S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 54
Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3803
  1. #1061

  2. #1062

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Voss You Lurking Fool What Are Your Thoughts And Reads Spell It Out For Me.. I Know Ur Here..
    I'm good with Mike and Blink at the top of town's consideration for being voted out. Gyr maybe not, but MM comes next which is someone Slaol wants out. My votes are more aligned with what Slaol want, and what I want. I'll probably pick up my activity if Gyr gets pushed to #2, but I'm not going to defend Mike or Blink.

    Also call me a lurker again and I'll ignore you and keep you as my #1 vote for the rest of the game. Do it. I dare you.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #1063

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think Kenny just moved to town for me.
    Idk if thats a bad sign.
    how did that make kenny move to town for you? he is trying to get votes off someone, which in itself isnt scummy, but using the mayors list for reasoning rather than his own. How often do u see that on the mod? "FOLLOW MAYOR" as town starts voting the obvious mafia, but the mayor doesnt?

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  4. #1064

  5. #1065

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'm good with Mike and Blink at the top of town's consideration for being voted out. Gyr maybe not, but MM comes next which is someone Slaol wants out. My votes are more aligned with what Slaol want, and what I want. I'll probably pick up my activity if Gyr gets pushed to #2, but I'm not going to defend Mike or Blink.

    Also call me a lurker again and I'll ignore you and keep you as my #1 vote for the rest of the game. Do it. I dare you.
    LURKER

  6. #1066

  7. #1067

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    town are usually the ones who ARE flip floppy. we are trying to FIGURE OUT THE GAME, which involves changing opinions and leaving open minds to it. Scum know their plan and who to target, so scum will feel a lot more put together than town.
    I can't really change my mind if no one's died and people are the same. Just throwing this out there because I've felt my reads haven't changed in a while.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  8. #1068

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'm good with Mike and Blink at the top of town's consideration for being voted out. Gyr maybe not, but MM comes next which is someone Slaol wants out. My votes are more aligned with what Slaol want, and what I want. I'll probably pick up my activity if Gyr gets pushed to #2, but I'm not going to defend Mike or Blink.

    Also call me a lurker again and I'll ignore you and keep you as my #1 vote for the rest of the game. Do it. I dare you.
    Quite Frankly Just Because I Dont Agree With @Slaol Doesnt Mean Im Not His Ally..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  9. #1069

  10. #1070

  11. #1071

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Quite Frankly Just Because I Dont Agree With @Slaol Doesnt Mean Im Not His Ally..
    how does that relate to what I said. Why did you ping slaol there?

    You called me a lurker and wanted me to give some thought. Yet you don't do anything with it and ping slaol. What are you doing??? Use your words.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  12. #1072

  13. #1073

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    how does that relate to what I said. Why did you ping slaol there?

    You called me a lurker and wanted me to give some thought. Yet you don't do anything with it and ping slaol. What are you doing??? Use your words.
    I Have Been..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  14. #1074

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    LURKER
    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,DamusGraves,Number two,Stealthbomber16,Mike,Kenny,LightYagami,Gyrland er,Magoroth,Distorted,Voss,


    i don't care. i did it.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  15. #1075

  16. #1076

  17. #1077

    Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,DamusGraves,Number two,Stealthbomber16,Mike,Kenny,LightYagami,Gyrland er,Magoroth,Distorted,Voss,


    i don't care. i did it.
    lol all this vote did was flip magoroth and distorted for most towny

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #1078

  19. #1079

  20. #1080

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •