6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    WE ARE OFFICIALLY READY TO PLAY! LUCKILY TURNAROUND WILL BE ENDING SOON
    xD

you're funny : P

Turnabout still needs 5 more signs lol. This game will take a while to start : P

Can't wait though!
    Last edited by AIVION; November 16th, 2018 at 07:42 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

What are the odds clown town could end before turnabout starts?
    Hmmm..

Well, your game is a 13 player game, so the odds are pretty low xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hmmm..

Well, your game is a 13 player game, so the odds are pretty low xD
    I'm willing to let this game start before Turnabout... Since people filled it up and seem to be hyped.. ;/

@Marshmallow Marshall Go ahead and approve it.

13. ISO #63

I'm willing to let this game start before Turnabout... Since people filled it up and seem to be hyped.. ;/

@Marshmallow Marshall Go ahead and approve it.
    I'll have to unsign if we start right away

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Oh...

; (

15. ISO #65

Okay... Since this is filled, you are allowed to post the game thread and start whenever you want to (I smell the possible trolling so have a preventive fuck off lol). Turnabout will start when this game will be about to end, so probably on D3, given the jester mechanics, or when the signups for Turnabout are full, whatever comes last.
    @Cryptonic Since you said you were taking a break... Is this still ok for you or not?
    @Slaol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #66

Oh....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Well, I thought it was going after the other was nearly done, so I thought I had like 5-7 days lol.
    Well, in this case you'll be able to sign for Turnabout, it will start at D3 of this game, or D4 if it's really not ending, so you should have time!
    @Slaol Without crypt, you have 13 signs. Crypt can play Turnabout after this instead, so it works as you intended in setup thread, and games get going! Wanna post the game thread?
    Btw thanks for being nice and accomodating everyone ♥

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, in this case you'll be able to sign for Turnabout, it will start at D3 of this game, or D4 if it's really not ending, so you should have time!
    @Slaol Without crypt, you have 13 signs. Crypt can play Turnabout after this instead, so it works as you intended in setup thread, and games get going! Wanna post the game thread?
    Btw thanks for being nice and accomodating everyone ♥
    <3

Love it :3

Crypt playing my game would be a super big honor : P

Super hyped for this game btw!
    Last edited by AIVION; November 16th, 2018 at 09:39 PM.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

First Place in signuping: Cryptonic
    Second Place: @Kenny
    Bronze signip: @NoctiZ
    4th: @Damus_Graves
    5th: @Bahkieh
    6: @Magoroth
    7: @Gyrlander
    8: @Alvlon
    : @Marshmallow Marshall
    : @Mike
    . @creedkingsx
    . @Light_Yagami
    Last Place signuper: @blinkskater

Reserves
    - @Distorted

Would you guys be okay starting this immediately? I feel uncomfortable asking everyone to start a game at a diffirent time than they agreed to before.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Turnabout is also getting more signs so if it starts im okay with that.
    It's up to you.

It's True Turnabout only needs 2 more signs.

If you want Crypt to play your game then I don't mind if you want to wait for my game to fill up, which may happen today, may not.

Do what you want : ) as a player of this game, this can start today, this can start a month from now I would be ready to play.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

How do you spell alvlon lol are they ls or is
    >.>

It's I's.

AIVION.

xD

Edit: I see the confusion now, the I's for our names kind of look like l's xD
    Never really noticed that before... lol.
    Last edited by AIVION; November 17th, 2018 at 08:53 AM.

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

Yeah, I'm fine with it. Keep in mind that I've just been to IKEA and am expecting some furniture in a few hours, so I won't be active until after 10 PM CEST.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yeah, I'm fine with it. Keep in mind that I've just been to IKEA and am expecting some furniture in a few hours, so I won't be active until after 10 PM CEST.
    Nice! xD

31. ISO #81
    Ganelon

I'm saying that you can start. But I likely won't be active for 5 hours starting from this moment.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Gogogo sloal slaol swole
    S-FM Turnabout is starting first.

If you want you can /sign so I can have 13 players : )

Pretty please?

It's ok if you don't want to lol.
    Last edited by AIVION; November 17th, 2018 at 12:51 PM.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

So, I assume everything's fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    At last XD

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    /reserve
    !!

N-NO WAY!

IT'S LIKE SC2MAFIA IS BEING REVIVED!

^_^

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

!!

N-NO WAY!

IT'S LIKE SC2MAFIA IS BEING REVIVED!

^_^
    We are experiencing a miracle lol

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

49. ISO #99

YOU CAN EXPECT SOME INFO TO GO OUT AT THE START OF DAY 4 OF TURNABOUT
    @Cryptonic @Kenny @NoctiZ @Damus_Graves @Bahkieh @Magoroth @Gyrlander @AIVION @Marshmallow Marshall @Mike @creedkingsx @Light_Yagami @blinkskater
    yaa do it man ;d

50. ISO #100