying. SC2MAFIA is NOT allowed to ban people from playing the game, its against the rules and regulations and ive already talked to someone at Blizzard about the game and they said they are going to shut this game down and delete it and permanently ban it from being playable, revenge is sweet. never play the game again! They do not care about your opinion!!!
    -Rachyl


    PS: PRAISE JESUS
    Actually, you'll soon see that it was only one report that put the final nail in your coffin, and it came from me. All of the replays that I submitted were my own, didn't need to ask anybody else lol. Anyway, you can ignore all of the other reports because they're redundant.

    As for not caring about the player base, wrong. It is precisely because they care about the player base that they're shutting you down. You are a detriment to the community.

    Lastly, regarding Blizzard's ToS, you should read this attempt by Duke and his posse lol. That was two years ago. You're not the first person who slings around threats like that, and you won't be the last. Funny how it's always the rulebreakers who make these threats - oh right, because they are the only ones barred from playing.

    Don't be such a troublemaker Rachyl. Have some shame and decency.


    Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

  11. #11

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Concerned members of the public can go into the Reports section and review the reports on RachylMellow, as well as her long history of past offenses dating back to 2015.

    Although no verdict was passed on the recent reports due to a separate offense that was enough to warrant a permaban on its own, you can reach your own conclusions about what kind of player Rachyl is and how much weight her arguments here really carry.


    Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

  12. #12

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Amen, truer words never spoken. They all narcissistic and power hungry. Thats why when they are outsmarted, their fragile ego cant handle it and they snap.
    Down with the system.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  13. #13

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Amen, truer words never spoken. They all narcissistic and power hungry. Thats why when they are outsmarted, their fragile ego cant handle it and they snap.
    Down with the system.
    bring back the ponies
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  14. #14

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    fuck you and fuck society, you all can kiss my ass! haha, awwwwh poor rachyl clearly triggered by rules, her blood pressure goes through the rough LOL what a pitiful angry little loser that keeps posting about jesus, you think anyone likes you? you think your making yourself look good by breaking rules on a game? your a straight up coward. gyrlander was right about you!!!!! your nothing but a fucking bully! who gets her kicks out of attacking innocent victims. wow you must be soooo proud of yourself! you must really think your the hero of christianity! by trying to get rid of sc2mafia!! well guess what! its NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!! WE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY SC2MAFIA WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU STUPID RETARD! deal with it! haahhahaaha i say deal with it all my haters cuz all my haters have to jusst deal with it! *puts on sunglasses and smokes a bowl of weed* DEAL WITH IT! haha i love doing that DEAL WITH IT! hahhahaahaaahaaha! looser! oh what do we have here its a little problem, oh its rachyl! get the hell out of herre racyl you stupid retard! LOL get out! now get out! rachyl wimpers and cowers before logic. hehehehe. what a coward looser. rachyl is scared and timid and afraid of the mighty moderator babes. LMAO. ahaahahaaha ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fuck you and fuck society, you all can kiss my ass! haha, awwwwh poor rachyl clearly triggered by rules, her blood pressure goes through the rough LOL what a pitiful angry little loser that keeps posting about jesus, you think anyone likes you? you think your making yourself look good by breaking rules on a game? your a straight up coward. gyrlander was right about you!!!!! your nothing but a fucking bully! who gets her kicks out of attacking innocent victims. wow you must be soooo proud of yourself! you must really think your the hero of christianity! by trying to get rid of sc2mafia!! well guess what! its NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!! WE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY SC2MAFIA WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU STUPID RETARD! deal with it! haahhahaaha i say deal with it all my haters cuz all my haters have to jusst deal with it! *puts on sunglasses and smokes a bowl of weed* DEAL WITH IT! haha i love doing that DEAL WITH IT! hahhahaahaaahaaha! looser! oh what do we have here its a little problem, oh its rachyl! get the hell out of herre racyl you stupid retard! LOL get out! now get out! rachyl wimpers and cowers before logic. hehehehe. what a coward looser. rachyl is scared and timid and afraid of the mighty moderator babes. LMAO. ahaahahaaha ^_^
    PONIES ASAP PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fuck you and fuck society, you all can kiss my ass! haha, awwwwh poor rachyl clearly triggered by rules, her blood pressure goes through the rough LOL what a pitiful angry little loser that keeps posting about jesus, you think anyone likes you? you think your making yourself look good by breaking rules on a game? your a straight up coward. gyrlander was right about you!!!!! your nothing but a fucking bully! who gets her kicks out of attacking innocent victims. wow you must be soooo proud of yourself! you must really think your the hero of christianity! by trying to get rid of sc2mafia!! well guess what! its NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!! WE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY SC2MAFIA WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU STUPID RETARD! deal with it! haahhahaaha i say deal with it all my haters cuz all my haters have to jusst deal with it! *puts on sunglasses and smokes a bowl of weed* DEAL WITH IT! haha i love doing that DEAL WITH IT! hahhahaahaaahaaha! looser! oh what do we have here its a little problem, oh its rachyl! get the hell out of herre racyl you stupid retard! LOL get out! now get out! rachyl wimpers and cowers before logic. hehehehe. what a coward looser. rachyl is scared and timid and afraid of the mighty moderator babes. LMAO. ahaahahaaha ^_^
    Lol "wether", r u a fuckin idiot?????

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  19. #19

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    this seems like a good thread
    Eh its alright so far
    We need a cameo and maybe an unrelated 3rd party making it about themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  20. #20

    Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

    @Damus_Graves

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    fuck you and fuck society, you all can kiss my ass! haha, awwwwh poor exeter clearly triggered by me, his blood pressure goes through the rough LOL what a pitiful angry little loser that keeps posting about me, you think anyone likes you? you think your making yourself look good by picking on a mentall ill girl? your a straight up coward. balthy was right about you!!!!! your nothing but a fucking bully! who gets his kicks out of attacking innocent victims. wow you must be soooo proud of yourself! you must really think your the hero of sc2mafia forums! by trying to get rid of me!! well guess what! im NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO POST ABOUT RELIGION WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU STUPID RETARD! deal with it! haahhahaaha i say deal with it all my haters cuz all my haters have to jusst deal with it! *puts on sunglasses and smokes a bowl of weed* DEAL WITH IT! haha i love doing that DEAL WITH IT! hahhahaahaaahaaha! looser! oh what do we have here its a little problem, oh its exeter! get the hell out of herre exter you stupid retard! LOL get out! now get out! exeter wimpers and cowers before rachyl. hehehehe. what a coward looser. exeter is scared and timid and afraid of the mighty rachyl babes. LMAO. ahaahahaaha ^_^


    Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

 

 

Members who have read this thread: 57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •