S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol i hope to god you are my prosecuter. Tbh i dont think its going to matter seems the "jury" has already made up its mind. Its a good thing the honorable judge slaol believes me to be inno. Neutrals/scumm will likley try and run some interference to further make me look bad in court. Idgaf bring it i get a defense attorney.
    retained, pro bono my good sir. However, if we are up against Light Yagami we may need something more... I heard he is quite the vigilante.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Ok. To avoid making this a wallpost that takes an hour to read, ill try to keep to relevant and meaningful things to respond to.

Funny posts thus far.

rofl this is just funny.

I swear i was holding it for a friend.

so far best post of the game

LOL ok this 1 gives the last post a run for its money.

now since im not quoting funny posts anymore. this immediately strikes my attention. Yagami has me as a town read early in the game.......yagami never thinks im town in any game. usually he has me at an "guilty until you prove yourself otherwise" mentality towards me. The only other game he said i was town in was the japanese names thingy, which he was not town in..

wtf 1 month?? why???

for anyone who doesn't do meta reads, understand that so far this is 100% true.

MM scumreads blink = blink town and MM town.
    MM townreads blink = blink scum or MM scum

This has a so far 100% success rate in over 10 games now over multiple websites (MafiaUniverse and sc2maf).

for the voting thing (which is probably completely irrelevant now) I agree with this to an extent. I have seem some horrible, horrible mayors that the town has actually had to fight against to win.... however that was the mod =P

.............................. -.-

to be fair, last time you tried to get neutrals to reveal day 1 you were scum =P

no. If you were scum vs scum it would be blown up so much more. lol I know how much you like FPS plays. This is too subtle for what I think you would do with MM as scum vs scum.

so far your about to be mine to. You seem to come in only when someone votes you or you are coming in to address where you are on the vote list.

TBH i was scumreading Voss, mike, and Gyrlander the most so far until:

Now Voss is a neutral read for me.

LOL gotta love differing perspectives.

I am on post 315 right now, still catching up but will split into a second post to effectively raise my post count from 2, to 3. 33% net post gain.
    "I swear I was holding it for a friend"

Yagami had you as a middle read there... no? But I confirm about his attitude towards you when he's town. You just had nothing you could prove as an AFK xD I don't think he's scum, maybe he's neutral but nothing further IMO. @Light_Yagami are you neutral? If so pls claim.

I think blink was lying about no cpu for a month xD

Not that again.... have I not read blink accurately at least once? I think so...

About voss trying to reveal neutrals: It was in The Cold War setup, and the only neutral was a Survivor/Arms Dealer hybrid. He also didn't only try to reveal neutrals: he literally CLAIMED neutral to get the real one to claim. That's not what I see right now, and those two plays are COMPLETELY different and shouldn't even be compared.

I see that you're posting, so let's keep having nice net post count increases!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Yagami had you as a middle read there... no? But I confirm about his attitude towards you when he's town. You just had nothing you could prove as an AFK xD I don't think he's scum, maybe he's neutral but nothing further IMO. @Light_Yagami are you neutral? If so pls claim.

Not that again.... have I not read blink accurately at least once? I think so...

About voss trying to reveal neutrals: It was in The Cold War setup, and the only neutral was a Survivor/Arms Dealer hybrid. He also didn't only try to reveal neutrals: he literally CLAIMED neutral to get the real one to claim. That's not what I see right now, and those two plays are COMPLETELY different and shouldn't even be compared.

No Im Not Neutral.. Im The States Attorney.. Here To Make Sure The Garbage Gets Put Where It Belongs..

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ​This is possibly an Amnesiac soft-claim. Amnesiac don't believe in God, because they obviously believe themselves to be dead people, and you cannot be half-dead in Christianity, so..

This is possibly fake, he's trying to say that he doesn't know how to vote, maybe a subtle message that you are willing to vote with anyone ?? =P

Sounds like you had quite a lengthy post for so early on in the game =P executioner much?

And now you invoke God's name within the same post. Are you Rachyl?
    Man this is just gold XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

I believe its 100% success rate on this meta. Can you show any post/games where u read blink correctly in the first half of day 1? In a game that you were NOT scum in?

his intentions were the same; to get the neutral to reveal itself. In that game I did not believe it was scummy. The third time it was ran, you even did that. You tried to get the neutral to reveal...and you were scum also when u did lol

careful what you wish for... lol ok well I know you and me will enjoy having novels to read, but for the rest of the souls on board this forum..........rip

F to pay respects.

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    No Im Not Neutral.. Im The States Attorney.. Here To Make Sure The Garbage Gets Put Where It Belongs..
    Is it all over the city? :P

But if you are insane defendant, just tell us! We will know that the guy is not the Guilty Defendant so we won't kill him

12. ISO #662

I believe its 100% success rate on this meta. Can you show any post/games where u read blink correctly in the first half of day 1? In a game that you were NOT scum in?

his intentions were the same; to get the neutral to reveal itself. In that game I did not believe it was scummy. The third time it was ran, you even did that. You tried to get the neutral to reveal...and you were scum also when u did lol

careful what you wish for... lol ok well I know you and me will enjoy having novels to read, but for the rest of the souls on board this forum..........rip

F to pay respects.
    Well, I have read him as town to start with, and then as scum when he stopped his emotional bullshit, so this is probably the first
    but no, not in the first half of d1...

OBJECTION! This is irrelevant, your Honor. The third game, the host fucking forgot to tell us that the neutral was removed...

mwhwhahahahahahha XD

13. ISO #663

Is it all over the city? :P

But if you are insane defendant, just tell us! We will know that the guy is not the Guilty Defendant so we won't kill him
    Welp Im Not Insane Just Someone Asked Me To Read Further Into Blink And I Did.. And I Found Much Of What He Said Fishy.. So, Based On His Own Testimony.. And How He Said He Do It If He Was Scum Leads Me To Believe He Is Scum By Claiming Neutral And Backing Off That Claim..

14. ISO #664

Well, I have read him as town to start with, and then as scum when he stopped his emotional bullshit, so this is probably the first

OBJECTION! This is irrelevant, your Honor. The third game, the host fucking forgot to tell us that the neutral was removed...

mwhwhahahahahahha XD
    so you are confident that blink is town then. You read blink as town and you are saying this is the first time you read him correctly? so you seem to already know he is town then. thots?

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Kenny is always scum
    I meant high as in put as very towny. He's not very towny, he's just the sleepy fucker lol. @Kenny WAKE UP AND POST

17. ISO #667

so you are confident that blink is town then. You read blink as town and you are saying this is the first time you read him correctly? so you seem to already know he is town then. thots?
    I read him as town, THEN as scum. So I am 100% sure of reading him correctly (unless he's neutral I guess).

18. ISO #668

Also I still have him as high scum.

19. ISO #669

mwhwhahahahahahha XD
    yes, i forgot to mention that... but you, as scum, still had the intention of getting the neutral to out himself. not talking about the resulting game after that =P its the thought behind it. Voss as scum tried it before, you as scum tried it. How many games have you seen town actually push for neutrals to reveal? I DO see the possible benefit. However I just feel like if a neutral doesnt claim, it means we got a bomber and mafia would know that also. so what happens? we get 1 mafia claiming neutral as well, and he can claim his target is another mafia - thus removing 2 mafia from the lynch pool.

20. ISO #670

@Distorted You Sure U Wanna Defend Him? Because, He Did Scum Paint You And Mag.. And Only Tried To Shuffle Mag Back Into The Town Pile..
    whats your case against him? I have a big meta read on blink, so im curious to hear what it looks like from your view. I could be completely mislead, wouldent be the first time blinks done that to me >=O he also slaughtered me in my sleep in 1 game..........but then he burned all the people who helped him so that made up for it

21. ISO #671

This Is Gonna Be A Small Sky Scraper Of A Post Only Half Way Through All Blinks Posts And Applying Thoughts To Them

Blinks First Words This Game.. Claiming He Will Be Pleading The 5th But Will Still be Voting..

This Here Shows A Generalized Lack Of Care.. To I Believe Support His Neutral Claim Later..

Insults Mag Right Here.. Its Actually Funny Because Obviously Mag Can Read If He Plays A Game Like This..

Calls Out Distorted And Mag As Scum Here.. Then Slightly Recants Trying To Repaint Mag As Town..

He Votes Voss Literally Out Of Nowhere..

Believeing He Will Be Singled Out By MM. Hmm..

Places Voss As A Strong Town Read For Being Helpful Twords The Game..

Trys To Gain Favor For Being A Patron

Claims To Toe The Line Of Justice.. But Isnt A Bad Guy..

Admits To Sheeping Town

Claims To Be Unafraid Of A Lynch.. But, I Think He Is Worried About It..

This Is Where The Fight Betweem MM & Blink Starts..

Claims Weakness But I See The Strength In This Post..

Claims He IS Being Bullied By MM.

So Here He Says Neutrals Shouldnt Reveal As A Scum Sided Strat. Hinting At The Fact He Is Actually Scum...

He Is Reinforcing The Leave The Neutrals Alone Idea.. But Go For Reds/Scum.. But This Makes Him Look More Scummy In My Eyes Based On Previous Quotation.

The Quote He Is Referring 2 Leaves Me To Believe That Either Mike Is Bomber Wanting To Detonate. And Be Left Alone

Here He Is Claiming That Town And Other Neutrals Could Counter Claim To get Mafia Off Their Back.. Leads Me To Believe He Is Hunting Town Not Scum...

Saying This Seems Scummy.. Could Be Part Of His Plan To Reinforce He Is Actually Scum Claiming Neutral..

Here Is Where He Claims Neutral Role After That Long Speech Of Neutrals Not Claiming.. And Scum Prob Claiming Neutrals..
    @Distorted

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

Now Go Back And Read All Them Quotes
    the thing is, I see a lot of those posts as sarcastic and trolling. not too serious of posts. but honestly, since we are using condosalsa voting just organize it in what your true scumreads are. since the top person isn't actually lynched. I think having peoples original reads on the table is whats important, especially on d1.

24. ISO #674

post 320 reads reasonings:

Mike seems opportunistic. The 1 game I played with him he felt a lot more logical and seemed to press at players in an almost systematical approach. However, outside of meta I see him doing the OMGUS voting and jumping at people for small things. I would agree with it if he were to follow up with more prying. but it seems shallow, almost forced interactions.

Gyrlander is usually someone i get frustrated by their playstyle. He is usually always a low poster as well in games, and low content. But the game he was scum with Aivion he was acting just like this. He was present without being present. He only came forward to address votes on him and, in retrospect, votes on Aivion. I wrote him off to be "too scummy to be scum" but he was scum; so I am not making that mistake again.

Damus/MM: I have a strong TvW vibe to this. If it was not for their interactions with each other directly i would have them both townread. but also MM townreading blink.........we are talkign ab out 10+ games of meta that shows blink or MM is scum. The reason I do not have a MM/blink scumread up is due to blinks playstyle. blink is a FPS player (fancy playstyle) - I do not see him playing this sarcastic as scum. He is also more offensive than defensive, which I think fits his town meta. He tends to logically divert conversations as scum and not just confront them in, what could potentially become, a shitfest.

Voss: Voss is a top tier player. Very experienced in multiple forms of Mafia so he is a hard read. His strategy for having neutrals reveal I can see the benefit, however if neutrals dont play into what town wants or a scum even gambles on 1 of the neutrals being an anti town mentality, than the game could potentially be lost right here. in the cold wars game Voss pushed to have the neutral reveal by fake claiming neutral day 1. He was scum in that game and the reasoning behind him trying to find neutrals was to eliminate his kill/lynch targets. He was town hunting in that game.

Yagami: Meta: yagami is a roleplayer. as town he usually has a persona (in the mod as well) that he upholds. I used to lynch him in the mod every time he didnt start the game out roleplaying with *walks into town with _____* and it was 100% accurate. we even used to joke about that. his last game i played with him (check it in the archives or i can find it for you) he opened with *walks into town* as well. He also put me as a higher town read, however he did later say he was just testing the voting system. but i dont believe he voted again.

Stealth tends to play more in the background, just like gyrlander is playing now, as scum. but I have stronger scumreads than him atm.

kenny hasnt really made any impression on me in the thread yet. could be reserved scum? but like stealth, I have higher scumreads on other players right now.

mag: town meta. seems to be trying to solve and I do not see any AI interactions. I have not had a chance to really see mag as a scum yet so honestly im just waiting until a complete differnece of playstyle lol (im watching you mag >=O ) but if he doenst surrender himself to the lord jesus christ i may have to move him up in my scumreads.

reasoning for blink is explained above already.

thats my post 320 catchup. reads may change in the next 150 posts though.
    Mike might be a neutral tbh. I don't think he's in a scum team. His reaction to being early voted was too good to be coming from a plain scum.

I have the same read on Gyrlander, especially with how many actives are scummy, as I stated before.

About Damus - myself: why? The only thing that I was actually afraid of in the very early game is that he could be pocketing me, but he was just so towny in the beginning.... Also, I do not townread Blink anymore. I stopped doing so when he said that all the fuss he had created was just.... bullshit.

About Voss being "town hunting", scums don't have a night kill... Objection! This is irrelevant.

Stealth tends to be busy sometimes, though, and his list of reads was very towny so I sort of forgive him for being less active. THIS IS NOT GOING TO LAST FOREVER THOUGH @Stealthbomber16

Kenny is ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ????? there's no way to read through his posts, we can only deduce to read him atm... I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum however.

Mag really seems town to me now. I didn't like his first posts, but since he re-started posting, he is the incarnation of his town meta. I saw scum mag last game: he spilled bullshit all over the thread and everyone was like "YES! SO TRUUUUUEEEEE!!!!!!" this is not looking like scum mag.
    im gonna die of laughter if you two keep making fake rachyls of yourselves lol

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

the thing is, I see a lot of those posts as sarcastic and trolling. not too serious of posts. but honestly, since we are using condosalsa voting just organize it in what your true scumreads are. since the top person isn't actually lynched. I think having peoples original reads on the table is whats important, especially on d1.
    Well In A Court Where All You Say Will Be Used Against Him/You/Anyone.. Perhaps, If He Was Trolling/Sarcastic.. He Shouldnt Have Said Anything About It Then.. Just Leads To Speculation And Conjecture... But, This Is My Thought Because, Blink Went Threw And Laid The Plan Out And Followed It Then Recanted Leads Me To Believe He Is Actually Mafia.

28. ISO #678

@Magoroth what are your current reasonings behind your votes/reads btw? ill read it once i catch up but I am seeing very little reads lists.... im surprised MM hasnt pointed this out yet
    The readslist are our cvotes lol. I see the detailed readslist as a very good thing, but not as a must since we already have those (the votes).

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,Gyrlander,Numbertwo,Kenny,Voss,DamusGr aves,Mike,Stealthbomber16,Distorted,Magoroth,Light Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,

34. ISO #684

Well In A Court Where All You Say Will Be Used Against Him/You/Anyone.. Perhaps, If He Was Trolling/Sarcastic.. He Shouldnt Have Said Anything About It Then.. Just Leads To Speculation And Conjecture... But, This Is My Thought Because, Blink Went Threw And Laid The Plan Out And Followed It Then Recanted Leads Me To Believe He Is Actually Mafia.
    Lol im out of here. Sundays are for football. Yagami make sure to say " see blinks leaving look how scummy he is" give the exe his win bois LOL

35. ISO #685

Deamus and MM seem fake. And their quick jumping on Mike was something I also didn't like. Deamus more or less redeemed himself (to some extent), however, as he posted more and more I found it easier to understand his motivation.

I, however, don't like MM jumping on Mike so quickly one bit.

Maybe they are bussing

:don't know:
    ... do you know something called RVS? I mean, I can understand a new-ish guy not knowing about it, but you're not new, so it's seriously WEIRD coming from you.

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

Lol im out of here. Sundays are for football. Yagami make sure to say " see blinks leaving look how scummy he is" give the exe his win bois LOL
    If I Was Actually Exe Buddy I Prob Would.. But Since Im Not.. I Wont.. But, I Am Giving You The Chance To Defend Yourself Against My Accusation Now.. The Timing Of Ur Absence Is.. Noticeable Though.. Enjoy Your Football Game..

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

how do you feel about stealth saying yagamis reads are shit for looking at his copy pasted list yet yours are not for doing the exact same thing? just curious at this point
    I think there's a personal bias there from Stealth... But I admit it's strange.

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Screw u guys im goin home.
    Screw You Too M8

42. ISO #692

you also said you see the case against mike in ur previous post, yet u have him as 1 of your top town reads? wtf lol
    He was #1 on the general consensus at the time, I wanted him to get higher, it's really because of his post about me voting him early.

43. ISO #693

out of all the people you ask about kenny? how about you explain why im 3rd on yours?
    Why not do it? :P

And I gotta put AFKers somewhere, and it's exactly what you were lol.

44. ISO #694

Again, he's conf town... Stop discrediting our judge. He doesn't have to explsin shit to us
    I'm sorry, but I refuse to follow something that goes against my own reads if no explainations are given. With all due respect, of course.

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    There have not been enough posts since my last read to warrant revising at this time.

I will however let everyone know that I think Mike may be the worst FM player ive ever seen. No offense my man, its all love, but you need to greatly reassess your style, volume, and overall contribution
    It's his third game ever. CALM DOWN YOUR HONOR.

But uh @Mike , what are your reads as of now, and why are they as they are? :P

46. ISO #696

I'm sorry, but I refuse to follow something that goes against my own reads if no explainations are given. With all due respect, of course.
    Your play is the specific reason im not explaining. Because ive counted 5 more slips since i posted and im just happy to let you keep doing it.

47. ISO #697
    Ganelon

F to pay respects.
    I remember talking to MM the other day and the idea of "the only game where I read blink as town we were both town" came up. It's one of the most. recent. game. but I. can't. remember. which.
    Sorry about the periods. Blame MacOS.

48. ISO #698
    Ganelon

Your play is the specific reason im not explaining. Because ive counted 5 more slips since i posted and im just happy to let you keep doing it.
    Corrupt government

49. ISO #699

Go the fuck away
    YOUR HONOR YOU'RE A BULLY. lol

50. ISO #700
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    LightYagami,Stealthbomber16,DamusGraves,Voss,Mike, Gyrlander,Numbertwo,MarshmallowMarshall,Kenny,Mago roth,Distorted,blinkskater,
    Damus is scummier than MM??