Boycotting SC2 Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

Boycotting SC2 Mafia

I am getting perma-banned just because Exeter is a sneaky little [CAT] and requesting replays from people just to get me banned. So im taking the player base down with me, so log out of SC2 Mafia and never play the game again. So little [CATS] like Exeter can play by themselves. These admins are straight [CATS] that does not care about theyre player base whatsoever. As ive suggested in the past to bring in new players using my creative ideas, and they shot them down because they do not care about theyre player base, they are power hungry narcissists that want to ban people for just playing the game or trolling. SC2 Mafia breaks the rules just like Gastric Penguin and Formic were saying. SC2MAFIA is NOT allowed to ban people from playing the game, its against the rules and regulations and ive already talked to someone at Blizzard about the game and they said they are going to shut this game down and delete it and permanently ban it from being playable, revenge is sweet. never play the game again! They do not care about your opinion!!!
    -Rachyl

PS: PRAISE JESUS
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 20th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 1