[WIP] S-FM: Storyteller
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM: Storyteller

Everyone has a story to tell, and im asking you 7 to join me in a group story telling experience. Among you 7 storytellers 2 have a criminal background for various reasons, mixed in amongst the dogooders and simple doers. I challenge you to use your wit in the face of eachother during the day to determine who is who. When you speak you should speak with intent, direction, and make sure to use your words. Every message should be its own tale, enthrall your neighbors with words and paint a picture no less than 200 words.

At night I will meet with each of you for a one on one session in which i emnightpower you to use your creativity to reach a more informed and enlightened state. There is no boundry to what you can do, beyond basic physics of course. Think about the character you are writting about and cover all your bases.

7 players. 2 are seperate non-towns. All players will be the same "storyteller" role that may select a player, including themselves and dictate to me as a night action the steps they are taking that night. I will give no ideas, but they need to be physically possible, and every player will have a house and car. Actions will have lasting effects if they interact with anything, feedback will include all observable things the player runs in to. Once a player has interacted with something it is in-universe fact, anything off limits will be noted in feedback though not held against word count.

All posts must be at least 200 words long, as does a night action.
    Non-town act first in the event of an action tie.
    The town can try to win every day by agreeing on who the non-town are at sunrise. If they fail there is a mandatory lynch and the non-town may include killing in their actions.
    The non-town win by attaining a 50% status, or specific individual win scenarios

Spoiler : More specifics :

- Role -
    All Players are storytellers.
    They must use 200+ words in every post, including vote posts. Any more than 3 posts across the game that do not hit the minimum will have the user lose their role permenantly.

As a night action you may send a message of any kind with 200+ words detailing your action. The more of the town you paint and detail will have lasting effects.
    Only the Criminals will be allowed to take killing action, and omly if there is 1 remaining.

- Day and Night Cycles -
    Day begins with a private condorcet vote attempt to determine the 2 criminals. If all remaining scum are not the top of the consensuss at 24 hours we will enter a mandatory lynch over the next 48 hours.
    Days thus will be 72 hours with the plurality lynch occuring at the end. Random if tied.
    Nights will be 72 hours. Night actions must be in within 24 hours, giving me 24 to assess them all and 24 to write up feedbacks.

- Order of Operations : The Clock -
    Day ends at gametime 10pm, day starts at gametime 6am, giving you 8 potential hours to act in. Detail does not take time but othwr actions will.

- Feedback -
    Feedback will all be unique and thus not quotable, you will always observe all new characteristics about your home, as well as any other things you run into.

- Wincons -
    Town: Lynch or oust the criminals
    Criminals: Survive long enough to attain a 50% ratio to town

Last edited by Slaol; November 22nd, 2018 at 08:24 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM: Storyteller

Maaaaaaaan. I want to play this kind of game ever since I've heard about Forum Mafia. If you're a decent host, this is probably going to be one of the funnest games in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM: Storyteller

/sign
    You could use FM anon accounts with this. It would fit the theme quite nicely.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10