S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Remember that time you and rata were scum? And i was acting a bit silly and you both started scumpainting me for it? Cough dammus cough yagami.
    Yes But This Time Im Putting Serious Thought Into It Because I Was Asked To. So Here I Am... And Im Gonna

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Because i'm on most peoples scumlists so its easy for the actual scum to place me there and not have to worry about looking bad.
    That’s fair. I disagree with you on the scum list thing.
    Usually LHF is used as scum to bandwagon in. Usually scum don’t heavy dive into analysis on an ez Lynch train(which you claim to be).

Nope.
    it might help you if you wanna trythat

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Distorted, based on reading the thread what are your thoughts on voss, damus, and mag?
    i am kind of in a voss/mike TvW thing. however, damus is coming in when a lot of heat seems to be building mike. so if mike were to flip scum I would take a serious look into damus. Mag i'm reading as town. I am still yet to see him in a scum game though lol I have had a hard time actually reading him since he stopped flip flopping 4x per page. to me its just always scummy since i know his original play.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    That’s fair. I disagree with you on the scum list thing.
    Usually LHF is used as scum to bandwagon in. Usually scum don’t heavy dive into analysis on an ez Lynch train(which you claim to be).

it might help you if you wanna trythat
    I agree about the bandwagon statement because thats usually how it goes down. However i have seen scum deliberatly push and lead the push on the "LHF" player for towncred. Also if a scum mate of someone pushing at said player is also on the table of a lynch, thats another reason for a scum to push it

25. ISO #625

I agree about the bandwagon statement because thats usually how it goes down. However i have seen scum deliberatly push and lead the push on the "LHF" player for towncred. Also if a scum mate of someone pushing at said player is also on the table of a lynch, thats another reason for a scum to push it
    I think you have responded well to a bit of pressure.
    Response to yagami?

26. ISO #626

I think you have responded well to a bit of pressure.
    Response to yagami?
    Yagamis giant post just restates what i said... Then he adds in "scum" here and there i don't even take that serious it's like trying to look contribute but it's obvious red paint being spilled on a green canvas.

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i am kind of in a voss/mike TvW thing. however, damus is coming in when a lot of heat seems to be building mike. so if mike were to flip scum I would take a serious look into damus. Mag i'm reading as town. I am still yet to see him in a scum game though lol I have had a hard time actually reading him since he stopped flip flopping 4x per page. to me its just always scummy since i know his original play.
    Interesting, who's your #1 scumread atm?

28. ISO #628

Yagamis giant post just restates what i said... Then he adds in "scum" here and there i don't even take that serious it's like trying to look contribute but it's obvious red paint being spilled on a green canvas.
    Your The One That Said Those Things.. And Anything You Say Can And Will Be Used Against You In A Court Of Law..

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Distorted What Are Your Thoughts On Blink Mag & SB16 Team..
    i dont see blink being scum. I think he would be doing a lot more elaborate things as scum right now. Hell i dont see him having the interactions he had with MM as scum either since it just puts him in the spotlight. mag i have as a town read for reasons stated before. I could get behind an SB16 lynch though.

My comfortable lynches today (as of halfway through D1): Mike/Voss, SB16, Gyrlander, Marshmallow Marshall/Damus ranked most comfortable to least.

33. ISO #633

I Already Brought My Case On You To The Table.. You Are Now Backed Into A Corner With No Way Out.. Your Clever Plans Arent So Clever When I Can See Right Through Them...
    Crap you got me, i will only speak to my attorney. My plans are so obvious i'd love to know what they are...

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I have some theories on what our game plan should be, but I gotta ask the host about a few things about the setup.

Actually, first one would be... is it useful to ask neuts to out themselves?
    i fail to see why any neutral would want to out himself at this point, then scums or dumb townies might end up claiming neutral.

Aite fine i claim neut benign, you happy now?
    I think this is reason enough to put blink on trial, worst case we lynch a neutral?

35. ISO #635

>>
    Eeeeeh I don't think you were at work all that time... but I get it, you have a life lol. It's just that you seemed contributive at start, then stopped. That's a common scum behavior, and towns rarely do that unless they specifically state they were busy irl or tired :P it was a bit of a reaction testing mixed with my reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Keep in mind that my placing someone in a specific order in my vote does not necessarily mean I view his scumminess as being between X and Y, but rather that I would lynch him over Y, and X over them.

The same with Distorted. I obviously cannot read him as he has not posted, but I'd prefer for him to be alive, out of many people in the game, because:

a) He advances the game as either scum or town.

b) He is a very good town.

c) I'm confident in my ability to read him.
    The first part is what I meant, but better worded... Anyway.

Unrelated to the quotes, just don't want to spam catch up too much...

I've thought about the neutrals claiming question, and re-read Voss' posts about that topic.
    What if the neutrals claim and we help them unless they're courtroom bombers, and if they don't claim we then ASSUME that they're all courtroom bombers and lynch them so they can't claim neutral, and will get lynched? This would be quite simple.
    Voss' points actually work pretty well since if we get too many neutral claims it narrows the lynch pool to them because no town would claim neutral.
    We could help those people winning while they help us back.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #636

i dont see blink being scum. I think he would be doing a lot more elaborate things as scum right now. Hell i dont see him having the interactions he had with MM as scum either since it just puts him in the spotlight. mag i have as a town read for reasons stated before. I could get behind an SB16 lynch though.

My comfortable lynches today (as of halfway through D1): Mike/Voss, SB16, Gyrlander, Marshmallow Marshall/Damus ranked most comfortable to least.
    I didn't catch up yet but... Since when is blink afraid from being in the spot light as scum???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643
    Ganelon

LOL your avatar. @Fred
    Yep, do you like it? :laughs:

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    yeah, it does look different.

Did he change everyones avatar in a drunken marathon?
    No, this time, someone else changed FRED's avatar.

*laughs evilly*

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Eeeeeh I don't think you were at work all that time... but I get it, you have a life lol. It's just that you seemed contributive at start, then stopped. That's a common scum behavior, and towns rarely do that unless they specifically state they were busy irl or tired :P it was a bit of a reaction testing mixed with my reads.
    I run a whataburger night shift. So typically my work days are 10-12 hrs.
    Did you get the reaction you wanted?

48. ISO #648

I Dont Think You Understand This Is Gonna Be A Trial.. Defense And Prosecution.. Will Both Have To Make Their Case.. To The Jury.. And Be Found Guilty Or Not Guilty.. By That Jury..
    Lol i hope to god you are my prosecuter. Tbh i dont think its going to matter seems the "jury" has already made up its mind. Its a good thing the honorable judge slaol believes me to be inno. Neutrals/scumm will likley try and run some interference to further make me look bad in court. Idgaf bring it i get a defense attorney.

49. ISO #649

I run a whataburger night shift. So typically my work days are 10-12 hrs.
    Did you get the reaction you wanted?
    gdi what is a whataburger and where do I get one? people keep bringing these things up and ive never even heard of them until recently. is this like tide pods?

50. ISO #650