User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Boycotting SC2 Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I am unCC'd jester. Lynch me pls.
    Kay

-vote Magoroth

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Actually, you'll soon see that it was only one report that put the final nail in your coffin, and it came from me. All of the replays that I submitted were my own, didn't need to ask anybody else lol. Anyway, you can ignore all of the other reports because they're redundant.

As for not caring about the player base, wrong. It is precisely because they care about the player base that they're shutting you down. You are a detriment to the community.

Lastly, regarding Blizzard's ToS, you should read this attempt by Duke and his posse lol. That was two years ago. You're not the first person who slings around threats like that, and you won't be the last. Funny how it's always the rulebreakers who make these threats - oh right, because they are the only ones barred from playing.

Don't be such a troublemaker Rachyl. Have some shame and decency.
    LMAO you honestly think i havent invested in a back up account in case this sort of thing happens to me? I have another account, and i can play the game freely any time i want you stupid retard! you havent seen the last of me!

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    LMAO you honestly think i havent invested in a back up account in case this sort of thing happens to me? I have another account, and i can play the game freely any time i want you stupid retard! you havent seen the last of me!
    Don't worry, I'm here to report your smurfs.

I highly doubt you'll have the patience to hide your true identity, you're very proud of who you are (goodness knows why, you have nothing to be proud of). The moment you slip up, it's an instant report and incoming smurfban.

So this is Mafia for you from now on: constantly on the run, constantly hunted, every account has a significantly short lifespan, any hard-earned progress you make gets reset in about 2-3 weeks. If you want to keep an account, you need to hide your true identity, can't show familiarity with anyone you're not supposed to know. Once you do, the countdown to a smurfban starts all over again.

And the whole time, the stigma of being a permabanned player trying to evade your punishment means that players will regard you with suspicion and dislike. And rightly so, because once that hacking report is revealed to public, who can ever trust you again? You have shown that you have the means and willingness to hack.

Any game that you're in will only proceed normally because you let it proceed normally. The moment you get frustrated with losing you'll just turn on your hack and do a miracle comeback, saving your faction from the brink of defeat. Therefore any great plays you make will forever be regarded with suspicion - "Was this skill or hacks?"

Any new friend you make in the game who thinks, "Hey, Rachyl is a pretty good Mafia player" just needs to be shown the hacking report and all your past history of offenses to know what kind of person you really are.

In short, you will never be able to enjoy a normal life in this community ever again.

But anyway, that's assuming you're even smart enough to get past the nuclear option, which thus far you've shown you're not LOL.

Humility would serve you a lot better now. There have been past cases of permabanned/pointbanned players who made an appeal, were let back into the community, and have been good members ever since. You could just acknowledge you were wrong lol, and I don't mean the empty lip service that you paid in your appeal.

"IM SORRY" then when riled up, "I DIDNT EVEN GAMETHROW ON PURPOSE", which just shows you don't even know or care about what you're apologising for as long as you can continue playing the game.

Have some decency Rachyl.
    Last edited by Exeter350; November 21st, 2018 at 09:16 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

5. ISO #55
    Rachyl

kiss my ass. i have an account and you will never find me! HAHA! deal with it! ^_^

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

YOU FOOLS!

DO YOU NOT THINK I CAME PREPARED TO BREAK THE GAME?

I HAVE AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT!

YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME! YOU CAN NEVER GUESS THAT THE PERSON ACTING EXTREMELY RETARDED IN A LOBBY WOULD EVER BE ME!

FEAR ME!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You know rachyl is a dude right, he likely wont accept your penis
    im not a dude you stupid retarded reprobate!!!!

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Davyd View Post
    wym
    lmao hi there cryptonic

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72
    Ganelon

I'd give you some rep, but I need to spread rep around before bestowing it upon ye again

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by RachyI View Post
    Ok i admit it im a boy with a 3 incher
    Come at me bb efe
    O.O

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by RachyI View Post
    Ok i admit it im a boy with a 3 incher
    Come at me bb efe
    yeah yeah youre a thot now gtfo before i really get angry at all of you

ffs i left this community for a month or 2 and there hasnt been any progress on the forums except MM being a clown and retired people coming back
    this whole Exeter vs Rachyl shit is still going on and i goddamn lost my patience
    both sides especially rachyl are being despicable af all i wanted is a peaceful community and look at what you guys are doing
    worthlessly bullying and making fun out of eachother while ''scaring the new people''

could you guys just chill for one moment and get along together while im still gone for around 3 months or so?

and you @Rachyl you should just stfu already enough is enough we've seen enough of your bible crap
    we've seen enough of your meaningless threats
    we've seen enough of those countless arguments

@Exeter and you should stop being a psychopathic maniac otherwise you were right all along but jeez wasnt there any peaceful solution?

Anyway like i said i'll be gone for around 3 months or so but worry not i'll be around in other places for example here: https://discord.gg/MvWxpKG
    (advertisement lul)

I hope y'all start progress while having peace now i think i've calmed down a little while writing this
    Au Revoir my dear Friends and Friends?
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #75
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

ffs i left this community for a month or 2 and there hasnt been any progress on the forums except MM being a clown and retired people coming back
    this whole Exeter vs Rachyl shit is still going on and i goddamn lost my patience
    both sides especially rachyl are being despicable af all i wanted is a peaceful community and look at what you guys are doing
    worthlessly bullying and making fun out of eachother while ''scaring the new people''

could you guys just chill for one moment and get along together while im still gone for around 3 months or so?

and you @Rachyl you should just stfu already enough is enough we've seen enough of your bible crap

@Exeter and you should stop being a psychopathic maniac otherwise you were right all along but jeez wasnt there any peaceful solution?

Anyway like i said i'll be gone for around 3 months or so but worry not i'll be around in other places for example here: https://discord.gg/MvWxpKG
    (advertisement lul)

I hope y'all start progress while having peace now i think i've calmed down a little while writing this
    Sign for my 30-man game.

26. ISO #76

(advertisement lul)

Bye Bye!~

27. ISO #77

We have reached a conclusion....

The Prophet, @Damus_Graves , has won! His simple "Naw" was the one true answer.

Runner-down: @AIVION because reasons

Thanks for playing!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #78

-vote Stealthbomber16

MVP~

-vote Damus_Greaves

Second MVP~

Game was 10/10 would reserve yet still play again.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

(advertisement lul)

When Efekann is the voice of reason...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #81

i want to impregnate rachyl with my bebis haha lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    YOU FOOLS!

DO YOU NOT THINK I CAME PREPARED TO BREAK THE GAME?

I HAVE AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT!

YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME! YOU CAN NEVER GUESS THAT THE PERSON ACTING EXTREMELY RETARDED IN A LOBBY WOULD EVER BE ME!

FEAR ME!
    Noo I have to spread rep around before repping u again.

Y do u hav to make so many masterpieces at once ;-(

34. ISO #84

There wasn't. You're close to her, you should know how she's like. Otherwise, re-visit the old discussion threads again.

She dug her own grave and deserves every bit of her punishment.

I stopped ranting anywhere after I filed the reports. For a month or so there were no arguments until the report reviews came out. Then she started this thread.

You came back at a bad time LOL.
    Last edited by Exeter350; November 21st, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

kiss my ass. i have an account and you will never find me! HAHA! deal with it! ^_^
    Doesn't the Bible state that thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's ass? xD

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Doesn't the Bible state that thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's ass? xD
    You cringey motherfucker. I'd rep you but I can't.

38. ISO #88

You cringey motherfucker. I'd rep you but I can't.
    Then I will Rep him in your stead!

39. ISO #89

Rachyl is just shit tier archangel imo v low effort troll or just bad ns
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Rachyl is just shit tier archangel imo v low effort troll or just bad ns
    Bunch of people have actually conversed with Rachyl and have confirmed that she is actually like this.

I'm not one of them but I wish I was.

41. ISO #91

Bunch of people have actually conversed with Rachyl and have confirmed that she is actually like this.

I'm not one of them but I wish I was.
    Yea I confirm... I honestly tried to help her and make her realize what she was becoming on here. And when I asked her to stop quoting the bible forever she answered with a question on the bible and said I was a goat. Soooooo... Now I'm at the "contain the subject" step...

42. ISO #92

Honestly though, if you do have another account, Apo hopes you don't get caught. Because that means it wouldn't be getting reported for ruining games.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

43. ISO #93
    Ganelon

I think that nobody gives a shit if Rachyl makes a smurf as long as she doesn't disrupt games, which is possible I guess, but that decision lies solely with them and I don't see them taking it.

44. ISO #94

Pretty sure if it's a smurf used to avoid punishment it needs to be smurfbanned regardless of whether they're still causing trouble or not.

What's the point of saying "banned for 4 weeks" if you're allowed to create a smurf and continue playing within the same day, as long as you're not causing trouble?

Don't be soft lol. A perma is a perma until revoked. The punishment is meaningless otherwise.

But anyway, I agree that given how neurotic Rachyl is, she's unlikely to take the sensible option. Pretty sure if she sees me in-game she wouldn't be able to resist saying or doing something. Remember that from her (delusional) standpoint, she is in the right. Could you forgive somebody who wrongfully got you permabanned from a game you enjoy?

Mind you, it doesn't matter whether or not she plays nice, I'd report her smurfs all the same. If she wants to have the case looked at again she can make a proper appeal after a year or so instead of trying to lowkey hide under the radar lol.

I despise sneaky little rats trying to cheat the system as much as I dislike raving mad dogs.

45. ISO #95

Rachyl i want to express my un dieing love yor you. Ive loved you since i first lay eye on u in the mod. I used to protect you every night and see the mean savages die when they go near you. Or cry in day chat that they couldnt kill u. Im ur white knight your silent crusader. I just want to run away with me and love me forever. You are my light at the very end of the dark tunnel and witb our lovenyou will find salvation in me. I ask for your hand in marriage.

Rachyl will you marry me?

46. ISO #96
    Rachyl

you guys are dummies!!!!

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Rachyl i want to express my un dieing love yor you. Ive loved you since i first lay eye on u in the mod. I used to protect you every night and see the mean savages die when they go near you. Or cry in day chat that they couldnt kill u. Im ur white knight your silent crusader. I just want to run away with me and love me forever. You are my light at the very end of the dark tunnel and witb our lovenyou will find salvation in me. I ask for your hand in marriage.

Rachyl will you marry me?
    I knew it!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

49. ISO #99

Hi Rachyl, just wanted to let you know I came across this thread randomly the other day: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-9737904
    You are now double perm banned for hacking as well. Cheers
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Hi Rachyl, just wanted to let you know I came across this thread randomly the other day: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-9737904
    You are now double perm banned for hacking as well. Cheers
    This is the rachyl's crime history:
    1st crime
    2nd crime
    3rd crime
    4th crime
    5th crime
    6th crime
    7th crime
    8th crime
    9th crime
    10th crime
    11th crime

Rachyl, you're a cool guy. I'm a noob compared to you since i haven't gotten a watchlist once, through i tried everything i can do, even bank hacking.
    I may post how to hack banks soon if you want :^)
    Last edited by Arsonist; November 26th, 2018 at 06:55 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

Members who have read this thread: 1