User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    /sign
    Yay! : )

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    /sign
    : )

One more!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #55
    Ganelon

Pls start so I can explain Condorcet voting.

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Pls start so I can explain Condorcet voting.
    Need one more sign and also Not sure which is starting first at this point lol.

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Need one more sign and also Not sure which is starting first at this point lol.
    Actually I GUESS I could use my 12 player setup...

But still though, would like to try for 1 more/Clown Town technically has the right-a-way on starting privileges now.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The One That Had Full House First Should Start First I Think Both Games Will Be Fun.. Just Throwing My Opinion Out There..
    Agreed : )

Up to Slaol though.

10. ISO #60

Im very excited to host and my game filling quickly makes me want to host it, but my players did sign assuming id follow Turnabout.

Id ask Ahardpellingname to host his game and id also suggest he go with the current signs. Any more are less likely to be as engaged and youll also have less reserves. @Marshmallow Marshall id like to ask to follow turnabout again

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Im very excited to host and my game filling quickly makes me want to host it, but my players did sign assuming id follow Turnabout.

Id ask Ahardpellingname to host his game and id also suggest he go with the current signs. Any more are less likely to be as engaged and youll also have less reserves. @Marshmallow Marshall id like to ask to follow turnabout again
    >.> How is my name hard to spell? xD

Hmm, If everyone doesn't mind me doing the 12 player setup and you really are adamant about following Turnabout with your game, then I suppose I can start this game then. Earliest is within the time frame of 3-4 hours from now. Latest is either tonight after work (Which is pretty like 11PM EST) Or tomorrow Afternoon (Like, 1-3PM EST Somewhere around that ballpark)

Let me know everyone:

@MarshmallowMarshal
    @Mike
    @Gyrlander
    @Slaol
    @Magoroth
    @Voss
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Kenny
    Last edited by AIVION; November 17th, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

12. ISO #62
    Ganelon

Hmm, If everyone doesn't mind me doing the 12 player setup and you really are adamant about following Turnabout with your game, then I suppose I can start this game tonight after I get off work (It would be late though, if people don't like that I can host tomorrow in the afternoon since I have plans in the morning)

Let me know everyone:

Marshmallow Marshal
    @Mike
    @Gyrlander
    @Slaol
    @Magoroth
    @Voss
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Kenny
    I'm personally fine with this.

13. ISO #63

Hmm, If everyone doesn't mind me doing the 12 player setup and you really are adamant about following Turnabout with your game, then I suppose I can start this game then. Earliest is within the time frame of 3-4 hours from now. Latest is either tonight from work (Which is pretty like 11PM EST) Or tomorrow Afternoon (Like, 1-3PM EST Somewhere around that ballpark)

Let me know everyone:

@Marshmallow Marshal;
    @Mike
    @Gyrlander
    @Slaol
    @Magoroth
    @Voss
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Kenny
    Do as you wish.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #64

Thanks for the swift replies lol.

I still have to wait for @Marshmallow Marshall to approve the switching again.

I think.

15. ISO #65

Thanks for the swift replies lol.

I still have to wait for @Marshmallow Marshall to approve the switching again.

I think.
    Even though If you started NOW @Slaol You would still have full signs since Crypt would be replaced with distorted, AND I would have a chance at my 13 player game since Crypt or a possible other person could join and fill up my last slot. Thus making everyone happy.

What do you think of that Slaol? Or do you still want to follow Turnabout?

Cuz I sort of want a 13 player game of my own... just saying :3 Would be cool!

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Hug me
    <3

: P

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    That definitely should have said hit me. LOL
    >.>

So does Hit me mean you're okay with this starting if Slaol is adamant about following Turnabout?

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Kewl!

Gotta wait for @Slaol to respond to my last question towards him, and depending on the answer wait for @Marshmallow Marshall to approve the switchings in the Que.

22. ISO #72

I would prefer to follow. Crypt will miss but Noctiz wants to plau with Crypt. In addition it feels like we should proceed as advertised.

My recommendation that you start has nothing to do with time but, as a player in your game, not wanting to flood the game with another inactive. Id rather you balance around 12 than around 13 with a day 2 modkill

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I would prefer to follow. Crypt will miss but Noctiz wants to plau with Crypt. In addition it feels like we should proceed as advertised.

My recommendation that you start has nothing to do with time but, as a player in your game, not wanting to flood the game with another inactive. Id rather you balance around 12 than around 13 with a day 2 modkill
    Very well, I can accept this.

I will more than likely start this game within the hour, or in two hours depending on who is the Judge as the Judge needs to create an opener to get the game started. Stay tuned!

= )
    Last edited by AIVION; November 17th, 2018 at 11:29 AM.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Hmm, If everyone doesn't mind me doing the 12 player setup and you really are adamant about following Turnabout with your game, then I suppose I can start this game then. Earliest is within the time frame of 3-4 hours from now. Latest is either tonight after work (Which is pretty like 11PM EST) Or tomorrow Afternoon (Like, 1-3PM EST Somewhere around that ballpark)

Let me know everyone:

@MarshmallowMarshal
    @Mike
    @Gyrlander
    @Slaol
    @Magoroth
    @Voss
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Kenny
    ok with me
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Yes, you may start Turnabout first since everyone likes that better! Clown town will then actually start around Turnabout's D3, this time. Lol. @Slaol @AIVION
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    /sign afk
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, you may start Turnabout first since everyone likes that better! Clown town will then actually start around Turnabout's D3, this time. Lol. @Slaol @AIVION
    Thanks! Game has started <3