Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Pikachu - 1-S2-1-1897145

Account Name: Pikachu / Bnet=killerdong#1891
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1897145
    Your Realm: USEAST
    Approximate Points: 5500-6000

I do not have a replay or screenshot with my points/achievements... I changed my harddrive and formatted my old ones so don't have any access to my old appdata. I was wondering if there was any way to look at the database to see if my old account points/achievements could be found. Thanks

2. ISO #2

Re: Pikachu - 1-S2-1-1897145

Hello Pikachu!

There might be. When is the last time you've played? Do you know if there's anyone who could vouch for your points/wins etc?

I could also look around and see what I come up with as well.

Thank you for your time and thanks for playing! : )

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Pikachu - 1-S2-1-1897145

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I haven't played SCII in maybe 4-5 months and just replaced my harddrive. Most of the active players who were on then might remember me.
    I can do some digging. You can also see if people may remember you and have old replays. 4-5 months back are more than likely still viewable.

thanks!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #5