S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You can call me anything you want but lazy scum isn't one of them and other players will laugh at that. Im not going to get all die hard and say you are scum because you suggested something i found scummy, tunneling has got me far in the past but its also gotten me nowhere.
    This Is In My Opinion Designed To Sound Townish But Actually Stinks Of Neutrality

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    actually want a response to this one @Mike

He appeared to get upset at me changeing fri ma town read to scum read on him when he got upset that I said blink made sense. I don’t know who scum is yet. So I am Still scum hunting trying to read reactions
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    You are scum reading me because it appears that I'm flipping out because Blink caught onto my plan. My plan being me claiming neutral, getting another neutral lynched, then claiming town...?

There are so many things wrong with this.
    1. If I had just cced someone and got scum lynched, why would I claim town?
    2. If I had just cced someone and got scum lynched, and not claim town, why would people follow me?
    3. In the above scenario, you'd have to have 3 people claim neutral, me be able to pick out which one is the bomber, AND have the real last neutral not claim. So town eliminates the bomber, leaving 2 neutral claims, and one hidden claim. Then town proceeds to eliminate the other last liar between me and the other fake neutral claimer, and we get another scum out. Now, on another day, the real last neutral claims, and gets lynched because everyone thinks i'm the real one. When all the neutrals get lynched, everyone realizes I'm lying, and I get lynched. wow did town just eliminate 4 non towns members??? NO WAY.
    4. I also haven't even begun to claim neutral, so blink calling me out on my plan is purely speculative.
    5. Town should never EVER EVER EVER EVER claim neutral in this setup. There's no night kill. There's no point.

Also, back at you. I'm not freaking out. I'm trying to point out to everyone else that you're being inconsistent and you're scum for it.

You're implying that I'm flipping out because you're agreeing with Blink, but also say that I'm flipping out because Blink caught my plan. So which is it? You agreeing with Blink, or getting caught by blink? You are being inconsistent and trying to scum paint me for it. Back off.
    Your Plan Could Have Worked If You Werent A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing.

5. ISO #555

Well it is time for church as I said I will not be on today much I will say this you are all wrong I am not scum I am 100% town. Sorry my scum hunting made you all think I was scum. The scum will be pushing my lych so what I can say to help town is watch who pushes me to the top the most number 1 scum there
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Tell me how Rachyl or Efe's playstyles are productive? Tell me what Yagami has done that has made him win?
    The Fact You Doubt My Playstyle.. And Dont Understand It.. Is One Thing.. But The Way You Ridicule PPL Is Ridiculous & Quite Frankly I Think You Are Just A Terrible Person To The Core....

7. ISO #557
    Ganelon

Mag who are you 2 scummiest people and why?
    Either Mike/MM or MM/Deamus.

Stealth also comes in somewhat scummy.

8. ISO #558
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Im not going to explain until the pattern ends. If it ends or it is a later and more necessary moment i will explain but Mike is town. Shitty town. But town
    +1.
    I can definitely see why you would read him as town.

9. ISO #559
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Either Mike/MM or MM/Deamus.

Stealth also comes in somewhat scummy.
    Eh, Mike isn't actually scummy per se, just illogical.

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    no i can't because I don't know what you're asking me lololol

I just said I think Light's a little high, and you're a little low. But I like the makeup of the red zone right now.
    You Prob Like The Make Up Of The Redzone Because You Arent In It.. And Your Happy You Are Flying Under The Radar.

11. ISO #561

post 320 reads reasonings:

Mike seems opportunistic. The 1 game I played with him he felt a lot more logical and seemed to press at players in an almost systematical approach. However, outside of meta I see him doing the OMGUS voting and jumping at people for small things. I would agree with it if he were to follow up with more prying. but it seems shallow, almost forced interactions.

Gyrlander is usually someone i get frustrated by their playstyle. He is usually always a low poster as well in games, and low content. But the game he was scum with Aivion he was acting just like this. He was present without being present. He only came forward to address votes on him and, in retrospect, votes on Aivion. I wrote him off to be "too scummy to be scum" but he was scum; so I am not making that mistake again.

Damus/MM: I have a strong TvW vibe to this. If it was not for their interactions with each other directly i would have them both townread. but also MM townreading blink.........we are talkign ab out 10+ games of meta that shows blink or MM is scum. The reason I do not have a MM/blink scumread up is due to blinks playstyle. blink is a FPS player (fancy playstyle) - I do not see him playing this sarcastic as scum. He is also more offensive than defensive, which I think fits his town meta. He tends to logically divert conversations as scum and not just confront them in, what could potentially become, a shitfest.

Voss: Voss is a top tier player. Very experienced in multiple forms of Mafia so he is a hard read. His strategy for having neutrals reveal I can see the benefit, however if neutrals dont play into what town wants or a scum even gambles on 1 of the neutrals being an anti town mentality, than the game could potentially be lost right here. in the cold wars game Voss pushed to have the neutral reveal by fake claiming neutral day 1. He was scum in that game and the reasoning behind him trying to find neutrals was to eliminate his kill/lynch targets. He was town hunting in that game.

Yagami: Meta: yagami is a roleplayer. as town he usually has a persona (in the mod as well) that he upholds. I used to lynch him in the mod every time he didnt start the game out roleplaying with *walks into town with _____* and it was 100% accurate. we even used to joke about that. his last game i played with him (check it in the archives or i can find it for you) he opened with *walks into town* as well. He also put me as a higher town read, however he did later say he was just testing the voting system. but i dont believe he voted again.

Stealth tends to play more in the background, just like gyrlander is playing now, as scum. but I have stronger scumreads than him atm.

kenny hasnt really made any impression on me in the thread yet. could be reserved scum? but like stealth, I have higher scumreads on other players right now.

mag: town meta. seems to be trying to solve and I do not see any AI interactions. I have not had a chance to really see mag as a scum yet so honestly im just waiting until a complete differnece of playstyle lol (im watching you mag >=O ) but if he doenst surrender himself to the lord jesus christ i may have to move him up in my scumreads.

reasoning for blink is explained above already.

thats my post 320 catchup. reads may change in the next 150 posts though.
    This Post Alone Makes Me Believe Distorted Is Town. So He Has My Vote Of Confidence In This Game

12. ISO #562
    Ganelon

So ya my strongest scum reads are MM/Damus. Damus is a weaker scumread.

I can also see a MM/SB16 team, although not very strongly.

MM likes Stealth, and hence why he wouldn't be swooning at the opportunity to "show the bad apple" in his eyes.

Just a theory tho.

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ACTIVE THAN LAST GAME.

Lol.

Yeah, go ahead, say that I'm probably scum and that you are sure. When I flip town this game I'll make sure to spam you in the forums, Discord and even skype.
    I Said It Was Slight.. Id Rather Learn From Mistakes Then Make Them Again..

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No I am town. And the reason I suspect light. I have noticed he always loves to roleplay in the games nothing wrong with that but he tends to take on his role. Well the drug post on page 2. Is one thing then normal town light try’s to help town in some manner this light has done nothing to help town. He is more sidelines light he is not acting his toque self. This is why I suspect him. Mag I read you as town. I read MM as town but Judge reads him as scum. I am not saying Judge is wrong. So why MM went up on my list. But I am not shure if it is as cut and dry as Judge says it is. If we lych MM let’s do it if he is scum. What I do know is we can’t lych to many towns in a row or We lose. This is not like normal lych until we find scum game. We need to be smart. The scum would love us to lych anyone.
    Thats Fair.. But Because Of The Set Up And My Lack Of Understanding Of How This Vote System Works.. And Needing To Ask Them Questions First I Threw My Normal As Some Call It Meta Out The Window..

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats Fair.. But Because Of The Set Up And My Lack Of Understanding Of How This Vote System Works.. And Needing To Ask Them Questions First I Threw My Normal As Some Call It Meta Out The Window..
    cAN yOU lIKE uSE rEGULAR sENTENCES pLEASE

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

Unfortunately That's Almost Like Asking Gyrlander To Hate Cats..
    Disagree. His love for cats isnt harmful to understanding him. Your choice here is a detriment to communication in a game of communication

20. ISO #570

Disagree. His love for cats isnt harmful to understanding him. Your choice here is a detriment to communication in a game of communication
    Ill Consider Your Fine Proposition.. But , I Type Like This Even When Sending Emails. So Its Kind Of Ingrained. And Harder For Me To Type Normally Then It Is To Type Like This..

21. ISO #571

Ill Consider Your Fine Proposition.. But , I Type Like This Even When Sending Emails. So Its Kind Of Ingrained. And Harder For Me To Type Normally Then It Is To Type Like This..
    Please for your personal career stop sending emails like that.

22. ISO #572

You asked a question. I answered.

But thanks for being condescending, really raises other players' opinions of you and makes them want to play with you.
    Lol hush child, i play the way i play. I dont break any rules and i have fun doing it.
    You constantly berate other players for different play styles put them down and trash them that's real mature right?
    Bro what the hell are you doing
    You do this exact same shit or a similar variant of it every game and people are getting sick of it.
    After reading the thread I find my reads are very much in line with everyone else's. Not sure why Kenny falls so low on the cvote though, I don't seem to remember him doing too much?

I apologize if I end up being a lurker this game, it's due to IRL circumstances but I'll slug it out. Working hard and currently somewhat unmotivated.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Blinkskater,Mike,Gyrlander,LightYagami,Distorted,N umbertwo,Kenny,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,D amusGraves

Blink - Fairly obvious. Looks scummy as hell for his neutral claims and his emotional bending is straight out of PTB's book. It backfired so he pulls it back. This looks a lot like a scum blink slot to me.
    Mike - As Voss has pointed out, Mike's sudden defense of blink and himself looks really bad, and the fact that he didn't care to comment on those going on blink until it started to look bad for himself doesn't help his case.
    Gyrlander/Light_Yagami - Pretty much interchangable. Both players are historic for not adding shit. Both go near the top to encourage them to add shit.
    ----- LINE OF NO LYNCH -----
    Distorted/Numbertwo/Kenny/Magoroth - Didn't know where to put them so they all go here. These are either players that have not given any input or that I don't remember giving any significant input, but I'm currently on about 5 hours of sleep so take this with a grain of salt as I'm going to reread tomorrow.
    Marshmallow Marshall - Solid posts. Standard town player.
    Voss - Excellent detective work on Mike. Very contributive. Good 'ol Voss pulls through.
    Damus_Graves - I do actually townread Voss more than Damus but just want to emphasize how much Damus actually has been doing. He has been actively here the entire time, answering and asking questions. I don't see MM or Voss being lynched but I could see someone make a Damus case and that just ain't gonna fly IMO. Just want to move him down to the very bottom for now.
    Me/Slaol - We're town.
    This makes the current cvote list
    1. Blinkskater
    2. Gyrlander
    3. Distorted
    4. Mike
    5. LightYagami
    6. Magoroth
    7. Voss
    8. Numbertwo
    9. Stealthbomber16
    10. MarshmallowMarshall
    11. Kenny
    12. DamusGraves
    But you literally did pull a PTB. In every game we've played together where he was scum, PTB has done some of the exact same shit you're doing right now. Your play right now is highly reminiscent of PTB's scumgame, of which I will remind you I correctly called out two games in a row now. We lost both times because nobody else saw it.
    Stealth i claimed neutral in a jokingly tone one time, and as far as you compairing my play to PTBS im deeply insulted.
    From the start of Stealthbomber's posts he has had an overwhelmingly negative relationship with blink. instantly returned by blink.
    possible feint strat or just low quality play?

Please for your personal career stop sending emails like that.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574
    Ganelon

What possible benefit could one derive from making a neutral claim and then recanting it? rofl

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Actually I do.
    When blink is referring to himself blink is fairly neutral.
    Claiming neutral, speaking in the scum POV, claiming confirmed town.

I have a few questions blink so we can clear this up.

What was your reasoning in claiming a neutral role? Why didnt you claim a role with it if you were serious?
    If you were not serious, what was your expected result from the alignment claim?

Can you clarify why you consistently bring up out of game interactions with you and the other players? What are you thoughts on Mike and his interaction with MM?

I would love to prosecute SB16 and guilty him into next tuesday. I'd probally like to defend voss, but i'm not sure i'd want him inno'd lol. So im going to say i would like to defend MM and find him innocent.
    I need you to explain this post in detail please.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582
    Ganelon

What was your reasoning in claiming a neutral role? Why didnt you claim a role with it if you were serious?
    If you were not serious, what was your expected result from the alignment claim?

Can you clarify why you consistently bring up out of game interactions with you and the other players? What are you thoughts on Mike and his interaction with MM?

How is he "acting like a neutral" and "speaking from scum POV"?
    And, I reiterate. What benefit does one derive from claiming neutral and then recanting?
    It simply means he won't be claiming neutral again.
    He himself has stated that nobody will be claiming neutral afterwards.

33. ISO #583
    Ganelon

Mike just chill bruh you're probably scum, but no need to stress out mayne. I'm scumread everygame, aint a dam thing ever gonna change yah dig?
    I usually townread you

34. ISO #584

How is he "acting like a neutral" and "speaking from scum POV"?
    And, I reiterate. What benefit does one derive from claiming neutral and then recanting?
    It simply means he won't be claiming neutral again.
    He himself has stated that nobody will be claiming neutral afterwards.
    When blink is talking about himself he doesnt swing one way or another.
    speaking in scum POV might be misworded. or you didnt understand.
    He claims a neutral slot and recants it. There is literally 0 reason for town to do this action.

Also i'd like to hear if anyone thinks MM and i could be Scum VS Scum?
    And to say i'd be costing "us" the game is laughable at best because it's a few hours into day 1... A bit of an over reaction from you if i say so myself. Also i'd like to point out his use of the word "us"
    I would love to prosecute SB16 and guilty him into next tuesday. I'd probally like to defend voss, but i'm not sure i'd want him inno'd lol. So im going to say i would like to defend MM and find him innocent.
    These are posts that I read as being posted in scum voice. its a set of posts that can be made by either town or scum without giving a clear idea of what stance the player is taking. soft commitments.

35. ISO #585
    Ganelon

He claims a neutral slot and recants it. There is literally 0 reason for town to do this action.

These are posts that I read as being posted in scum voice. its a set of posts that can be made by either town or scum without giving a clear idea of what stance the player is taking. soft commitments.
    There is literally 0 reason for ANYONE to do that. Not just town.
    The only ones I would see doing something like that are the neutrals themselves, to test the ice, perhaps, but that only works if they are Amnesiac.

36. ISO #586

There is literally 0 reason for ANYONE to do that. Not just town.
    The only ones I would see doing something like that are the neutrals themselves, to test the ice, perhaps, but that only works if they are Amnesiac.
    This is literally skirting the point im making

37. ISO #587

I was obviously joking when i claimed neutral. I didn't expect any type of result from a joke. I believe what i bring up is referred to as META. Mikes play is NAI imo i see him playing like this as town or scum he's a fairly new player. Townish MM would read mike like that. As far as my answer to slaol reasoning behind that is sb16 has made some pretty bad points, barley shows up to contribute, and when he does he just tunnels on me for being "scummy" not very productive if you ask me.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

This Is Gonna Be A Small Sky Scraper Of A Post Only Half Way Through All Blinks Posts And Applying Thoughts To Them

I'm not going to interact with any of you, i'm just going to vote
    Blinks First Words This Game.. Claiming He Will Be Pleading The 5th But Will Still be Voting..

Can someone make me a cvote so i can copy and paste it? What ever order i recieve is fine.
    This Here Shows A Generalized Lack Of Care.. To I Believe Support His Neutral Claim Later..

You couldn't read a book if it was right in front of you
    Insults Mag Right Here.. Its Actually Funny Because Obviously Mag Can Read If He Plays A Game Like This..

So either distorted and mag are scum together or mag is town. GG
    Calls Out Distorted And Mag As Scum Here.. Then Slightly Recants Trying To Repaint Mag As Town..

-vote voss
    He Votes Voss Literally Out Of Nowhere..

Its probally a good thing for town to have MM up high on their lists tbh, he will call me scum at some point in the near future thus confirming myself as town.
    Believeing He Will Be Singled Out By MM. Hmm..

Ok bro ill make sure to place you on the bottom for being so helpful
    Places Voss As A Strong Town Read For Being Helpful Twords The Game..

You see where it says patron under my name? If anyone can put this there instead they will be moved right between distorted and voss on my voting list.
    Trys To Gain Favor For Being A Patron

Yeah bruh i may toe the line of justice, but im not a bad guy
    Claims To Toe The Line Of Justice.. But Isnt A Bad Guy..

Idk what /s means.... If it means /s for scum idk what to tell you, im done trying to lead town to victory as town. Sure i may try it as scum from time to time, but as far as me making plays, and hunting scum nope im all done. I plan on just finding a few town players and sheeping them all game, it is what it is. I have no nore left in the tank to solve these games just for town to throw them away.
    Rip blinkskater 2018
    Admits To Sheeping Town

Ive already contributed a fair amount, more then other players but if you want a free lynch i don't object. Your threats are empty, words are hollow and you can't bully me via a lynch to do something i don' t want to do.
    Claims To Be Unafraid Of A Lynch.. But, I Think He Is Worried About It..

Now you are being just plain ignorant and trying to paint me was gamethrowing/scummy. I'm not being toxic or throwing at all, i'm contributing in a different way then i normally do... You cant trash me for trying a different playstyle. I guess that purple title has gotten to your head a bit.
    This Is Where The Fight Betweem MM & Blink Starts..

I'm to weak and soft for this, my testicular fortitude is bring compromised by someone swinging a his purple dick at me
    Claims Weakness But I See The Strength In This Post..

Last game he tried to get me modkilled because he wrongfully accused me of breaking the rules i juat cant take the constant bullying from him anymore
    Claims He IS Being Bullied By MM.

I strongly disagree with neutrals claiming, voss you are just opening doors for scum to possibly claim, and let the neutrald cackle in delight. Its a scumsided terrible idea. The neutrals wont want to CC. Theres way to much at stake for them. You are going lower on my lost now.
    So Here He Says Neutrals Shouldnt Reveal As A Scum Sided Strat. Hinting At The Fact He Is Actually Scum...

Yeah because town would be so fucking invested in KILL THE NEUTRALS HAVE THEIR HEADS... But town... What about the red guys? RABBLE RABBLE KILL THE NEUTRALS
    He Is Reinforcing The Leave The Neutrals Alone Idea.. But Go For Reds/Scum.. But This Makes Him Look More Scummy In My Eyes Based On Previous Quotation.

No that leads to way to much wifom and confusion. It benefits the scum. We play the game and kill the scummy people, plain and simple.
    The Quote He Is Referring 2 Leaves Me To Believe That Either Mike Is Bomber Wanting To Detonate. And Be Left Alone

Other neutrals can CC, hell even town can CC to get off mafias radar. Tbh its just a no and forever will be a no. Scum can claim a neut role amd run with it because neutrals dont want to cc and imho its in their best interests not to. I look for players who i think try and promote scum strats and disguise them as town strats. So from my pov you look scummy. Can you not blame me based on how i read things?
    Here He Is Claiming That Town And Other Neutrals Could Counter Claim To get Mafia Off Their Back.. Leads Me To Believe He Is Hunting Town Not Scum...

Aka omgus it's cool i don't mind, neutrals likley wont CC scum, scum will claim neutrals, town wont vote out neutrals. You asking for people to come foreward and claim neutrals wont happen now, so we can move on.
    Saying This Seems Scummy.. Could Be Part Of His Plan To Reinforce He Is Actually Scum Claiming Neutral..

Aite fine i claim neut benign, you happy now?
    Here Is Where He Claims Neutral Role After That Long Speech Of Neutrals Not Claiming.. And Scum Prob Claiming Neutrals..

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

I think i have a pretty clear stance on things its defined by my CVOTE. And i tend to think you guys should know where i stand because i feel my posting has not been "neutral" at all.

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

omg...did nobody catch the massive amounts of sarcasm and trolling in blinks posts with MM? I mean half the posts were memes lol it was not a real/legit fight that was taken seriously on both sides. how this is still a centerfold topic is beyond me.

@Gyrlander u say that I lie about you not contributing posts ect; can you post a current reads list or anything with substance? Enough has happened to easily be able to start giving reads on people.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

omg...did nobody catch the massive amounts of sarcasm and trolling in blinks posts with MM? I mean half the posts were memes lol it was not a real/legit fight that was taken seriously on both sides. how this is still a centerfold topic is beyond me.

@Gyrlander u say that I lie about you not contributing posts ect; can you post a current reads list or anything with substance? Enough has happened to easily be able to start giving reads on people.
    Remember that time you and rata were scum? And i was acting a bit silly and you both started scumpainting me for it? Cough dammus cough yagami.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

I was obviously joking when i claimed neutral. I didn't expect any type of result from a joke. I believe what i bring up is referred to as META. Mikes play is NAI imo i see him playing like this as town or scum he's a fairly new player. Townish MM would read mike like that. As far as my answer to slaol reasoning behind that is sb16 has made some pretty bad points, barley shows up to contribute, and when he does he just tunnels on me for being "scummy" not very productive if you ask me.
    Would you mind giving a response to this post?

50. ISO #600