S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 191 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3803
  1. #1161

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Voss, Distorted, Gyrlander

    That was terribly obvious scumpainting from Distorted, saying I defended Mike "softly" with a quote that was taken completely out of context. Voss just silently went along and I guess MM and stealth just didn't read my conversation with Voss or what?

    I added Gyrlander to my vote because Voss' explanation on him doesn't add up. He first said Gyr was a scumread of his, then said he adjusted his votes because of Slaol, now he apparently wants to put effort into defending Gyrlander. Who was his scumread until the mayor gave a list without him.
    WHERE. YOU LIAR. WHERE WHERE WHERE. ARE YOU fucking KIDDING ME??

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  2. #1162

  3. #1163

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,Kenny,DamusGraves,Numbertwo,Marshmallo wMarshall,Mike,Stealthbomber16,LightYagami,Gyrland er,Distorted,Magoroth,Voss,


    swapped kenny for mm, still respecting slaol's lineup of kenny, sb, mm, and damus.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  4. #1164

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'm good with Mike and Blink at the top of town's consideration for being voted out. Gyr maybe not, but MM comes next which is someone Slaol wants out. My votes are more aligned with what Slaol want, and what I want. I'll probably pick up my activity if Gyr gets pushed to #2, but I'm not going to defend Mike or Blink.

    Also call me a lurker again and I'll ignore you and keep you as my #1 vote for the rest of the game. Do it. I dare you.
    Good with Mike and blink lynches, Voss also had them as scumread for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    ???????????

    Look where I'm voting. You're #6. Why are you pushing on me when Blink, SB, Light, Gyr, MM, Damus, and Distorted all have you placed higher than I do.

    WHY DO YOU KEEP SCUM PAINTING ME???
    In response to Mike's push against him he just tried dodging, and then named 7 people to shift the pressure to. Several of them being townreads for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Oh I see the inconsistency here.

    It looks like I'm pushing you and getting people to keep you up, when I'm not even voting you. My bad.
    Literally admits there that it looks like he's pushing and he doesn't want to be responsible for a lynch. Voss is expecting Mike to flip town if Mike were to get lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    dude sorry man, I didn't expect you to answer at church. I'm just saying if you're posting, you can vote, so go and change it.
    And here Voss is trying to appeal to emotions. That's a scumtell.

  5. #1165

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Glad you pointed it out, I can tell you why I edited my vote the way I did.

    I want(ed) blink and Mike and Gyr gone, and Slaol wants Damus, MM, Stealth, and you gone.

    So i asked which slaol prefers between mike and blink, and made them my second choice. Then went with Damus as Slaols' #2 pick for my #3. Added Number2 because noncontributor, and I think there's a connection between him and Damus. Then went with Stealth over you because I can see you as being more town. Peppered in my second person I want gone (Mike) for #6 slot. Added you because Slaol suspects you. Then because I want Gyr around more than Light, I put light next.

    Also the majority of the posts you commented aren't me discrediting people, go look at context again.
    Here @Voss
    "I want(ed) blink and Mike and Gyr gone"
    Now you even started lying to scumpaint me I guess

  6. #1166

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Good with Mike and blink lynches, Voss also had them as scumread for a while.In response to Mike's push against him he just tried dodging, and then named 7 people to shift the pressure to. Several of them being townreads for him.Literally admits there that it looks like he's pushing and he doesn't want to be responsible for a lynch. Voss is expecting Mike to flip town if Mike were to get lynched.And here Voss is trying to appeal to emotions. That's a scumtell.
    Good with Mike and blink lynches, Voss also had them as scumread for a while.
    Yes, I own up to this. I'm good with their vote outs. You haven't demonstrated why I'm scum for doing this.

    In response to Mike's push against him he just tried dodging, and then named 7 people to shift the pressure to. Literally admits there that it looks like he's pushing and he doesn't want to be responsible for a lynch. Voss is expecting Mike to flip town if Mike were to get lynched.
    Yeah, i got confused on the pressure he was saying I was applying. I'm applying vocal pressure, but my votes don't back it up.

    Several of them being townreads for him.
    Not sure how that's scummy. I'm stating facts regardless of if they're scum or town. If I had been selective, you might have called me out as 'protecting my scum buddies'. Being objective and letting facts speak for themselves is better. You, however, are just talking through your ass.

    And here Voss is trying to appeal to emotions. That's a scumtell.
    Check any of my MU games, I do this as town and scum. I was clarifying that I didn't scum read him for being afk, and it appeared that I was implying his lurkingness meant he was scum. Which it doesnt. I reject this logic completely.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  7. #1167

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Here @Voss
    "I want(ed) blink and Mike and Gyr gone"
    Now you even started lying to scumpaint me I guess
    Ah, I see your confusion. Me wanting Gyr gone only had to do with previous meta of him being useless later on in the game. Not that I thought he was scummy at that particular point in time.

    So come back when you've found the post when I called Gyr scummy.

    You won't find it.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  8. #1168

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Ah, I see your confusion. Me wanting Gyr gone only had to do with previous meta of him being useless later on in the game. Not that I thought he was scummy at that particular point in time.

    So come back when you've found the post when I called Gyr scummy.

    You won't find it.
    I won't look for it either. Whether you say you want Gyr gone or you scumread Gyrlander doesn't matter in this case.

  9. #1169

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    For everyone interested, it's likely that Blink will be prosecuting Mike, and StealthBomber, Number2, or Magoroth will defending Mike. Of course neutral shenanigans could mess this up.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  10. #1170

  11. #1171

  12. #1172

  13. #1173

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I won't look for it either. Whether you say you want Gyr gone or you scumread Gyrlander doesn't matter in this case.
    I disagree, it means the world. It means that if Gyrlander changes their behaviour, they won't want them gone. It's a policy Lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  14. #1174

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am really the scummiest here? Wow I am gone for church And I am scum read. PL Fine just remember Blink and Distorted have me as there number 1 scum. Damus has me as his number 2 scum. SO when I flip Green remember this post please town REMEMBER THIS POST.
    @Kenny this is literally an appeal to emotion. Why did you lie? You only lie as scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  15. #1175

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    I can perfectly understand why one would have Mike so high in their Lynch list, he's highly defensive and OMGUSy.

    If anything, Mike makes more appeals to emotion than anyone else has this entire game. @Kenny you're misrepresenting the Voss-Kenny argument completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  16. #1176

  17. #1177

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I can perfectly understand why one would have Mike so high in their Lynch list, he's highly defensive and OMGUSy.

    If anything, Mike makes more appeals to emotion than anyone else has this entire game. @Kenny you're misrepresenting the Voss-Kenny argument completely.
    Misrepresentation of an argument is a literal scum tell

  18. #1178

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Im awake! I will sheep slaol for now.

    if i end up being the defender or prosecutor then i will do everything in my power to see my role fulfilled
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Voss,MarshmallowMarshall,blinkskat er,Kenny,Mike,Distorted,LightYagami,Gyrlander,Mago roth,DamusGraves,Numbertwo,

  19. #1179

  20. #1180

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Am I correct in reading that I am suspected because of change in tone and because slaol finds me scummy?
    In addition to MM finding me scummy for our interactions together?
    If this is the case. It’s very weak.
    Pointing out flaws in arguments and prodding players for content is town telling.
    I am publicly in the face of nearly everyone who has posted. Also town telling.

    Truth is that the only thing I have done that is close to being a scum read is in the statement regarding MMs potential neutral claim.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •