User Tag List

Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3803
  1. ISO #3101

2. ISO #3102

3. ISO #3103

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    After 3 Days You Give A Reads List And It Is Likely Wrong.. What Made You Settle On Me And Distorted @Gyrlander ?
    "LightYagami (?). Random. Idk. Magnificent. Arigato. Sugoi."
    in the post you quoted.
    This here is what you wanted to prove:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Can you prove that? I'm pretty sure he scumread you for your general play and not for your vote. All I could provide for that matter would be the post with his opinions in which he said he doesn't know why he scumreads you though.

4. ISO #3104

5. ISO #3105

6. ISO #3106

Can you prove that? I'm pretty sure he scumread you for your general play and not for your vote. All I could provide for that matter would be the post with his opinions in which he said he doesn't know why he scumreads you though.
    "Not knowing" isnt a valid argument by any standard. Its mostly indicative of a scum read that doesnt want to attach to it

7. ISO #3107

8. ISO #3108

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    "Not knowing" isnt a valid argument by any standard. Its mostly indicative of a scum read that doesnt want to attach to it
    Yea that's right. I think I asked him to expand on that read at least twice before too.
    The point with the metaread I was trying to make tho is that Gyrlander is holding to that read and he is actually swimming against the current with it, for no viable reason.

9. ISO #3109

Yea that's right. I think I asked him to expand on that read at least twice before too.
    The point with the metaread I was trying to make tho is that Gyrlander is holding to that read and he is actually swimming against the current with it, for no viable reason.
    The Fact That Gyrlander Is Basically Dodging All But The Most Basic Of Questions Is Scummy In My Book..

10. ISO #3110

He should expand on it or you are aware it looks mega scummy

11. ISO #3111

12. ISO #3112

13. ISO #3113

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Question: What Was This In Response To? @Gyrlander
    Answer: No idea

Question: Waits A Whole 8 Pages To Post Into Day 2.. Why Is That @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: That week I spent 12 hours daily in the university so I was afk a lot of the time.

Question: Calling PPL Deficient Isnt What A Towns Member Would Say.. Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: If you want to be nice, yes. However, it's a way of expressing yourself and it's ok.

Question: Claims To Be Trying To Be Objective.. But In Reality.. It Shows You Have No Interest In The Facts.. Isnt That Correct @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: Your question makes no sense.

Question: The Bitch Portion Is What I Find Scummy Here.. Claims Laziness.. In A Game Of Trials Do You Think It Was In Your Best Interest To Be Lazy @Gyrlander ..
    Answer: Definitely not. However, it's something I can't prevent except in very specific circumstances.

Question: Here The Defendant Claims The Judge Is Being Flip Floppy But In Reality Even The Judge Said Day 1 He Had A Plan.. And Its Working Wouldnt You Agree @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: If the plan was to lynch Damus, yes it's working. I will, however, show some doubt after Damus was going to be innoed. His current plan is complete shit.

Question: So, In This Post @Gyrlander Who Were You Responding 2?
    Answer: No, I was answering Distorted.

Question: So, You Say Distorted Is Scum In This Post Why Do You Believe That @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I think I have explained it enough. However, I'm not so sure after today.

Question: Begs To Be Lowered On The Vote Scale.. Why Would You Beg If You Are Actually Town @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I was not begging, I was saying that he should vote me after Frog if that's the reason I was low on his list.

Question: Only Kinda Right What Motivated You To Pit Distorted As Your Top Scum Read @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I think I have explained it enough.

Question: Begging Again.. Why Would You Beg @Gyrlander ..
    Answer: Wtf are you saying? Can you please stop random shit questions? I was not begging, I was telling him to order his thoughts as his list where he claimed he had solved the game was like AT LEAST 50% wrong.

Question: After 3 Days You Give A Reads List And It Is Likely Wrong.. What Made You Settle On Me And Distorted @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: Read the fucking quote.

Question: So, Like A Cat You Do Nothing Till The End And Hope You Come Out On Top @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: I think I have been fairly more active during D2 and D3. You guys just keep bringing D1 and the trial all the time.

Question: You Say Your Trusting Your Gut All Game Now U Flip That Why Is That.. Acting Confused Again Were You @Gyrlander ?
    Answer: ?? I never said I trusted my gut A LOT. I said gut was one of the reasons I voted for Damus.
    Have You Now?

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

After 3 Days You Give A Reads List And It Is Likely Wrong.. What Made You Settle On Me And Distorted @Gyrlander ?
    I'll ignore things like "likely wrong" cause they are meaningless and I guess just made to trigger me. I already explained the thing about Distorted, I had a gut read on him and from my perspective he was lying when he answered to my posts. I started to not be so sure about him and he's basically null read right now.

I don't know what you mean by "settle on me". From what I can tell you have been a person that is trolling me hardcore saying that I have not answered questions when I have, saying that I say words only as scum when I had said them as Town as well... It's disturbing and I don't know if I should associate it to your... "being" or that you are a scum trying really hard to get a win.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

20. ISO #3120

I'll ignore things like "likely wrong" cause they are meaningless and I guess just made to trigger me. I already explained the thing about Distorted, I had a gut read on him and from my perspective he was lying when he answered to my posts. I started to not be so sure about him and he's basically null read right now.

I don't know what you mean by "settle on me". From what I can tell you have been a person that is trolling me hardcore saying that I have not answered questions when I have, saying that I say words only as scum when I had said them as Town as well... It's disturbing and I don't know if I should associate it to your... "being" or that you are a scum trying really hard to get a win.
    Well Im Just Doing My Job In Prosecuting You If Thats What You Mean By Trying Hard..

21. ISO #3121

22. ISO #3122

Allow Me To Rephrase The Question Then.. How Can You Town Read Kenny For Scum Reading Distorted But.. Not Town Read Any Other Individual For Scum Reading Distorted?
    Hum, I say I'm town-reading Kenny because he went against the current first before I joined him. To be honest, that was pure suicide and he seems to remind me of his town self... I didn't specifically town read him because of his scum read on distorted.

23. ISO #3123

I am also aware that it is his general town-meta to be as lazy as possible. This would be reason for a policy lynch in my eyes, but it is not a scumtell.
    Scum can also lurk. Thats broken reasoning. Policy lynch it is, but a town tell it is also not

24. ISO #3124

What question haven't I answered.

Message to the future Gyrlander: Yes, he doesn't stop.
    Your case when you put Light_Yagami as 2nd place in your cvote is too weak. Slaol and Light_Yagami both want a better explanation than "I don't know".
    Then it'd also help if you shared more on your current Distorted and Magoroth opinion. You said you started agreeing with frog on Mag after all, but now have Distorted as nullread.
    This is as much as I probably can help you with this as your defense attorney for now.

25. ISO #3125

I am trying to scumread through POE and gut. I believe Mag, Mike, you and possibly Kenny are Town. The rest can basically die. I know you love analytical and such things but no ;)

I already explained 300 times the Damus trial, I'm not going to talk about it again. If you feel like being an asshole you can bring back it continously but I'll just casually omit it ^^
    You Really Never Explained Anything About That Trial..

So Please Actually Explain Your Self..

26. ISO #3126

27. ISO #3127

28. ISO #3128

29. ISO #3129

Seems like we agree then.
    That gyr is scum? Cause thats what i said.

Honestly @Slaol I Could Prob Successfully Defend MM N2 Voss Distorted & Magoroth

The Three I Couldnt Are Kenny Even Though He Is Doing The Best He Can Right Now.. Mike And Gyrlander
    We will see in the coming days im sure. You've been an excellent prosecutor and gyr has proven his inability to defend hypocrisy and poor stances.

30. ISO #3130

We will see in the coming days im sure. You've been an excellent prosecutor and gyr has proven his inability to defend hypocrisy and poor stances.
    I Appreciate The Complement.. Sir.. But I Was Just Doing My Job..

31. ISO #3131

32. ISO #3132

33. ISO #3133

34. ISO #3134

35. ISO #3135

Ill Ask For The Fourth Time.. Why If Town Would You Ask Bomber To Bomb This Trial? Why Would You Reach Out To Bomber? Wouldnt You Find That Scummy If You Were Town?
    Now Im Sounding Like A Broken Record.. But You Wont/Havent Humored Me On This Topic Even If You Have.. Or Provided Your Own Quote.. To Even Try Ta Prove Me Wrong..

36. ISO #3136

Your case when you put Light_Yagami as 2nd place in your cvote is too weak. Slaol and Light_Yagami both want a better explanation than "I don't know".
    Then it'd also help if you shared more on your current Distorted and Magoroth opinion. You said you started agreeing with frog on Mag after all, but now have Distorted as nullread.
    This is as much as I probably can help you with this as your defense attorney for now.
    Okey.

Remaining players: Gyrlander,Voss,Kenny,Mike,Numbertwo,LightYagami,Di storted,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall

I believe my order was: Distorted, Light_Yagami, Mike, Numbertwo, MM, Voss, Mag, Kenny.

Considering I townread Mag, Kenny, Voss and MM I ahve N2 Mike Light and Dist left. N2 is Neutral. There are Distorted, Light and Mike left. I scumread Dist so I had him as the number 1 vote for the reasons I mentioned 100 times WHICH ARENT MUCH BUT THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. Then I had to choose between Mike and Light. Light has been the usual random guy who i don't know what the fuck is thinking and looks like is 100% drunk on code geass beer. Mike seemed to be at least trying to do stuff, and he seemed genuinely towny. That's why I chose Light. Mainly due to PoE.

I mainly townread Mag quite strongly during D1, but I didn't get that vibe anymore. However, I decided to keep with the townread and trust my early strong gut read. Now, in D3-Trial I have not received any good vibe from Mag, and he seems like a little be afkish and just let himself flow in the current with my lynch. What convinced me to stop townreading Magoroth was that Frog apparently super scum read Magoroth. He was his main scum read and he said it all the time. That's why I'm going for it.

37. ISO #3137

38. ISO #3138

After I get lynched I'm going to have a long talk with AIVION whether it really looks like I've been avoiding Light questions and such because if that's the case it blows my mind.

However, if he says that it didn't look like that I'll just tag you as the tunnelling guy from who I expected more of

39. ISO #3139

I listed you as town originally. You worked your way into scum and i offered you ample time to expand on reads before we got here Gyr. You are 100% not playing well. We all have bad games and maybe this is yours (or mine) but an unbiased nonplayer would absolutely peg you as dodging questions.

40. ISO #3140

41. ISO #3141

Now Im Sounding Like A Broken Record.. But You Wont/Havent Humored Me On This Topic Even If You Have.. Or Provided Your Own Quote.. To Even Try Ta Prove Me Wrong..
    RESPONSE: At that moment I was being voted first by almost everyone and nothing I said seemed to change people's mind. Moreover, some people were being a bastard and got me mad, which made me want to see them dead the same time as me. Furthermore, I want to say goodbye with nice big fireworks. I can't tell if I would see it as Town, as I know in which sense I did it. It would really depend on what I thought from that player. Maybe I townread him because I see his frustration ^^

42. ISO #3142

Youve also had many counts of hypocrisy in how you read people, as well as how you want to use Frogs reads as confirmed town proof but ignore and discredit the confirmed town living and talking to you.

If you are town youve played counter to your best interests and i think good of you as a player so i hope you are scum for a Gyrlander-performance standpoint even more than wanting to be right myself.

You may try to paint me as tunneling town but i let you paint yourself red my dear Gyrlander

43. ISO #3143

I listed you as town originally. You worked your way into scum and i offered you ample time to expand on reads before we got here Gyr. You are 100% not playing well. We all have bad games and maybe this is yours (or mine) but an unbiased nonplayer would absolutely peg you as dodging questions.
    You can peg me as dodging questions maybe before this trial, but I believe it is mainly cause my actions had no real STRONG ARGUMENTS to support them. That's why I struggled to explain myself and how people easily changed my actions for them to be seen as scummy instead of towny as I originally predicted.

If you say taht I've been dodging questions this trial....

You can guess what I think

44. ISO #3144

@Gyrlander I Have Provided An Entire File On You... Ive Read All Your Posts... Im Personally Not Satisfied With Most Of Your Answers... If I Were Id Say So...
    I've provided my answers, if you are not sastified I'm sorry but that's how it is. You can try to question more things but if you repeat the same questions & say that I haven't answered them bye bye.

45. ISO #3145

You can peg me as dodging questions maybe before this trial, but I believe it is mainly cause my actions had no real STRONG ARGUMENTS to support them. That's why I struggled to explain myself and how people easily changed my actions for them to be seen as scummy instead of towny as I originally predicted.

Cats Are Pretty Sly Creatures.. But, Not Today On The PPLs Court..

46. ISO #3146

Youve also had many counts of hypocrisy in how you read people, as well as how you want to use Frogs reads as confirmed town proof but ignore and discredit the confirmed town living and talking to you.

If you are town youve played counter to your best interests and i think good of you as a player so i hope you are scum for a Gyrlander-performance standpoint even more than wanting to be right myself.

You may try to paint me as tunneling town but i let you paint yourself red my dear Gyrlander
    Please cite those hipocrisy moments and I will explain them.

I thought we were clear in the confirmed town thing. You got me trialed through your town confirmed status, so I decided to also use Frog's reads as confirmed town. Mainly with me (his towniest read) and Mag (his scummiest read). Of course he could be wrong, but he was wrong on you, a player who was not his strongest scumread.

I'm saying taht you're tunneling because I've been super active this trial, answered every question and holding my emotions back in an attempt to save me and therefore the Town.

Ah, and Numbertwo. The guy that you will lynch after I'm lynched ^^.

47. ISO #3147

There were several in Lights major post that were clearly avoided.

And i have no need to paint you as scummy. I am trying to remain distant to observe this game. I saw you as scummy more recently without interacting and with interacting. I also go into trials hoping to be unbiased and youve continued what you know got you here.

Youre disconnected if absolutely nothing else.

Why can't you do better on your reads? Why do you have 0 support for them? Why do they counteract eachother? Do you honestly not see this?

48. ISO #3148

Please cite those hipocrisy moments and I will explain them.

I thought we were clear in the confirmed town thing. You got me trialed through your town confirmed status, so I decided to also use Frog's reads as confirmed town. Mainly with me (his towniest read) and Mag (his scummiest read). Of course he could be wrong, but he was wrong on you, a player who was not his strongest scumread.

I'm saying taht you're tunneling because I've been super active this trial, answered every question and holding my emotions back in an attempt to save me and therefore the Town.

Ah, and Numbertwo. The guy that you will lynch after I'm lynched ^^.
    Light has mentioned the hypocrisy several times. If youre as invested in your life as you should be i shouldnt have had to respecify

49. ISO #3149

I've provided my answers, if you are not sastified I'm sorry but that's how it is. You can try to question more things but if you repeat the same questions & say that I haven't answered them bye bye.
    The Point Is To Question You Now About This.. How Can You Account For Kenny Slipping And Saying He Knew Exactly That You Didnt Know What I Wanted From You? And Said He Knew What You Thought? I Asked If He Was In A Scum Chat With You.. Because, It Was The Only Way He Would Actually Know... He Never Gave An Answer.. What Are Your Thoughts? @Gyrlander

50. ISO #3150

There were several in Lights major post that were clearly avoided.

And i have no need to paint you as scummy. I am trying to remain distant to observe this game. I saw you as scummy more recently without interacting and with interacting. I also go into trials hoping to be unbiased and youve continued what you know got you here.

Youre disconnected if absolutely nothing else.

Why can't you do better on your reads? Why do you have 0 support for them? Why do they counteract eachother? Do you honestly not see this?
    Please cite such questions. If not, I'll just consider you a liar.

Of course I'm continuing what I was doing. Why? Because I'm Town since the start of the game, and I've been acting as my Town self. I have no flippity flops on attitude, I'm always the same. Now I'm trying to be more communicative but that's it.

I believe I'm going through many changes on my reads, but I usually do not have a strong argument to back my scum reads / town reads and just decide to protect them till the end. One example is AIVION in a game where I was mislynched (Secret Society). I'm trying to be as consistent as possible and I do not think I'm contradicting much right now. You can state your issues.