S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    the only reason you're up there on my vote list is whenever i've played with you, by day 3, you're no where to be found. you have good points when you do talk, but you disappear.
    curious on what points gyrlander has made so far that you consider to be "good points" ?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #502
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It can also be refered to as fancy play style... It's also been successfully pulled off in the past. I really don't get why everybody always hates on me at least I'm active. *looks at stealth* my reads are generally good to. But no i'm a toxic gamethrower right?
    This Post Is Gay. Gay=Town M8.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Tell me how Rachyl or Efe's playstyles are productive? Tell me what Yagami has done that has made him win?
    Efe's playstyle is productive because YOU CAN GET READS ON HIM. he is ACTIVE and developed a meta. Right now, I have a stronger read on yagami than I do on you because he has been active. activity and participation alone help people get reads. so posting more will give us more.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    But you literally did pull a PTB. In every game we've played together where he was scum, PTB has done some of the exact same shit you're doing right now. Your play right now is highly reminiscent of PTB's scumgame, of which I will remind you I correctly called out two games in a row now. We lost both times because nobody else saw it.
    he isnt personally attacking people for out of game reasons and completely derailing the game lol. if anything he has stirred up more reactions between people. the game never "shut down" due to emotional hissy fits for being called scum =P

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My thoughts are in the post addressing Stealth's list, and they are also all over the thread because I'm active :P
    how do you feel about stealth saying yagamis reads are shit for looking at his copy pasted list yet yours are not for doing the exact same thing? just curious at this point

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am blown away how everyone thinks I am with blink please reread my posts. He has been suspect ever since he claimed he was nuet. I said one thing he posted makes sense and now I am his scum mate fine lych me and blink gg game over lych a town and nuet or scum I don’t know.
    how everyone thinks your with blink? Literally only MM has said that. not sure how that amounts to everyone. Scum usually have a 'backed into corner' feeling when pointed out. thats the vibe you give me when anyone addresses you in a scumread.

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I think retracting a benign claim (that wasn't even a HARD/SPECIFIC benign claim) within 2 posts shouldn't be held against blink. I'd still like him gone for claiming to not understand why encouraging neut claims is good as well as threatening to replace out within the first 5 pages.
    him threatening to replace out was a meme at sheepsaysmeep and PTB. because both as scum threatened (and sheep actually did replace out cuz the push went through on him) to replace out.

9. ISO #509

Oh come on theres a MEME for that sheepsaysmeep. If i am scum im just like him. Nobody wants to be reffered to as sheepsaysmeep, just ask MM.... No just no im not scum. Just because i don't agree with you doesn't make me scum. Voss do you like oranges? "Yes blink"
    Oh well i don't you must be scum because we don't agree on something.
    rofl ayy i caught that =P

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    So after reading MM i can confirm 4 things for us at this time based on his interactions and wording.

1: MM is scum and has honestly claimed in the day chat already.
    2: Mike is town and should be as green as me
    3: Blink is not in the mafia day chat with MM and should be dead middle of your vote at this time.
    4: Mog is as green as me and so far MVP if we win.

I have other observations that will be checked against other posters
    1. where did MM claim that??
    2. Reasonings on mike would be greatly appreciated.
    3. agreed on the chat, disagree on middle. i have a townread on him.
    4. agreed.

12. ISO #512

Well, I saw Mike starting to just change his mind 180 degrees and just put me as top vote because of the unexplained shit pulled by Slaol... and you have a sheep avatar x.x
    you also said you see the case against mike in ur previous post, yet u have him as 1 of your top town reads? wtf lol

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

aight im now caught up and my voting pretty much stays. stealth went up a bit due to hostility, which was his scum meta in the mafia universe game. He would pop on and was very defensive against people, usually he is pretty friendly as town. but would like some pressure that direction.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Mike,gyrlander,marshmallow marshall,stealthbomber16,light yagami,damus_graves,kenny,magoroth,blinkskater,dis torted

15. ISO #515
    Ganelon

Mike,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,DamusGrav es,Numbertwo,Kenny,LightYagami,blinkskater,Gyrland er,Voss,Distorted,Magoroth,

New vote.

16. ISO #516
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Mike,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,DamusGrav es,Numbertwo,Kenny,LightYagami,blinkskater,Gyrland er,Voss,Distorted,Magoroth,

New vote.
    Updated:

Mike,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,Numbertwo ,DamusGraves,Gyrlander,Kenny,LightYagami,blinkskat er,Voss,Distorted,Magoroth,

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Well, I saw Mike starting to just change his mind 180 degrees and just put me as top vote because of the unexplained shit pulled by Slaol... and you have a sheep avatar x.x
    Again, he's conf town... Stop discrediting our judge. He doesn't have to explsin shit to us

20. ISO #520

Because the Judge has decreed I was scum, and that the game is heading to a town loss right now because of it.

Also, there is 0 valid reason to scumread Light_Yagami out of the fact that he's useless, whoever did it, can you explain why?
    Oh really, the games heading twords a town loss because a conf town finds you scummy...? Thats a bit of a fucking stretch, don't yah think? And thank you for calling me scum i am now conf town.

21. ISO #521
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Ok. To avoid making this a wallpost that takes an hour to read, ill try to keep to relevant and meaningful things to respond to.

Funny posts thus far.

rofl this is just funny.

I swear i was holding it for a friend.

so far best post of the game

LOL ok this 1 gives the last post a run for its money.

now since im not quoting funny posts anymore. this immediately strikes my attention. Yagami has me as a town read early in the game.......yagami never thinks im town in any game. usually he has me at an "guilty until you prove yourself otherwise" mentality towards me. The only other game he said i was town in was the japanese names thingy, which he was not town in..

wtf 1 month?? why????

for anyone who doesn't do meta reads, understand that so far this is 100% true.

MM scumreads blink = blink town and MM town.
    MM townreads blink = blink scum or MM scum

This has a so far 100% success rate in over 10 games now over multiple websites (MafiaUniverse and sc2maf).

for the voting thing (which is probably completely irrelevant now) I agree with this to an extent. I have seem some horrible, horrible mayors that the town has actually had to fight against to win.... however that was the mod =P

.............................. -.-

to be fair, last time you tried to get neutrals to reveal day 1 you were scum =P

no. If you were scum vs scum it would be blown up so much more. lol I know how much you like FPS plays. This is too subtle for what I think you would do with MM as scum vs scum.

so far your about to be mine to. You seem to come in only when someone votes you or you are coming in to address where you are on the vote list.

TBH i was scumreading Voss, mike, and Gyrlander the most so far until:

Now Voss is a neutral read for me.

LOL gotta love differing perspectives.

I am on post 315 right now, still catching up but will split into a second post to effectively raise my post count from 2, to 3. 33% net post gain.
    What do you mean by neutral? Do you literally mean "third-party" or do you mean null read?

22. ISO #522

​This is possibly an Amnesiac soft-claim. Amnesiac don't believe in God, because they obviously believe themselves to be dead people, and you cannot be half-dead in Christianity, so..

This is possibly fake, he's trying to say that he doesn't know how to vote, maybe a subtle message that you are willing to vote with anyone ?? =P

Sounds like you had quite a lengthy post for so early on in the game =P executioner much?

And now you invoke God's name within the same post. Are you Rachyl?
    Stop copying distorted

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

There have not been enough posts since my last read to warrant revising at this time.

I will however let everyone know that I think Mike may be the worst FM player ive ever seen. No offense my man, its all love, but you need to greatly reassess your style, volume, and overall contribution

32. ISO #532

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This I What I Think In This Order SB16 Scum Mike Scum Blink Neutral Voss Neutral Gyrlander Is Significantly Less Active Then The Last Game. Have A Slight Scum Lean On Gyrlander..
    SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ACTIVE THAN LAST GAME.

Lol.

Yeah, go ahead, say that I'm probably scum and that you are sure. When I flip town this game I'll make sure to spam you in the forums, Discord and even skype.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #533

There have not been enough posts since my last read to warrant revising at this time.

I will however let everyone know that I think Mike may be the worst FM player ive ever seen. No offense my man, its all love, but you need to greatly reassess your style, volume, and overall contribution
    Mike is a really new player. However, he reminds me a lot of the usual SC2Mafia Mod player. Ah, and I also don't get what you are saying he's Town. I agree with you on Damus being scummy and the other guy I cannot remember being Town.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #534

If you were right, this would be the most obvious scum association solvable scum team ever.....

Also I could see Blink being a neutral.
    Which occured because you dont know how to play with Damus Graves.

35. ISO #535

There's no reason to suspect Yagami right now.

Absolutely none.

Are you a neutral? if you are you should just claim it IMO.
    No I am town. And the reason I suspect light. I have noticed he always loves to roleplay in the games nothing wrong with that but he tends to take on his role. Well the drug post on page 2. Is one thing then normal town light try’s to help town in some manner this light has done nothing to help town. He is more sidelines light he is not acting his toque self. This is why I suspect him. Mag I read you as town. I read MM as town but Judge reads him as scum. I am not saying Judge is wrong. So why MM went up on my list. But I am not shure if it is as cut and dry as Judge says it is. If we lych MM let’s do it if he is scum. What I do know is we can’t lych to many towns in a row or We lose. This is not like normal lych until we find scum game. We need to be smart. The scum would love us to lych anyone.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Mike is a really new player. However, he reminds me a lot of the usual SC2Mafia Mod player. Ah, and I also don't get what you are saying he's Town. I agree with you on Damus being scummy and the other guy I cannot remember being Town.
    Im not going to explain until the pattern ends. If it ends or it is a later and more necessary moment i will explain but Mike is town. Shitty town. But town

37. ISO #537

No I am town. And the reason I suspect light. I have noticed he always loves to roleplay in the games nothing wrong with that but he tends to take on his role. Well the drug post on page 2. Is one thing then normal town light try’s to help town in some manner this light has done nothing to help town. He is more sidelines light he is not acting his toque self. This is why I suspect him. Mag I read you as town. I read MM as town but Judge reads him as scum. I am not saying Judge is wrong. So why MM went up on my list. But I am not shure if it is as cut and dry as Judge says it is. If we lych MM let’s do it if he is scum. What I do know is we can’t lych to many towns in a row or We lose. This is not like normal lych until we find scum game. We need to be smart. The scum would love us to lych anyone.
    Please go away for at least 6 hours.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

This does not mean I no longer suspect MM/Deamus.

I still do.

But I am moving mike higher. I had him pegged as town, but I don't like his latest posts at all. Especially the "Mike did you claim Mafia" post.

Whilst I would potentially see him making such a post as town as well, I think some pressure on the slot is well-deserved.

Mike, Marshmallow Marshall, Kenny, Stealthbomber16, DamusGraves, Numbertwo, LightYagami, blinkskater, Gyrlander, Voss, Distorted, Magoroth
    What the hell I never claimed mafia. You need to share that not just put words in my mouth. What number post did I ever ever claim to be mafia. Why are you scum painting me Mag? I have never claimed to be mafia. I have been scum hunting this whole game.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #540

Yea tbh I don't like how you are a general scumread, and I really have the reaction at you being the early game random scumread as a strong town tell, already addressed this. I'm going to put you as strongest town read, just to make sure you don't get trial'd

AND NO WE ARE NOT SCUMMATES DON'T EVEN TRY @Scum S.
    This is town MM Judge I really think you are wrong if this was scum MM he would so put me on the hit plate at this point.

41. ISO #541

@Slaol , you think i randed neutral exe?

If i did you would have me as a townread right now...

Just saying.
    I do townread you unlike last game where I scumread you.

Blink, humor me for a second. Lets pretend youre a prosocutor- who do you need guilty. And defendant who do you need innocented?

Im claiming for you so this won't matter later but it would be in your best interest to slap some names down. Its all love right here my dude

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

I do townread you unlike last game where I scumread you.

Blink, humor me for a second. Lets pretend youre a prosocutor- who do you need guilty. And defendant who do you need innocented?

Im claiming for you so this won't matter later but it would be in your best interest to slap some names down. Its all love right here my dude
    I would love to prosecute SB16 and guilty him into next tuesday. I'd probally like to defend voss, but i'm not sure i'd want him inno'd lol. So im going to say i would like to defend MM and find him innocent.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

I would love to prosecute SB16 and guilty him into next tuesday. I'd probally like to defend voss, but i'm not sure i'd want him inno'd lol. So im going to say i would like to defend MM and find him innocent.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Because I didn't like his posts in early game. I see town mag in last posts, though, so I'm gonna move him up a bit. I think I'm just going to stick with a Blinkskater top vote today because I don't have anyone else that I scumread for their posts instead of their non-posting.

blinkskater,Numbertwo,Distorted,Gyrlander,Kenny,Ma goroth,Voss,Stealthbomber16,DamusGraves,Mike,Light Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,

Btw the list is a bit messed up, I don't townread Mike that hard over everyone but I don't think he's trial-worthy right now either, and he's first choice so I put him there.
    I think Light is town so I put him higher too.

Stealth, Voss and Damus are my townreads, and given the number of scums, there's probably one of them who is scum or neutral. Damus didn't do much lately so idk, I just hope he'll start posting more soon. If I had to bet on a scum on those three, it'd probably be Damus, but I still townread him quite much.

Magoroth is more towny now, so I put him in the don't lynch yet zone.

The people below Kenny, including Kenny himself, are in my lynch pool today. Inactives or scummy people. There aren't that many scummy active players, so there gotta be inactive scums.
    Wow what have I done to make everyone suspect I am scum? I have done nothing but scum hint put pressure on everyone that thinks they are above reproach. Other than Mag. I truly don’t think he is scum. Now watch the number to town reads I have Mag and MM turn to be the scum team god I hope not if they did this would be my worst read game ever. I can see it now. Don’t listion to Mike he can read his way out of a paper bag remember turn about that game he read Mag and MM as his Horst town reads and they turned out to be number 1 scum and to make it worse Mike was town.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Wow what have I done to make everyone suspect I am scum? I have done nothing but scum hint put pressure on everyone that thinks they are above reproach. Other than Mag. I truly don’t think he is scum. Now watch the number to town reads I have Mag and MM turn to be the scum team god I hope not if they did this would be my worst read game ever. I can see it now. Don’t listion to Mike he can read his way out of a paper bag remember turn about that game he read Mag and MM as his Horst town reads and they turned out to be number 1 scum and to make it worse Mike was town.
    Youre incredibly hard to understand, and your reads seem to be at random as though you list everyone on a dart board and just find out for yourself who youre pursuing.

Please vote closer in line with my read and then take a ~12 hour break from this chat. That would be most helpful

50. ISO #550