Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Anjelica 1-S2-1-5415424

Account Name: Anjelica
    Account ID:1-S2-1-5415424
    Your Realm: US East
    Approximate points: 3k~

I'm not expecting much from this but I figured I'd give it a go just in case. I had played Mafia probably around 2011/2012 (I distinctly remember playing on my laptop in either late 2012 or early 2013) on an old laptop and desktop that have since been corrupted and replaced. I had successfully transferred points between computers at one point but for whatever reason the bank files are gone. I tried to access the old files but even with my backup drive I couldn't find anything. I made a new account when I got a new PC in June of 2017 and have been playing on that account ever since. I was looking to see if I could get my points transferred from my old account to my new one. Honestly not a huge deal if it's not possible since I know the admins don't have much to go on but it's worth a shot.

Thanks in advance

2. ISO #2

Re: Anjelica 1-S2-1-5415424

Hello Anjelica!

Yea, unfortunately if we have no replay or anything to go off of, it's sort of hard to accommodate for this ; ( especially if it's been as long as you said...

We can see what we can do, but not really sure what could be done without something to go off of...

Sorry ; ((

Thank you for your time and I hope you continue playing!~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hello Anjelica!

Yea, unfortunately if we have no replay or anything to go off of, it's sort of hard to accommodate for this ; ( especially if it's been as long as you said...

We can see what we can do, but not really sure what could be done without something to go off of...

Sorry ; ((

Thank you for your time and I hope you continue playing!~
    Don't worry about it! I appreciate you looking into it regardless

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Anjelica View Post
    Of course! = )

I will continue to see if I can't find something regardless though... Don't like hearing people losing points so willy nilly.. ; (

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Anjelica View Post
    So thanks to @aamirus we do have information regarding your past points/achievements:

4271 points, 88 wins, 278 games
    Achievements: 10, 11, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19

Is this acceptable? If so consider it approved, and please try to find an In-game Administrator to help restore your points. I am currently online and could assist you. When you want to get them restored, please go to the SC2mafia discord and @Point restore so we may be notified.
    IF all else fails, contact one of us here and we can set up a time and date to help restore your points!

Thanks again Aamirus!

7. ISO #7

Points Restored!

:3