User Tag List

Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3803
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I guess im scum because i did those things too?
    Not defending MM but Number2 did state for a fact there was a bomber. We asked him how did he know that. He replied there has to be one with this save. but in number2 defense Kenny was at the same time running around saying he was going to rig the votes he was the Croups Jurry then changed it to Voss was the one rigging. so it was a lot of Bs going on at that time so Number 2 could have been Bullshiting with Kenny I dont know if he was or was not just want all the facts out there.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    lol, nvm. I mentioned that you also used meta against damus and then he called me a scum for hiding behind Slaol.
    That was true

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1455

Judge god supreme statement:
    You may not quote your juror chat but you may write down extensive notes, like EVERYTHING SAID, and share them here. I expect every town juror to do so and every scum juror to argue against this idea.

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Not defending MM but Number2 did state for a fact there was a bomber. We asked him how did he know that. He replied there has to be one with this save. but in number2 defense Kenny was at the same time running around saying he was going to rig the votes he was the Croups Jurry then changed it to Voss was the one rigging. so it was a lot of Bs going on at that time so Number 2 could have been Bullshiting with Kenny I dont know if he was or was not just want all the facts out there.
    I knew there was a bomber too before #2 even posted a hello

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

You may not quote your juror chat but you may write down extensive notes, like EVERYTHING SAID, and share them here. I expect every town juror to do so and every scum juror to argue against this idea.
    Make sure you are not directly quoting anything though

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

i don't think we are able to quote the chat unless someone actually wrote everything down somewhere else.

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

@ Sloal can you spot your votes so I can reflect them. Because so fare you have called it exactly correct. and you are the only one i trust at this point in time. Yes everyone will see it scummy for me to do this so be it I dont care town will win. but we have to admit Slaol was correct.

15. ISO #1465

i saw some people hanging out in the music voicechat but i guess they weren't allowed to talk about anything there.
    no the music was for MM Music only but we where still reading the Jurry chat and posting in it.

16. ISO #1466

yeah, i realised that you were talking about yourself right after i posted :P

And MM didn't like that i was hiding behind the judge when i mentioned that you also used Meta against Damus
    Youre scum for doing what a confirmed mayor did, and he also ran away from my vague accusation and damus' direct questions.

He then bragged about answering damus questions later, while still shrugging mine off.

He then also said passive defense (like his defense to my accusation) is scummy.

MM is in over his head this game.

17. ISO #1467

@ Sloal can you spot your votes so I can reflect them. Because so fare you have called it exactly correct. and you are the only one i trust at this point in time. Yes everyone will see it scummy for me to do this so be it I dont care town will win. but we have to admit Slaol was correct.
    Ill do a full review and include reactions to the flip later today.

18. ISO #1468

Youre scum for doing what a confirmed mayor did, and he also ran away from my vague accusation and damus' direct questions.

He then bragged about answering damus questions later, while still shrugging mine off.

He then also said passive defense (like his defense to my accusation) is scummy.

MM is in over his head this game.
    yes I agree but I would like to put it out there they did a great game play they did a do or die. and they where winning. because Honestly we would have voted Inno as a town. I am not afraid to admit it. MM and Dumas played a great game. I honestly Town read MM and MM had me town reading Dumas. It was a do or die play. I just wanted to give probs where they are deserved. I respect great game play.

19. ISO #1469

yes I agree but I would like to put it out there they did a great game play they did a do or die. and they where winning. because Honestly we would have voted Inno as a town. I am not afraid to admit it. MM and Dumas played a great game. I honestly Town read MM and MM had me town reading Dumas. It was a do or die play. I just wanted to give probs where they are deserved. I respect great game play.
    yep, their plan was probably to inno damus and if he got put on trial again they would use the ability to inno him and win the game.

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

Yet MM voted Damus most scummy. Almost like his questions to MM were built to build town credit for MM.... which is literally what i said Damus does.

23. ISO #1473

To the best of your knowledge can anyone recall the innocent voters
    Yes me mm and distorted where the innos no one guilted and light wanted to abstain that was the full vote count when the bomb went off

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

To the best of your knowledge can anyone recall the innocent voters
    MM Mike and Dist I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477
    Ganelon

Interesting... @Distorted , why did you inno?

28. ISO #1478
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Interesting... @Distorted, why did you inno?
    Has Jesus abandoned you

29. ISO #1479

Marshmallow needs to explain why he defended damus so heavily

Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Gyrlander,Stealthbomber16,Mike ,Kenny,Distorted,LightYagami,Voss,Magoroth,Numbert wo,
    ... Does that mean that he was guiltied AND flipped scum...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #1480

OMG LOL THANKS BOMBER I WAS CONVINCING EVERYONE TO INNOCENT LOLOLLOLOLO
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

To the defense: well defended, you actually convinced me at the trial lol.

Now I'm not sure about #2... I mean, I still believe his reasons to scumread Damus are bullshit but he was right and it was literally the guilty defendant...

What I wonder is why you kept saying there was a bomber, and then said ALLAH ACKBAR randomly in the jury chat? @Numbertwo I can see one reason for it that is not "you are the bomber"... but ? ? ? ? ?

Also, we now know that Gyrlander doesn't know what the hell is happening xD I don't think we should clean him from suspicion since he basically didn't attack the defendant for shit, the Judge did the job...

33. ISO #1483

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Now I'm not sure about #2... I mean, I still believe his reasons to scumread Damus are bullshit but he was right and it was literally the guilty defendant...

What I wonder is why you kept saying there was a bomber, and then said ALLAH ACKBAR randomly in the jury chat? @Numbertwo I can see one reason for it that is not "you are the bomber"... but ? ? ? ? ?

Also, we now know that Gyrlander doesn't know what the hell is happening xD I don't think we should clean him from suspicion since he basically didn't attack the defendant for shit, the Judge did the job...
    He did as i did. Am i scum?

34. ISO #1484

This, btw, is repeating the scum action i read on day 1. Stop telling fibs about people

35. ISO #1485

because i knew that if there actually was a bomber that he would use that opportunity to frame me. i also wanted damus dead, and making myself seem scummy in order to make the bomber kill a scum seemed worth it.

36. ISO #1486

He did as i did. Am i scum?
    If you weren't Judge, I'd say yes, honestly, so luckily you are judge.

Did you scumread Damus for reading the setup? Because it was #2's point lol. He didn't talk about the start of the game and just kept saying that meta was relevant, that damus wouldn't do that as town, and I kept saying they didn't meet in years.

Also, when I put on a pretty good defense, he said "But slaol will use meta and he's the judge" after a while because he didn't know what to respond. I even had time to write "#2 IS FROZEN" with reactions lol.

I don't want to clear him from all red suspicion, but it decreased a bit. However, the bomber... this is what I want to see, now, especially since he/she has another bomb.

37. ISO #1487

Let me tell you a story about FM 15 MM.

In FM 15 my name was FM Magmar. I lead the town to a major FM victory in a game with like 45 players in only 4 days. I cornered the scum so effectively that the entire mafia faction conceded with, i believe, 6 living members. I even read claims and mechanics to convince my own Sheriff he had been duped by a Framer. I was right. My Sheriff rightly trusted my opinion over his own feedback.

This was my first ever FM of any kind. Youll notice an award for it in my signature.

On day 1 AppleyNO, FM MVP as Serial Killer in FM 14, was playkng as FM Blastoise the Arsonist. I pegged him as Arsonist on day 1.

He took the opportunity to use a day ignition because a noob of a town player was trolling and write "-ignite" in the day chat.

Good scum players are quick in capitalizing on easy fish in a barrel mislynches when weak town allow themselves to be caught by fun and circumstance. A true Bomber would never fucking do what youre claiming #2 did, but a good scum player would certainly jump on this to lynch him.

I also used meta against Damus and was 100% correct.
    I also said there was 100% a bomber in this game.

Am i a scum bomber MM? Or am i confirmed Town that sees what is going on despite my town needing a lot of guidance?

38. ISO #1488

Did you scumread Damus for reading the setup? Because it was #2's point lol. He didn't talk about the start of the game and just kept saying that meta was relevant, that damus wouldn't do that as town, and I kept saying they didn't meet in years.

Also, when I put on a pretty good defense, he said "But slaol will use meta and he's the judge" after a while because he didn't know what to respond. I even had time to write "#2 IS FROZEN" with reactions lol.

I don't want to clear him from all red suspicion, but it decreased a bit. However, the bomber... this is what I want to see, now, especially since he/she has another bomb.
    So i was right, and you still just want to offer weak defense instead of work with me to find other scum? You know i value communication. I ignored blink last game despite thinking he was scum because there was BETTER scum lynches.

You claim to scum hunt but won't even bounce ideas off of a confirmed town batting 1000 on their rreads thus far?

I thought more of you frankly

39. ISO #1489

because i knew that if there actually was a bomber that he would use that opportunity to frame me. i also wanted damus dead, and making myself seem scummy in order to make the bomber kill a scum seemed worth it.
    OK this was the one reason for it that was not "you are the bomber", congratulations lol.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Kenny,Gyrlander,Mike,Numbertwo,Voss,LightYagami,St ealthbomber16,Distorted,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarsha ll,

Does anyone know what Kenny voted? Because the mass scumpainting was the other, along with Gyrlander's non-prosecution and #2's behavior.

Now I have to go for a bit, will be back when I can

40. ISO #1490

Why? Bomber is most interested in bombing a Corrupt Attorney... frankly i think the bomber is my friend at this junction.

41. ISO #1491
    Ganelon

blink convinced people to inno because Gyrlander did not put up a very good argument.

not because Damus should've been inno'd.

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

Why? Bomber is most interested in bombing a Corrupt Attorney... frankly i think the bomber is my friend at this junction.
    Win Conditions

Judge/Attorneys: You win when the Corrupt Attorney Faction/Courtroom Bomber Is found guilty(Corrupt Attorney Faction can die in a bombing and it will still count towards this win condition). You Lose if you find 2 Attorneys guilty in a row/Lose majority(3 guilties in a row for the 12-13 player setup) (The Corrupt Attorneys ability does not factor in for the 2-3 town guilties in a row).
    No. The scums don't need him dead to win, we do. So he's literally a scum that's not 100% aligned with the scum team.

Gaining another bombing is however a good gambit, I guess.

44. ISO #1494

Has anyone else noticed that MM runs off more when im talking to him? I have.
    I never run away, even when I should as scum sometimes. So if I'm town like right now, nope. It decreases the quality of the gameplay for no reason. We just end up with everyone lurking and having the site meta of actives = town and lurkers = scum.

45. ISO #1495

No. The scums don't need him dead to win, we do. So he's literally a scum that's not 100% aligned with the scum team.

Thought you had to go?

Also, since Damus is dead scum has to attain majority. Their wincon DOES want the Bomber dead for that purpose, especially because their easy victory is gone.

46. ISO #1496

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    blink convinced people to inno because Gyrlander did not put up a very good argument.

not because Damus should've been inno'd.
    Yea. It's mainly blink who convinced me, and I then convinced other people. I think it was actually the best defense of my law career (and my FM one too) lol... sad it was on the main scum...

47. ISO #1497

You guess or is obviously the best and youre just shrugging off good leadership from confirmed town with a perfect track record?

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

Thought you had to go?

Also, since Damus is dead scum has to attain majority. Their wincon DOES want the Bomber dead for that purpose, especially because their easy victory is gone.
    Yea I had to go for 2 minutes to check something, didn't want you to go claim that I disappear as soon as I get questioned. Which you did anyway.

Well, their easy victory is to get two guilties in a row on town, no? Or... @AIVION Nothing says the scum win if 2 townies are guiltied in a row, only that town loses. Does it mean that the game continues until the Bomber dies if this happens?

50. ISO #1500

MM has still, for the third time this game, rejected my invitation to scum hunt with me.
    We were talking about the dead here, not the living.