Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Holy hell.

And CHOO Hacker finally got permabanned as well. Jesus amen.

I'll be sending in my donation shortly.

Keep taking out the trash!!
    Yeah dude, I’m tempted to start playing again!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

/sign me wine me 69 me
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #106

Blizzard dont even ban the hackers, game traders (team game ladder), harrassers and many other ppl that does something out of the game s rule. So dont get your hopes up
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    LMFAO. fuck this stupid ass game, its full of losers who save replays and then upload them on the site, yeah you have absolutly no life in you. and no im never coming back to this stupid ass game ever again, so congratulations, you just lost a frequent player, i know other people will be upset about this decision to PERMA BAN me, im sure i can convince them to never play again as well, so ill be taking players with me when i leave, so enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    OH PLEASE GYRLANDER DONT PERMA BAN ME! I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GAMETHROW AGAIN! PLEASE IVE TRULY LEARNED MY LESSON! PLEASE! T_T
    I hope that one day you can actually learn to see your own hypocrisy and issues. Find help. Actual scientific psychiatric help. I know nobody who needs it more than you.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I hope that one day you can actually learn to see your own hypocrisy and issues. Find help. Actual scientific psychiatric help. I know nobody who needs it more than you.
    ^^^^ this.

God is helpful when you use it to help yourself and help others, not when you use it to hide and cause harm. If you actually read the Bible you'll see what I mean. For example, the sentence stealth brought up "God hates those who stir up conflict in their community". Believe in God or not, there is a logic and a morale behind the Scriptures.

Oh and, about your ban... I know this will probably look mean or whatever, but it's probably helpful for you to understand that your actions have consequences and that you cannot flee from everything. Good luck, and goodbye, I guess. And I mean it sincerely.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^ this.

God is helpful when you use it to help yourself and help others, not when you use it to hide and cause harm. If you actually read the Bible you'll see what I mean. For example, the sentence stealth brought up "God hates those who stir up conflict in their community". Believe in God or not, there is a logic and a morale behind the Scriptures.

Oh and, about your ban... I know this will probably look mean or whatever, but it's probably helpful for you to understand that your actions have consequences and that you cannot flee from everything. Good luck, and goodbye, I guess. And I mean it sincerely.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    But MM got trolled lol its funny
    If Rachyl is actually trolling, he/she deserves an award, and this award is trolling me. Rachyl has been holding this behavior for a long time, even in private conversations. I actually think there's a true part in what she says, even if I am convinced there are lies because she can't stop lying lol. This is based on private interactions :P

So yes, if Rachyl is trolling me, well it's a well deserved win XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by RachyI View Post
    Ok i admit it im a boy with a 3 incher
    Come at me bb efe
    You fucked up. This fake account has more rep than Rachyl actually does.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuton View Post
    Don't worry , Fuuton is here to make Mafia GREAT AGAIN!
    No need to. In capitalist America, Rachyl boycotts SC2 Mafia. But in Soviet Russia, SC2 Mafia boycotts Rachyl!!!

19. ISO #119

Members who have read this thread: 1